Flirty's diary ...............

Hi Gen - well done for not slipping!

Well onto day 2 - and so far so good! Got through day 1 relatively easily ..... and on my water so far this morning.

Have a busy day client wise today - as squashing them all in so i can take a few days off next week .... but will pop in now and again to see hwo things are doing and to update.

Well just had my first shake - banana with psyllium husks wizzed in the blender with just under a pint of cold water and just under a pint of hot water. It makes me 2 pints of liquid that is warm and filling and hopefully keeps me on the straight and narrow today!

I forgot to mention in my previous post ..................... that when I weighed myself this morning I am down to 13.3 .... so lost 4lb!!! Well chuffed (in fact don't know how I forgot to put it in previous post!) and feel like I can stick to it today.

We don't have my partners daughter this weekend - so it will be a nice cosy, relaxing snuggling up together weekend - well I am going away on Monday for 4 days!!!! We'll miss each other!!

Whilst I am away, I'm taking my soups/shakes/tetras and maybe even a couple of bars .... and I'm going to stick to it! Probably won't be able to get on here so lose the support of you lot - but hopefully motivated enough this time to be able to keep on doing it!

4lb honey....... yay you, well done that is brilliant... the race is well and truly on hee hee

have a lovely weekend

love

Gen xx

Well how things change in a few days ......

Stuck to the diet - so proud of myself and not jumping on the scales now until Wednesday ... but know I've lost at least 4lb. Clothes don't feel quite so tight now either ... and went out on Saturday night in a pair of trousers that were definately tooooo tight the week before. (Only drank diet coke and water - my OH was well pleased as I drove as well!!)

So my head's in the right place diet wise - at the moment - I say that as I know how fickle my head can be! Not feeling hungry - so hoping I'm in ketosis - will check next wee!

My brother has still not heard re his release date - which was meant to be Tuesday - tomorrow .... so after chatting to my SIL, and my dad decided I wouldn't make the 500 mile round trip, in case it was cancelled. I'd booked Mon-Thurs off in my diary this week - but can't do it any other week. My SIL said she'd collect him with a friend anyway .... and once it was all sorted I realised how much I was dreading spending time alone with my brother. He's very much a manipulator ... and even though I'm now 44 he's always bullied me from us being kids. Somehow or other I'm going to have to find a way to counteract that as I won't bwe able to avoid him forever ... neither would i want to. Part of me feels guilty at letting him down - the other part of me is relieved. As I've got 4 days off now I'm using it productively by spending today cleaning (yes housework!!!) and de-cluttering. Tomorrow my middle daughter and I are going up to Manchester to do some Chrissy shopping and have a girly day out. Wednesday and Thursday are not spoken for yet ... but have texted friends I've not seen for awhile to see if they are free.

So all in all - bar a little guilt - I feel fantastic today!!!

Hi
Well done on getting back on board woo hooooooooo fab hun :D xx
As for your Brother just change this now,get in your mind he cant bully you anymore as you are a strong independant women whom doesnt need to be felt like they are a little girl every again ! My ex bullied me for a few years and even upto last year I would abide by him,letting him have the kids where and when he wanted even though I get no maintaince and he only wants them 4 times a year,But I started to put my foot down and hes backed off.
Well done on the house clear up its nice to hear your focused and well on your way to success Im so pleased for you hun
:D
XXC

Well done honey on getting back on track... me thinks you are well in truly in the zone!!!

love

Gen xx

Well done girl!! Your a fighter. You have started to turn this around and FOOD is no longer in CONTROL!!

You my friend are now in control of diet!! Dont let another thing control you especially not FOOD!!

Thanks I'lldoit Gen and Claire, and everyone else who has been sending me positive vibes.

Feeling great still!!!!! Lost 4lb .... could have been more - had a few little hiccups, but hey it's 4lbs I don't have to carry around and 4lbs nearer my goal. I sat down and thought about where I'd really like to get to. When I finished last Feb I was 11.3 and a size12/14. For my height and frame a size 12 is nice - so thought would try to get down to 10st, which means I have about 45lb to lose! Shock horror!!! That may change as I lose more - but for now that's what I'm aiming for.

So other than a couple of minor blips - I've had a very successful and fairly easy week.

Personally things are fine - frightened of saying good - in case the "surprise fairy" bungs a surprise on me! I can now see why when people say "may you live in interesting times" it is not meant as a good thing! My life recently has been like being in a soap opera ... but not as much fun to be in it as to watch from the outside. I'm hoping that the current series is coming to an end and they don't decide to do another one!

However I'm coping - without the NEED for food, which has always been where I fall down .... so watch this space!

Well done honey you are doing brilliant!! I too hope they are not doing another series cos you deserve a break from filming :D :D :D

Love

Gen xx

Hiya diary .... well 1lb off this week - should have been more - but sidetracked - although did jump straight back on. Have been more focused so far this week - so hopefully a better loss next weigh in. My counsellor wasn't too pleased - and wouldn't take any of my excuses onboard - she's a hard womand to please!!!!! Would like 3lb off - to take me below the 13stone's and into the 12stone's. Looked at my record sheet for last year and I'm 7lb's heavier now than then ... so need to get my head down and lose some weight!!! Only I can do it - and I know that - so after a peep talk with myself I'm hopeful for next week!

Life has settled down a little. Mum is starting to make small, but never the less good, steps in recovery. She has a long way to go - but it is positive and hopeful. We're going down to spend 3 days with them the weekend before Xmas - so will have a quiet Xmas with them. Then rush back up to Cheshire for Xmas day with my 3 kids, partner, plus a friends family, then Boxing day with Phil's daughter and mother and family. Then hopefully relax for a few days!!!! And start again for New Year!!!

It's my middle daughters 18th at the beginning of January - so just organising a surprise 18th Party at the local chinese - with as many of her friends, colleagues and family as I can. Scared someone will let the cat out of the bag - as would really like to surprise her - as she always moans that as her birthday is straight after Xmas/New Year (3rd Jan) no-one ever wants to go anywhere or do anything! They do a brilliant meal at this place - plus have a disco/kareoke afterwards. Another incentive for me to slim down a bit!!!

HI Beverley (see I read the thread about names the other day;) )

Haven't posted you in a while.....:eek:

Glad to hear that you are back on track and the pounds are coming off.....well done you:D

Pleased too to hear your mum is slowly recovering - that's good news and must certainly take a bit of the weight of your mind.....:)

Enjoy your time with your family.....I love spending time with mine over Christmas although this year it's just the five of us for dinner as mum and dad et el are at my brothers....be nice to have them visit in the morning and then just be able to chill out for the rest of the day.:)

I'm still all over the place with the diet - good days and bad - no weight loss but none gained either...apart from the same 4-5lbs:eek: Hoping the penny will drop again soon to get this job finished:rolleyes:

Take care.
Love

Hello Mich - I know the feeling re reading and updating on other peoples diaries ........ yours is one I use to like to keep track of - as we were both in the same boat! See from your last sentance we still are!!!

Keep it up girl - you can do it ... and i promise to drop by your diary in the next few days to catch up with you - and hopefully see a good loss!

I'm hoping to get to the Liverpool meet at end of December - family commitments aside - see you can't make this one - hopefully if they do another one we'll get to meet up soon.

Hiya diary .......... well have abandoned you recently - you say 4weeks ago, but I'm sure it CAN'T be that long .........surely not???!!!
Also abandoned sensible eating - so not even sure what the scales are going to say next week. I know i should really start now - I can hear you screaming "YES YES" .... but my heart and sole are not in it yet. It's my middle daughters 18th next week and I've arranged a surprise 18th for her at the Chinese for 50 people. I know I could eat "soup" ....... but I'm not motivated enough - so food it is - my last supper!!! Then on Saturday 6th January I really will start - and that's where you lot come in!!! I shall need support - a*** kicking etc etc etc ....... so feel free to do so - but take off the steel toe caps first please!!

Personal front - We went down to Kent the weekend before Xmas and my mum's slightly better health wise, but definately has the early start of dementia - that I will need to contact her Doctor in the New year. Dad was just tired and stressed - so lots more visits planned for 2007. My brother - mmmmmmmmmmmm won't go there - what is it said - "if you can't say something nice - don't say anything at all" well I'm not saying anything at all!!

We had a lovely family (too much eating Xmas) which was also put into perspective as my daughters ex boyfreinds mum dropped dead and she was only 34 ............ kind of makes you take stock of what you have and how important things/people are. It has made the last few days very emotional, piognant and as a family we have all been there for each other.

Well that's all for today - expect to see more of me (or even less!!!!) on here diary as we go through the trials and tribulations of Cambidge mark 2.

Never mind the scales ............. just put on an outfit that fitted me prior to Xmas holidays - and someone has changed it for the size down!!!!!!! Mmmmmmmmm ............ oh well in 2 months time it'll be too big anyway!!!!

Hi Bev honey

So nice to see you back!!!! Glad to see your motivation returning re the diet, january is ALWAYS a good time to start eh?!?!? I had about a week off (put on 10lbs), started back on it yesterday and already lost 5lbs so feeling fab about that!

Sorry to hear about your mum, life is so unfair isn't it??

I love that saying about "if you can't say anything nice...." Wish i could abide by it though cos i had a big falling out with my two sisters last night ;o( We'll be fine in a couple of days but it still hurts!!

The chinese sounds fab.... enjoy it!!!!!

Luv,

Back