First week! Loads to lose.

Come on missmoss! You can do it! I went window shopping looking at all the lovely clothes that won't fit! And for once instead of feeling depressed I felt motivated as a goal....am having tough morning as feel so tired and shaky but I believe if I can get through the second week it will be easier xxx

Sorry you've had a tough morning! R u any better now? Ive not felt shaky at all, think I can manage feeling hungry (well so far) I struggle with emotional eating and am at my worst when tired! (which is most of the time, 2 young children and also work 12hr days as a nurse) Ye window shopping is a good motivator. I recently had a coat from my husband for my birthday, got him to send it back and exchange for a size 14!! Long way to go but am determined it will fit by the winter! How much do you want to lose? X

Miss moss, them 12 hour shifts are a killer, all my shifts are 12.5 hours and I work predominantly nights, with seven nights in a row on a regular basis, not done any yet whilst on the diet, thought I'd start whilst on annual leave give myself chance to get on track..so don't really know how I'm going to cope when I go back to work a week on Saturday. Hopefully the diet will be second nature then and I won't have to think to much. It's the flip from days to nights that will be hard with being awake for 24 hours! Need to lose another seven stone to get to a healthy BMI so I've got a really long way to go. Am only concentrating on one day at a time at the moment, if I look at the bigger picture and the prospect of not eating proper food for over six months I'll give up now.

That's why I thought I'd start a diary and get talking to people in the situation so that the support will see me through the tough times!
Shakes gone feel much better now I've had my bar! Roll on shake for supper! Lol

Although I think the trick is to keep busy and keep my mind off food! Lol!

Good plan with the coat!

Hi Darcy 15! How you doing? Good for you getting back on it! Keep at it we'll get through it! Just think how much good your doing your body and how much longer your life expectancy will be losing weight! I'm determined not to develop type two diabetes, have genetically high cholesterol as it is and hypertension and I know losing weight will probably rectify a lot of my health issues! I refuse to go on drugs! We can do this x

FJK19, I really dare not put anything in my mouth or that will be it! I will give in completely, am hoping to lose 3-4lb this week to get down in the next stone bracket. Don't seem as hungry today thank goodness. How you doing today? How much have u lost?

Dust queen!! How you doing? Are you ok? How much have u lost so far? Just contemplating the importance of exercise which I'm sure my two dogs can hear! They are both harassing me for a walk! Lol!

Dust queen!! How you doing? Are you ok? How much have u lost so far? Just contemplating the importance of exercise which I'm sure my two dogs can hear! They are both harassing me for a walk! Lol!

Lol bless :) I'm ok apart from turning into a bloody owl! Lost about 9 1/2lbs I think :) well done on your stone loss that's great! :D

Good afternoon nurse, hope you're having a good day :)

Well dust queen that's great! We'll get there! Having strange day today only just having lunch! You'll have been proud of me last night, out with the girls, I drove to avoid alcohol temptation and had fussy water all night!

Hey giggle pants! How u doing honey?

Day12 today, can't decide if this diet is getting easier or not! Lets hope so because I've gotta stick to it! Come on guys we an do it! Just think little fitted dresses and snug jeans and how fab we will all look!,, xxxx

Hi Darcy 15! How you doing? Good for you getting back on it! Keep at it we'll get through it! Just think how much good your doing your body and how much longer your life expectancy will be losing weight! I'm determined not to develop type two diabetes, have genetically high cholesterol as it is and hypertension and I know losing weight will probably rectify a lot of my health issues! I refuse to go on drugs! We can do this x

I don't want diabetes either :eek:

You're right - we can do this ! :D

Hi Nurse. I'm catching up on diaries tonight and have just read through yours. Your weight loss is really good and you're certainly reall good at keeping to 100%. Keeping your own diary and following others help motivate. I too don't wat to become diabetic. I was told I was pre diabetic a few months ago and this was one of the main reasons I started exante. I was 14st 2 lb when I started and want to get down to 8stone (I'm a short ar*e!). Since starting on 28th April I've lost nearly 2 stone - not as quick as some but still amazing in my view. Keep up your progress and you'll lose weight. A stone in 2 weeks is impressive in itself!

That's it girls! Lets stay motivated, with the help of each other we can achieve our goals. Day 12 done at 100%. I believe today was an easy day and talking to you guys regularly is a great motivator. I sat outside in the sunshine this morning, all calm and quiet early time with my iced banana shake I must say that was a little bit of heaven! Roll on day thirteen so I can sneak that little bit of calm in the sunshine!

Not really told many people what I'm doing as I find everyone feels that have the right to comment on your dietary regime and anything regarding weight. Everyone is so full of advice but you guys out there are my salvation, my gurus and my support. Only we know we can do this and that was a decision not made lightly but in my case out of desperation. My health was suffering due to my weight and it was holding me back with dreams I want to fulfill so this is my chance, my turn for something to go right and help me gain control of my addiction to food! My turn to shine and everything I dream I can be!
so come on guys lets beat this food cannot win this battle again I refuse to let it!

Lynne,

That is one amazing weight loss! 2 stone that's fab I bet you feel amazing so wheel done i bet your really proud of yourself., keep at it :)

Lynne,

That is one amazing weight loss! 2 stone that's fab I bet you feel amazing so wheel done i bet your really proud of yourself., keep at it :)

Thanks Nurse. We should all be proud of our losses!

Well dust queen that's great! We'll get there! Having strange day today only just having lunch! You'll have been proud of me last night, out with the girls, I drove to avoid alcohol temptation and had fussy water all night!

Hey giggle pants! How u doing honey?

Day12 today, can't decide if this diet is getting easier or not! Lets hope so because I've gotta stick to it! Come on guys we an do it! Just think little fitted dresses and snug jeans and how fab we will all look!,, xxxx

Well done Nurse :) hmmm fussy water? Not had that before? ;)

Morning Nurse. Hope you have a good day today. Enjoy the sunshine.

Hi Lynne, yes having a good day, been outside all morning painting my back door and windows! Oh the joys of wooden windows, need to go shopping now for wood filler!
Have lovely iced latte outside this morning in my little oasis of calm!

Not had chance to think about food really, which can only be a good thing, although I think there may be a lot of BBQ smells later which could be challenging!

Bring it on I will win this fight!

How you doing Lynne?

What a fabulous day! Glorious sunshine and then pub with friends followed by BBQ. I was very good and stuck to it 100%, time for bed now I think xx

Back