Flirty's diary ...............

Hello wonderful people - just a quick update.

Saw the Doctor this morning ... explained the panic attack, but said becasue i recognised the start of it, i left the situation and calmed down straight away. Told him side effects of going on AD at the beginning, and that i was loath to up them to stronger ones unless i had tried it my way first. He was understanding and said ok and wants to see me in a months time. So in that time I will try to push myself out of my "comfort zone" and see how i feel. If not too bad then will stay as I am. If I get no better then up the dose of AD.

Diet wise ok-ish again, and in ketosis, but picking at odd bits and pieces. Only lost one pound - but better off than on!

Thursday we go down to Kent to see my mum and dad - and then Friday 'til Sunday staying with my SIL in London. Party at her house on Saturday night .... so will probably eat, drink and be very merry on Saturday, but going to try to do CD the rest of the time. Looking forward to it - although can't fit into either of the size 14 dresses I'd bought for the party - oh well maybe wear them in Dublin???!!!

Many thanks to you all for dropping in - I think I'm 80/85% there now .... lol infact that maybe as good as it gets!! Only joking!! xxx

better & better everyday.

Well done.
Have all the unpleasant side-effects of starting the meds disappeared now?

It is poss,so i've heard,to increase the dose slowly to avoid the fisk of transient return of these effects.

anyway I suspect you'r still on the mend at present dose=fab

Good to see you are on the Up - hope that it continues and as you rightly say - weight is one of the few things that is better being off than on

After all, in my case the opposite is true for such things as hair and clothes for instance - saw myself in the mirror this morning, reckon it was a contributory factor to feeling pants as I do

beverley i went on ad`s in november when i lost my son
could only stand them for 3 monthsthe side effects aren`t nice yet my friend swears hers helped her heaps
you do what is right for you
you know your own body

and well done on 1lb loss
Face39.gif

kaz xxx

Hi Bev - glad things are good with you :) sounds like you're feeling a lot better !

have a fab weekend - ENJOY the party ;)

love

Debz
xx

Morning hun just wanted to stop by and say hi 2 u. Sorry have not been around recently was lurking but not able to post.
Hun i am sooo sorry to hear that u have been having a hard time and that u had a panic attack the other day i know how they feel and its not nice.

i am on Citalopran 20mg and have been on them for a month now practically and i can honestly say they have really helped me big time and the last week or so i have noticed such a difference big time, things are no longer black or white and i can see things more rationally and i feel so much calmer.

Hope u had a good time at the party and u r having a nice weekend and enjoying the sun.
Am pleased u r feeling a bit happier and i hope things just carry on toget batter for u hun u r one special lady and u soooo deserve to be happy xxxx

Any news Bev?
hope you're OK

Hi Bev - hope things are good with you...and you enjoyed the weekend away....:)

lotsa love

Debz
xx

Hiya everyone!
Had a lovely weekend away. Went and saw mum and dad on the Thursday. Mum is definately going downhill mentally and I suspect she has the onset of some kind of senile dementia - it is really sad to see her so different from this time last year. However we had a lovely day - and I was good until we went out for dinner .... then it all went to pot!

Went to my fantastic SIL and had a really lovely time with her and at the party on Saturday night. Afraid I can't tell you I was good - because I was BAD!!! No excuses, no moans - that's just how it was!

Back on SS now and will have to work really hard as I want 2stone off by the Dublin meet. So hopefully I can stick to it and not get toooooo sidetracked!

Have been feeling really good though and have even been out in the garden planting .... and I'm not a gardener usually!

Hiya everyone!
Had a lovely weekend away. Went and saw mum and dad on the Thursday. Mum is definately going downhill mentally and I suspect she has the onset of some kind of senile dementia - it is really sad to see her so different from this time last year. However we had a lovely day - and I was good until we went out for dinner .... then it all went to pot!

Went to my fantastic SIL and had a really lovely time with her and at the party on Saturday night. Afraid I can't tell you I was good - because I was BAD!!! No excuses, no moans - that's just how it was!

Back on SS now and will have to work really hard as I want 2stone off by the Dublin meet. So hopefully I can stick to it and not get toooooo sidetracked!

Have been feeling really good though and have even been out in the garden planting .... and I'm not a gardener usually!

hiya Bev - glad you had a great time...:) you know... sometimes BAD is terrific for us !!! good on ya for letting your hair down....;)

sorry to hear your mum is going downhill....it's so sad when the mainstay for most of our lives needs us more than we need them....:rolleyes: very very difficult to watch....I do hope your mum stabilises and doesn't give you too much cause for concern / heartache....I know I just couldn't bear it if it was my mum.....love to you....and her....

look forward to seeing TWO STONE less of you in Dublin !!

love

Debz
xx

Morning Bev,

You sound so much better & your new pic says it all .

Sorry about your mum,but now that you're stronger at least you'll be in a better position to help her as required.
enjoy the garden it's good for the soul.

Welcome Back!!:D

Hiya Bev

Glad you had such a lovely weekend, in spite of your mum's illness, must be very hard for you, but you're sounding a lot stronger so big hugs and much love to you & your mum.

I think your SIL's visit was just the tonic you needed and being bad too, great pick-me-up, lovely that you have such a fantastic relationship with her. Back on the wagon now and you can do it, you'll soon shift that weight.

Your new photo is lovely, you look gorgeous in it and very content, which is so good to see.

Take care

Jan
x

Hi Bev - LOVE your new Avatar !

you look FAB :D

hope things are still on track for you....

love

Debz
xx

You look so relaxed and pretty - lovely to see you looking like that Bev ;)

Rofl.....you know why dont you.....?
She got a glass in her hand.....with her cd in .....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOT......lol.

Really its a great picture you look so relaxed and happy.

Hiya everyone!

Morning hun i am so sorry to hear that you think your mum has the begining of dimentia it must be so hard for you to see her like this, but i am pleased u had a nice day with your mum and dad.

Well done to u for getting back on track after partying hard u will def lose the 2 stone u want to lose b4 the dublin meet u r one motivated lady.
I am so pleased that u r feeling good at the moment and u can see that in your avatar u look radiant and so pretty its a lovely pic of u hun.
Bev u r one special kind and caring lady and every one in your life is lucky as you are always there for every them.

Take care hun and hope u have a good week, hope to chat soon xxxxx

Back