First Week WI results!!

That's amazing!! I have my first weigh in this afternoon (after only 6 days rather than 7 though), but am petrified will only have lost a couple of pounds. Doesn't feel like much anyway! But well done you! I think TOTM hasn't helped, since I have stuck to CD religiously and been drinking about 6litres a day! Anyway, onwards and downwards I suppose! It will happen eventually! You've given me a bit more confidence about this afternoon though, thank you!! xx

LighterLady

Good luck with this afternoon, I'm sure you'll do great. It is nice to see a huge drop in weight for all of your efforts but don't worry about how much you've lost, i've every faith that sticking to it will produce the results you want in the end.

I've also learnt a valuable lesson from this week, and that is to stay off your own scales - they just mess with your head:mad:, and you just don't need to add scales to the equasion when there is enough stuff going on in there already. At one stage this week I had put on a pound overnight yet couldn't understand it as I knew I had stuck to it religiously. This would have been a demotivator (and sent me scurrying to the kitchen) in the past, but one of my friends has had amazing results doing CD (and got to goal) so I knew it could be done.

Anyway sticking with it has certainly given me a boost at WI, which in turn has increased my positivity to tackle the 2nd week.

Thanks Kirsten, Only a couple of hours to go now until the truth! :eek: But even if it is not much, I am not going to be too down (although other people losing 11 and 13lbs in first week has kind of set a bit of a task!), because I know it will come off eventually, and already I am seeing a difference:D, which is more important than how much I weigh I suppose! I don't even have any scales at home, am just going to go by what my CDC says, esp as I think hers are way different to the ones I use in the gym (unless I put on over half a stone in 2 days, which I think is actually impossible!)!:confused:

Well done that's fantastic weight loss, and great motivation to keep you going in the upcoming weeks keep it up!!!!

Back