Fizzys Journey..

fizzstar

bye bye belly
Well I guess i'd do a diary, so i've got my little place to share the ups and downs! So I dont get weighed until tomorrow, or start until tomorrow. But at the minute, 8/2/11, i'm around 220lbs. My initial long term goal is 12 weeks, and a four stone loss. For one day of my life, I will be slimmer than my sister and shes due in 11 weeks to give birth to my nephew so, i've not got long! She always springs back into a size 8 within 4 weeks after birth, and has a flat stomach (cow!) so, im determined to be somewhat, smaller than her :D

Anyway, my measurements are as follows..

Left Thigh: 25inches
Right thigh: 24inches
Left upper arm: 12.5 inch
Right upper arm: 12.5 inch
Hips: 46inch
Waist: 42inch
Bust: 44inch
Bottom half: size 18/20
Top half: size 20/22
Bra size: 38FF

And i'll retake them, every 4th week then post them up here. I'll post tomorrow my 'fat %age' after im weighed, i'll go to boots to have the rest calculated ;)

x

Welcome Fizzy, great determination there-all measured up and goals set. Know that you can do it!

Thanks you two :)

Well I havent been to the chemist yet, as the lady isnt on until 2pm! So i'm trying my best to keep going until then, I do have a chicken soup left over from last time so i'll have that in abit if I need it. Mashed a black tea and cant say I missed it. So best go buy some other bags I can find that might taste a smidge better, not sure if its the sweetners or not, last time I used canderal, this time im using sweetex. The past few days ive been strict with my carbs and sugar, so ketosis doesnt take as long and it doesnt hurt as much lol but last night OH went to the shop and come back with some doughnuts, so I had to have one so im not sure where i'll stand but oh well! Did it once, can do it again.

I'm just nursing a glass of sparkling water, not had enough sleep at all, little lad was up all night screaming for his dinner and changing position all night so broken sleep doesnt go down too well for me. I'm in the mind of using the chicken soup today, then having 2 other shakes/soups/flapjacks today and stealing a vanilla one to use in my coffees just to make it 'white' over the week, I only need one coffee in a morning to wake me up but cant stand it black, so might seperate a vanilla into 7 portions - cheating? maybe. Get me through it? Totally! Not sure how i'm going to plod on yet. Just dont feel ready after building myself up for god knows how long, not sure why, probably cause I know I cant do much until 2pm onwards blerugh!

Good luck Fizzstar

:eek::eek::eek:

Been weighed, got a weeks supply, got my ketostix, etc... all fine and nothing to suggest otherwise. Nearly fainted on the bus on the way home, went really lightheaded and felt like I was going to pass out... but I realised i'd hardly had any water or well anything at all today! So I nipped into the shop, got some water and I feel better now. But :cry: I now weigh, 225lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How has this happened? Best go 'update' my ticker, ive gained weight since 1st Jan. I'm more than p**sed off with myself. Just an extra 5lbs to shift :( So start weight 225lbs...

Day 1 nearly over, just got a soup left to have. Feeling pretty alright, had over 3ltrs of water. Keep nearly passing out or feeling like I will but think i'm just sleep deprived or something! See how tomorrow goes but going to have a cuppa, and a bath with a nice early night :) x

Day 2.

Felt awful last night, very sickly so had a 'cheat'. I ended up having an extra flapjack so 4 shakes/soups/bars throughout the day but atleast I didnt carb overload! Almost straight away, felt better for it. Had an alright nights sleep, woke up 4 times for the toilet :( All this waters taking its toll on me, and it seems ive eaten somehthing not so nice before starting as ive got a dicky tummy and its not nice! So ive had 1 330ml bottle of water, and i'm ready to re-fill it again, feels easier to drink out of 330's than 1ltrs for me, it doesnt feel like overloading my body with water :D So i'm deciding which shake to have, or do I hold off for an hour and have a soup then a shake + flapjack for tea/supper? I'll see how long I can go with the water. Had to take a couple of painkillers as my head is banging today! I'm off to go piddle on my ketostix see if ive moved up a colour! I'm an avon rep, and todays delivery day woohoo so I get lots of goodies to play with (I always order products with the commision, never see it for myself in cash lol just see it in the million and one products ive got stashed in my dresser!) so tonight should be good, I know i've got 4 nail polishes coming so I can go play around painting to get myself out of the way of normal life downstairs. Bring on day 2 - although im 1/3 through it already :D

your doing fab Fizzstar, wish I had a box of makeup goodies to play around with at the moment, work is very boring today! At least wet nails can't pick up food :D

haha, its brill, the order came got some goodies, and on my travels tonight to collect the pennies in! So all is well on that front. I had a flapjack to pick at and its taken me 2hours to eat it, i'm being sneaky, cant stand black coffee so opened a vanilla and using about 1/4 of it per coffee, so ive got 1 soup or shake left, plus 2 coffees left to have today and i'm feeling loads better, headache is no more. Only had 1.5lt of water so far so I need to get drinking ASAP. Just 6 more hours left of day 2 and it'll be over! Ive been 100% (to a point) but 4 coffees + 2shake/soup/bars a day is brilliant, it feels like i'm having a lot more 'food', as the coffees are filling me up. Bring on day 3 I say...

Well done so far!! Keep going hun, you are doing great x x

Thanks su!

I did my ketosis thingy and its inbetween negative and the first colour :( not sure what to make of that but its got darker from yesterday and its only day 2. Im getting obsessed I think hah! I know ill get there its just urgh the first week. Im determined to be slimmer than my sister!!!!!

Thanks su!

I did my ketosis thingy and its inbetween negative and the first colour :( not sure what to make of that but its got darker from yesterday and its only day 2. Im getting obsessed I think hah! I know ill get there its just urgh the first week. Im determined to be slimmer than my sister!!!!!

It's amazing the effects that this diet has on you mentally as well as physically! I have never used the ketostix so have no idea what that means but if you have been 100% you will definitely get into ketosis.. When is your first weigh in? You should be able to lose 4 stone in 12 weeks as long as you stick to it, but that is so much easier said than done isn't it?? lol x x

It's amazing the effects that this diet has on you mentally as well as physically! I have never used the ketostix so have no idea what that means but if you have been 100% you will definitely get into ketosis.. When is your first weigh in? You should be able to lose 4 stone in 12 weeks as long as you stick to it, but that is so much easier said than done isn't it?? lol x x

The ketostix have from a peach colour to a dark purple colour. You start off peachy and work your way 'up' lol I think.... but im a dark peach lol

My first weigh in will be next Tuesday hopefully! I've set myself a 'mini' goal to shift 8lbs in the february challenge :sigh: Its feeling like I wont do it though! I should, 3rd weigh in is on 1st March so i'll see then what ive done! Im at 225lbs, so fingers crossed ey? It is so much easier to say it, I keep going on about this diet to people but its so hard I should shut myself up soon because people are going to start setting off onto a witch hunt for me :p

If you stick to it hun, there is no reason at all to not meet your February challenge.. You might even surprise yourself and do it at your 1st weigh in, as long as you leave the doughnuts alone!!! pmsl

I think the reason we talk about it to others so much is because it's so bloody hard and i think somewhere in our subconscious we need reassurance that all this hard work will pay off and we should stick with it. I believe that this forum plays such a big part in succeeding on this diet because we all understand what each other is going through and we can talk about it all we want to and get huge amounts of support from the people on here... That's my theory anyway so i am sticking with it! lol.. x x

Nooo dont say doughnuts haha! Local co op sells them fresh mmmm to die for!

Going to take your theory haha!

The half of vanilla I had left over, well I just mixed it up with 150ml of water and had a mini shake, that feels brill. Still got one more to have so will have a bath, and make myself smell nice before going for the last one then a nice early night :)

Blerugh! :( Sooooo not impressed with my son right now. My early night started with me in bed at 7.15pm, and he came bounding upstairs at 8.30pm and jumped on my head. So i'm back downstairs, i'm shaking like a leaf, im hungry - had all my soup/shakes though for today. I've done in just under 4ltrs of water today not including that in my shake/soup/coffees! So im well over, I dont even want to think about putting anymore water to my face today. I've had a shower earlier, played around doing stuff and ive nothing to do apart from clean up and I havent the energy to do that :( Ive just walked into the kitchen to see what hes doing and hes poured my sweetners all over the kitchen floor/side :| Hes really pushing me tonight! Just wish my O/H would see to him... just for tonight.

Moan over anyway :D Day 2 *nearly* over :)

Day 3

Had another broken night with my little boy but all is well, he didnt rise until 10am ooops! But my daft dog had somehow managed to get hold of my sons brand new jacket in the night and totally destroy it grrr. She knows shes in the bad book today so shes stayed clear of me :) I've had my first shake, and decided that today is going to be 100%, so no pepper added to the soup, no cheating with the vanilla coffee or anything like that. Its going to be water, water, water all the way, 2shakes and a soup. Bring on day 3.....

Keep going Fizz.... Not long to weigh in now!!! x x x

Back