Flirty's diary ...............

Beverley where are you ....?
Kaczuszka.gif

Hope you are ok.

& me....hope you're ok Bev

xxxx

....& me ! hope things OK with you Bev....:)

love

Debz
xx

Hiya everyone - have been around and reading ... and lurking, but not posting.

Bank holiday weekend was a big flop and probably a big gain as well ... infact can't even bear to stand on the scales to find out. I'm so disappointed in myself and my lack of willpower and feel I really should be doing this 100% but know I'm only doing it about 50%. Meaning I lose some - gain some - lose some etc etc etc.

Feeling a bit pre-occupied with a few personal things and lost my last post bubbliness (is that a word??!!) some of it's weight, some re my CDC business - can echo what Isobel said on her post re business not being brilliant at the moment - but equally i'm not doing anything to target new business. Feeling at sixes and sevens. More c*** from my brother - but think I'm ok-ish with that, although he's been trying to stir up trouble.

Phil being at home is good/bad. I'm not too reliant on him - and have made the little room inti his office - he comes out and chats to me every now and then but for the most part he's getting on with his studies and doing his part time job.

He's bought a plane - see seperate thread and photo I'll post about it - and he's excited, but i can't muster up much, other than to be pleased for him.

So all in all - I'm down but not depressed, dieting and eating, losing weight and gaining.

Thanks for all your messages - it's so nice to be missed .... have been keeping up to date, just not replying. Lots of love and hope i can soon come bouncing back!

Honey, you don't have to be bouncy to be posting - just stick around here with your mates - through thick, thin, good, bad, up or down - ok? :hug99:

Hiya - good to see ya again Bev....:)

as DQ says....post away - good or bad....we're here for you - as you ALWAYS are for everybody else.....;)

love

Debz
xx

hey chick...

just want to send ya mega hugs... you will get there hun

chat soon

love

It's a very up and down journey you're on at the moment anyway Bev, never mind with all that's going on, so you'll have good days and not so good days, lets hope you get another up again soon.

Take care of yourself & keep posting, we're here if you need us.

xxxx

Hiya everyone - have been around and reading ... and lurking, but not posting.

Bank holiday weekend was a big flop and probably a big gain as well ... infact can't even bear to stand on the scales to find out. I'm so disappointed in myself and my lack of willpower and feel I really should be doing this 100% but know I'm only doing it about 50%. Meaning I lose some - gain some - lose some etc etc etc.

Doesn't that add up to staying roughly the same?
If so then that's more than half the battle.:)

Feeling a bit pre-occupied with a few personal things and lost my last post bubbliness (is that a word??!!) some of it's weight, some re my CDC business - can echo what Isobel said on her post re business not being brilliant at the moment - but equally i'm not doing anything to target new business. Feeling at sixes and sevens. More c*** from my brother - but think I'm ok-ish with that, although he's been trying to stir up trouble.
I'm sure business will pick up soon.surely theres no shortage of potential clients out there:rolleyes:

Phil being at home is good/bad. I'm not too reliant on him - and have made the little room inti his office - he comes out and chats to me every now and then but for the most part he's getting on with his studies and doing his part time job.

He's bought a plane - see seperate thread and photo I'll post about it - and he's excited, but i can't muster up much, other than to be pleased for him.

Crikey airo- or woodshaving?

So all in all - I'm down but not depressed, dieting and eating, losing weight and gaining.

Thanks for all your messages - it's so nice to be missed .... have been keeping up to date, just not replying. Lots of love and hope i can soon come bouncing back!

I like you bouncy or flat,so don't stay lurkin for too long

Honey, you don't have to be bouncy to be posting - just stick around here with your mates - through thick, thin, good, bad, up or down - ok? :hug99:

quite!

It's a very up and down journey you're on at the moment anyway Bev, never mind with all that's going on, so you'll have good days and not so good days, lets hope you get another up again soon.

Take care of yourself & keep posting, we're here if you need us.

xxxx
See!

Hiya Bev

Just checking in and nosing (as you do!)

All I can say (says he with a hangover - yep, went to my bosses leaving do last night and had 3 glasses of red wine and have a soddin hangover), is look in the mirror and smile.

Not easy at times I know but kinda reminds you what it looks like and if nothing else is exercise

Thinking of you

M

Well not posted on here for awhile - again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have had some personal s*** going on again with my mum and brother and just can not seem to put it all behind me and stop it from still affecting me. So I get down - eat .... put on weight - get fed up - do something about it and off we go again.

Phil is still studying for his CCNA exam - so i don't see him evenings or weekends and that means I get bored - not excuses or reasons to eat i know - but I do 'cos I feel sorry for myself. Then when i stand on the scales i feel even more sorry!!! Trouble is i know the answer ...... but knowing and doing are two different things.

So i have stepped away from SS and CD totally. We are off down south on Friday to see mum and dad, then my wonderful fantastic SIL and back on Monday. Tuesday is back to CD ... maybe 790 or SS .. will see but that is the 19th of May so a month until Dublin. I have kissed goodbye to 2 stone now - so will aim for one instead ....

Then it is my birthday at end of july and my eldest's 21st .... so we are going to have a joint party in the garden with friends and family - and my present to myself is another stone off!!!

I'm sure you all must be fed up with my half baked promises and forever on/off diet but I really do want to try properly for 2months of serious weight loss and not yoyoing.

Well not posted on here for awhile - again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have had some personal s*** going on again with my mum and brother and just can not seem to put it all behind me and stop it from still affecting me. So I get down - eat .... put on weight - get fed up - do something about it and off we go again.

Phil is still studying for his CCNA exam - so i don't see him evenings or weekends and that means I get bored - not excuses or reasons to eat i know - but I do 'cos I feel sorry for myself. Then when i stand on the scales i feel even more sorry!!! Trouble is i know the answer ...... but knowing and doing are two different things.

So i have stepped away from SS and CD totally. We are off down south on Friday to see mum and dad, then my wonderful fantastic SIL and back on Monday. Tuesday is back to CD ... maybe 790 or SS .. will see but that is the 19th of May so a month until Dublin. I have kissed goodbye to 2 stone now - so will aim for one instead ....

Then it is my birthday at end of july and my eldest's 21st .... so we are going to have a joint party in the garden with friends and family - and my present to myself is another stone off!!!

I'm sure you all must be fed up with my half baked promises and forever on/off diet but I really do want to try properly for 2months of serious weight loss and not yoyoing.

Hiya - great to see you on here :D

Course we're not fed up !! that's what we're here for...a problem shared an' all that !

Sounds like you've got a great weekend to look forward to ! AND then the Dublin meet AND then that fab party :D :D Dieting is hard enough...and even more so when we are having a crappy time...which you've had in bucket loads over the last while....focus on what you HAVE achieved and remind yourself every day how special you are...and be kind to YOU :) lecture over....!

take care hun

love

Debz
xx

I think making a conscious decision to 'step off' the CD wagon shows you are thinking things through and I respect you for it. Don't be so hard on yourself babes :hug99:

Thanks Debz and D_Q ......... it's support from people like you that has kept me going strong this last year .... and whenever I do "DO IT" I know you'll be in the first few to congratulate me. Thanks guys!!!

Hi Bev, nice to see you posting again. Thanx for your lovely comments on my diary. Your support is very gratefully received. xx

Hi Bev,

Will look forward to reading about your CD journey from Tuesday, or whenever you feel able to start.

Have a lovely weekend, and please do try to focus on your fabulous achievements so far...

As for your CDC business not being great - I couldn't imagine a more supportive, warm counsellor than yourself. I hope things pick up for you soon.

Lots of love,

Jas.xx

Hiya Bev

It's always lovely to see you posting, whatever the post is about, you give out so much support you have to be prepared to get some back. We're all with you hun, all the way, you can and will do it, but as you know your head has to be in the right place to do CD and you've had so much going on, it's not surprising you have struggled.

Take care of yourself.

xx

Back