Flirty's diary ...............

:wavey: Hiya diary - hiya everyone ....
Well I am feeling much better - and have upped my posting again! So thought I really should come on here and say hello too!

We had a great Easter - with my fantastic SIL coming to stay for a few days. I had been good after my weigh in on Monday - and through to Thursday ........ then phil decided to have a pizza - and well that was it! Had pizza, followed by eclair, and then half an easter egg (don't binge by halves!!) Friday I went back onto it but 790 style and even stuck to it when we went to the most beautiful Indian restaurant in Chester. But I had resolve and started with green salad and prawn tandori, followed by chicken tikka tandorri and green salad. Felt so rightuous. Saturday I stuck to it again and in the evening made grilled salmon with broccoli and cauliflower, plus boiled potatoes in butter for the others. Felt really proud of myself .... mmmmmmmm what is it they say happens with pride???!! Yep you guessed a big FALL - a bottle of red wine later ... we were off to see a U2 tribute band, who were absolutely fantastic. Danced the night away and had a great time - must see who is on in the future as it was a lovely evening and there was a whole crowd of us.
Sunday went to Trentham Gardens and did some retail therapy. Lots of lovely little shops in chalet style units selling everything from candles (Yankee), old fashioned sweets, dog clothes (YEP!!), wind chimes etc etc etc. Had decided to have a day off and ate sensibly but enjoyed it. Everyone went home Sunday night and I thought that I could then get back on track .... But my FALL had resulted in a bang to the head i think - and I binged on silly stuff on Monday and Tuesday and so was very upset with myself but not surprised to see I'd put on 2lb. Serves me right - and back on track today again, but not pleased that I wasn't sensible and back on SS Monday and Tuesday. C'est la vie - and hopefully if I behave for the rest of the week, I'll have a loss to report Monday.

Glad to be back again - feeling a little fragile, love the pensive icon .... sums me up at the moment, but all in all nearly there.

Hiya Bev

Lovely to see you back on the boards, so glad you're feeling a bit better. As you know it's a long old journey and a bit of an up & down one, but it's great that the overall feeling is one of improvement, and hopefully that will continue.

Take care & wonderful to have you back :)

xxx

hellllooooooooooooo sweetie.... so very good to have ya back!!! Be back properly myself tomorrow... so will catch up then

lots of love darling

Gen xxxx

:wavey: so good to see you back Bev-have missed your incisive posts.
well done to you,H,Gp & modern medicine on the mood.you sound completely different,can even feel the energy bost in your typing.
Another few weeks & you could well be 10%.sorry that should read 100% again & taking those niggly extra lbs in hand.:clap:

Hiya Bev,,,glad to see your back, wow your weekend sounds cool....:)

Hello F40GE aka Bev,

So nice to see you back up and posting.

Alas, my opportunity to catch up is limited these days due to 'lack of unfettered connectivity' so to read through your diary posts this week, it is clear that your chirpy side is back and chirping and what a lovely sight that is.

I do so hope that you are and remain in fine fettle.

Forgive me for dashing but it is only after a few days away that you realise just how many threads you are subscribed to and being nosey, just gotta catch up with everyone and everything.

Salut

Hiya Bev - great to see you back....glad ur starting to feel better....:)

take care

love

Debz
xx

Hey Bev

Just thought i'd drop by and see how its going? Only thing that is keeping me SS'ing at mo is lack of cash (have lots of foodpacks) and the will for it to be over!!!! Not gonna mess up this time, I have my maintenance plan all sorted.. just got to get to goal so I can eat food like normal people - well not like normal obviously, but u know healthily..!

Kx

Hello flirty,you OK?

Hiya diary and all my lovely readers.

Well after Easter and a shaky go at getting back onto SS I lost the 2lb I put on over Easter this week. Then I've been neither good or bad ....... as in mostly SS or 790-ing but occasionally giving in and snacking on silly stuff. I don't mind when i make an adult conscious decision to come off SS and ENJOY what i eat ... but when I eat c*** and don't enjoy it and infact would have enjoyerd a shake more, I get cross with myself.

However Friday was 100% SS and so far today has been - so 2days down!! Depression wise I have been so much better, but I did my first trip out on my own on Thursday and lasted about 20mins before feeling shaky, uncomfortable and panicky - so came home.Have an appointment at Doctors on Monday - so will see what he says.

We're off to visit my mum and dad on Thursday and my SIL on Friday/Saturday/Sunday ... so looking forward to that. I am feeling quite good about myself and my life at the moment - and taking things at a more leisurely pace than i sometimes do!!

I think taking time to 'check out' the world can do us the power of good - slowing down does work babes. Well done on dropping those lbs and just be gentle with yourself ok xx

So good to hear you are feeling brighter and venturing out. Hope all goes well with dr on monday. Take care hun and thanks for your kind thoughts on my diary.....much appreciated xxxx

Fingers crossed for you - Lifes ups and downs can be a real test but it does look as if you have a good weekend to look forwards to next week - you'll be knackered by the monday!!

At least that helps you sleep well.

Didn't look as if Easter was too bad either so just keep doing the do - so to speak.

We'll be checking in for you

Great to hear you're still improving Bev.
don't worry about the going out alone( not that you sounded as if you were) another couple of weeks & you'll do it without a thought.
Even managed to lose weight this week.
You should be really pleased with yourself.

Hey Bev... just dropping by to say hi!!!!! hope you are having a good day!!

lots of love

Afternoon Bev!!! glad you seem to be a bit better these days!! yey!!!

Hardcore on the 2days down!! yeeeeeeah!!!

Where's todays update eh?? I'm not demanding or anything :)

xx

Hiya Bev - glad you're feeling better....:)

hope GP appointment went well for ya !

take care

love

Debz
xx

Hiya Bev

So glad to hear you're feeling a bit better and brighter. 20 mins out on your own is a big achievement, it's not an easy thing to do and so a definate improvement, it will just carry on getting better and easier, but as you know, it all takes time.

Take care of yourself

xxx

Back