First week! Loads to lose.

Good morning and well done Nurse. Absolutely you will win this fight :winner: xx

What a fabulous day! Glorious sunshine and then pub with friends followed by BBQ. I was very good and stuck to it 100%, time for bed now I think xx
Well done! You've clearly got the motivation to keep on plan!

Good day again today, no cheating. Dinner at friend followed by pub quiz with food! No alcohol! Was very good I'm proud of myself for getting this far! Weigh day tomorrow!

Good morning, good luck with your weigh in this morning xx

Woo hoo! Lost 5lb this week! Dead pleased! Proves that if you still to plan it comes off! That's 1stone 5lb in three weeks of dieting! I will be slim, I will be slim, I will be slim.....

Feel on top of the world this morning! This is the best thing I've ever done and now I know I can achieve my goal...

Hi Nurse. Well done! An excellent loss. You're right, it does work!

Good morning and well done on the fabulous 5lbs lost this week, excellent! xx

Thank you guys for all your support! Lets see what this week brings? How you all doing on your diets??

Have a great day in this lovely sunshine! Xx

Thanks guys!
Had another 100% day today although am feeling rather s**t..lack of energy and one of those dreaded fat days when nothing fits! Hot and bothered! And very snappy!
You know in your mind you've done we'll but you want it to happen quicker!! Supposedly AAM week next week, considering postponing it til week after when I'm working seven nights in a row..what do u think bout AAM week in general guys?? Is it really needed? And has anybody just carried on without it regardless??

Your advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank you xxxx ;)

Well it's week three on day four and I'm doing okay, no hunger, no stomach acid and no other adverse side effect!
This is all good. Only thing is I now want real food! Proper crunchy salad, fruit, potatoes, anything really! Worried if I start the AAM meal week that I'll go completely over the top and won't be able to claw it back to three supplements a day. Any thoughts?

I've kept really busy all week which I find to be the best thing to stop me thinking about food. It's my nieces ninth birthday party tomorrow and I know there is going to be an abundance of pizza and all food naughty! Aaaaaah it's going to be hell.

On a more positive note as they say on the weight loss app, "nothing tastes as good was slim feels" so I will try my best and soldier on, hoping to have a big loss on weigh day on Monday.

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend in the sun, I am working two twelve hour shifts which will be my first time at work since I've started the diet.

So wish me luck and don't forget your sun cream guys.xx

Hope work goes OK. I did the food week in week 4 and still lost weight, although my weekly losses aren't that high. You just need to have low carb meals. There are recipes on the exante site. I don't think for a minute that you'll succumb to to temptation tomorrow!

Day five week three. No hunger :)

Birthday party this afternoon! Then back to work tomorrow on call for twelve hours sat and sun! Great and look at the glorious sunshine!

Mmm now to avoid that pizza xx

Good afternoon, enjoy the party...no cake mind! xx

Hope you managed to avoid temptation.

I've been a very good girl and have avoided all temptation! Wine, beer, cider, pizza, chips, cake, crisps and lots of sweets and chocolate. Not one bit has passed my lips!

Think I need a halo! Lol.

Trial number two tomorrow, first twelve hour shift on duty tomorrow since starting my diet! I will succeed!

Can't wait for weigh I on Monday!

Good luck tomorrow on your shift

Back