First Week WI results!!

Lil K

Addicted to Minimins
Just got back from my first weigh day and i've lost 11lb!!!! :party0049::party0049::party0048::party0048: :clap::clap: :bliss:

I just can't believe it! This is probably the most success I have had with any diet in years. It hasn't been all plain sailing this week, but I got through it day by day, hour by hour. Coming on MiniMins has really helped me through, so a big 'thank you' to everyone.

So now onto week two ............

Congratulations on your 11lb off this week!!!

Plenty of motivation there to keep going.

Well done:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

WELL DONE! Really that is great going

Brilliant well done..11lbs WOW!

Thats a fab loss well done you!!!!
:happy096:
It is very hard but the results are just awesome!!! well done again and keep up the good work!!

Lou XX

well done!! :happy096:

I have me first weigh in tomorrow night and am terrified!! i hope to have as much success as you!! :D

Yay!

Well done you! :bliss:

Tiny knickers here we come xx well done

FANTASTIC Kirsten, just FANTASTIC honey!!!!! :D:D:D

Here's to your second week and ask for as much support as you need....anytime..:happy096:

Lacey xx :queen:

SOOPERB! Just about to start on LL this week and it's posts like yours that keep me on my toes. :party0048:Thanks for sharing the good vibes.

Well done, you're off to a great start! Your hard work rewarded. :happy036:

:wow::wow:and :wow:!!! You go girl !!! Brilliant start - seriously chuffed to bits for you xx

Thanks to everyone for posting - you've made me well up with emotion!!!:cry:(Does the CD do that to you as well or am I just a softie???)

Your comments really help to spur me on!

Once again, thanks xx

Back