Flirty's diary ...............

Hiya Bev

Well done on the 5lbs - that's brilliant, especially when you've been so rough. Hope the do goes well for you, I'm sure you'll be ok once you get there, its usually the anticipation is the worst part - at least Phil will be with you.

Take care

xxxx

5lbs off while you are feeling rough is fantastic, How supportive of your fella too saying he will be by your side throughout his leaving do, how considerate.
OOOO I love having my hair done, thats as far as pampering goes for me.
Hope the side effects ease off soon. xx

glad to hear you a little more upbeat, hope the "do" goes off ok, i'm sure with Phil at your side everything will be ok
xx:)

HI Bev,

Well done honey for your -5lb. You keep it up hon and i hope everything gets sorted for you soon. I know how hard it is to concentrate on yourself when you are feeling shitty. You are a star - keep shining.

xx

Hiya everyone!

Well have been feeling awful with side effects of tablets, nausea, shakiness, unable to sleep, then sleeping for England! - but still plodding on. Apparently they are normal - and I should feel better soon. Hope so! Emotionally I do feel better - which is too soon for the tablets, so i guess is the fact i am doing something and exercising some control over my life again.

Diet wise I've stuck to it all week and lost 5lb this morning - so that was good! It's Phil's leaving do at work tomorrow and to say i'm feeling jittery is an understatement - I would have liked to have been a skinny size 10!! But he has assured me, he'll be my side all the time and wants me there - so i'm going - an achievement in itself as I've also got to go to the hairdressers before hand! At the moment I am not venturing out alone - so tomorrow I have to go to hairdressers and then drive up to his work and meet him there, then meet 50 or so people I've never met before!

Thanks for all the support on here from all of you, hopefully you'll soon be seeing me on here much more - and a lot less of me in size!

Hiya Bev - great to see you hun....:)

and well done on a fab loss !!

hopefully the side effects will ease as your body gets used to your medication....give yourself time.....

I'm sure tomorrow will go OK for you - having OH at your side will help, I'm sure....

Will be thinking about you....do let us know how you get on...

lotsa love

Debz
xx

it's still early days but i'm so glad to hear that things are moving in the right direction.
shame about the side effets of the meds-hopefully that should pass v soon too.
looking foreward to having you back on here full of life &with your goals in your sights again.

Hi Bev - just popped by to say helloooo....

Hope ur feeling a little better...and the nite out went OK :)

lotsa love

Debz
xx

Hiya Bev,

Don't get on as much these days so is sad to see that my fav green eyed girl is having such a rough time of it.

So :hug99: from me

(Hope OH understands otherwise - yikes, run for the hills :D )

Keep the faith and take it easy till you feel better, remember there is only one of you !!

Hi Beverley, I was just wondering how you hubbys do went, did you cope ok ?
Hope the pills are starting to work, and that you will feel a little brighter soon.

Take care hun xx

Hello from me too.
my Q's are exactly the same as sonkie.
I'm not meaning to nag -just eager to here you're back on the up.

Hi everyone. Been AWOL again! Thanks for all your meassages. :thankyou:

The "do" went ok - I went and had my hair cut .... OH didn't notice again???!:eek: :whoopass: I felt "out of it" in that I didn't know anyone - but didn't dive into the fantastic buffet they'd put on and stuck with my diet coke. It was definately an ordeal - but I survived it and I know he was pleased I'd turned up.

I've been mostly good diet wise and was pleased to see I'd lost another 2lb, that's half a stone gone now and hopefully I'll soon see more coming off. I am working on a try to do it basis - but if I do have a lapse not feeling guilty and beating myself up about it - but getting back on when I can. It seems to be working so far! :devilangel:

Tablet wise, I've been taking them 2weeks now - and think I feel a little better. Less rollercoaster emotions - but wary that Phil is now at home all day and so maybe feeling good because he's here??? Have to make another appointment with the Doctor in a weeks time to evaluate if I stay at this dosage or need to go up. All in all I think I've turned the corner. I'm not posting very much as I feel a little fragile - but I'm still reading most of the posts ... so please bear with me, if I have not commented on anyone's diaries etc.

Just concentrate on yourself for now, we'll all still be here when youre ready. Think you are a star for not diving head first into the buffet.

hi chick... great to see you feeling a little more positive... and don't worry about not posting... we all know you are here...

love

Hiya Bev

Lovely to see you again, glad you're feeling a little bit better and well done on your weight.

Fully understand that you're not posting much, as already said, just keep looking after you.

Take care hun

xxx

1.gif

Pleased to hear you have turned the corner and feeling a little brighter, even if it is because hubby is home or whether its the pills.
Take care xx

I've been mostly good diet wise and was pleased to see I'd lost another 2lb, that's half a stone gone now and hopefully I'll soon see more coming off. I am working on a try to do it basis - but if I do have a lapse not feeling guilty and beating myself up about it - but getting back on when I can. It seems to be working so far! :devilangel:
quote]

That's marvellous.good compromise & good result.

so pleased for you that things seem to be settling down emotionally.still early days but you do sound much more +ve.

Hi Bev, great to hear your starting to feel a wee bit better, keep lurking chuck...we're here for ya,,all ya need to do is shout..:)

Hiya Bev - great to see ya !

Glad ur starting to feel a little better....and don't feel bad for not postin' - you need to focus on urself at the mo :)

Take care...

love

Debz
xx

Back