Fizzys juddd dance

yeah thats the way I would do it...Saturday u can eat freely.

tomorrow!! you can have it all.

I will.

Bath plans out the window now tho, going to go wine and dine with a friend. Well, wine anyway!

14 lost : 53 to goal

Enjoy your wine and dinner yum yum :)

Shanny- I haven't used any packets but if you have some handy I would use them up :)

Ruth
x

First WI and I've lost 2.4 lbs!!

Fabulous considering I basically had three UP days back to back at the weekend, transition from vlcd and it's totm.

Very happy with 2.4!

Here's to a good up day!

14 lost : 53 to goal

thats excellent!! Im so glad its working! I cant believe theres not more people on this diet!

I know!!

I don't get 2lb weight loss on weight watchers! And to be honest i was getting much the same on vlcd after the first few weeks.

Chuffed to bits with that, esp as there was wine (there was quite a bit of wine lol) and bbq's and toast and McDonald's and icecream- diet, what diet?

15 lost : 52 to goal

WI 1 (on judd, 4 weeks on vlcd first)

Weight: 14 stone 11lbs ~ 13 stone 10.4lbs
Bmi: 34.4 (obese) ~ 32 (obese)
Bust: 41 ~ 39
Chest: 35 ~ 33.5
Waist: 44 ~ 43.5
Hips: 50 ~ 48.5
Arm: 14 ~ 14
Thigh: 30 ~ 28
Calf: 16 ~ 16

Well done that's excellent!!!!

Ruth
X

So pleased for you on your loss, especially after the transition from VLCD, Juddd is fab isn't it x

Sooo hungerover

Downside of being able to drink wine :(

Really want high fat high carb stuff. Staying in bed seems to be helping to avoid lol

Drink loads get it out of your system its the only answer x can't help with the need for food though cos I am exactly the same when i'm hungover x

DD's when off work are hard :(

At the moment I'm clock watching until I can have my dinner!

Little bit over, 450, but still good!

Banning myself from downstairs for rest of evening- which shouldn't be too hard as him's watching football!!

Had two pork chops for dinner, feel really uncomfortably full and couldn't finish them!

I have no cravings, at all!! It's 2pm and I need to eat 1400 and I'm like meh to everything!

i wish that was me!!! ive eaten 1600 already eeeeek at the inlaws its so.difficult I cant wait to go home!

Back