• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

First Week WI results!!

Lil K

Addicted to Minimins
Just got back from my first weigh day and i've lost 11lb!!!! :party0049::party0049::party0048::party0048: :clap::clap: :bliss:

I just can't believe it! This is probably the most success I have had with any diet in years. It hasn't been all plain sailing this week, but I got through it day by day, hour by hour. Coming on MiniMins has really helped me through, so a big 'thank you' to everyone.

So now onto week two ............
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Staff member
Congratulations on your 11lb off this week!!!

Plenty of motivation there to keep going.

Well done:happy096:

Love Mini xxx
Thats a fab loss well done you!!!!
It is very hard but the results are just awesome!!! well done again and keep up the good work!!

Lou XX

try, try & try some more!
well done!! :happy096:

I have me first weigh in tomorrow night and am terrified!! i hope to have as much success as you!! :D

Well done you! :bliss:
Tiny knickers here we come xx well done

Ancient Egypt Nut!
FANTASTIC Kirsten, just FANTASTIC honey!!!!! :D:D:D

Here's to your second week and ask for as much support as you need....anytime..:happy096:

Lacey xx :queen:
SOOPERB! Just about to start on LL this week and it's posts like yours that keep me on my toes. :party0048:Thanks for sharing the good vibes.

Well done, you're off to a great start! Your hard work rewarded. :happy036:

I will get to goal .....
:wow::wow:and :wow:!!! You go girl !!! Brilliant start - seriously chuffed to bits for you xx

Lil K

Addicted to Minimins
Thanks to everyone for posting - you've made me well up with emotion!!!:cry:(Does the CD do that to you as well or am I just a softie???)

Your comments really help to spur me on!

Once again, thanks xx