Flirty's diary ...............

I think this is a brilliant incentive - go get yourself a beautiful frock that will mean DH will have to take you somewhere very special in it to show you off! ;)

It's so good to see you so upbeat and positive.. this is gonna be SUCH a great year! You'll definitely be in the 12's by Prague!!! :D

LOL Jenni, may get myself a new dress .......... so many things coming up socially, after Prague it's my OH's birthday in Feb and then my dads the week after, nothing as yet for March :eek: , April my SIL's birthday and housewarming party, nothing again for May :eek::eek: :eek: and then the Dublin meet in June - definately a pretty frock affiar??! ;) ;)

Yes I feel 2007 is going to be MY year ... but am willing to share it with as many others who want to achieve health, happiness and slimdon too!

Hi There Beverley,
I Have Posted Some Pics In My Diary Of Mydearly Beloved!!!! Or Did U Want Me To Post Pics Of My Dress?
Oh Well Have A Look, Give Yourself A Giggle! He Looks Like A Mexican Bandit On One!

Buying A Great Dress Is Incentive To Do Whatever It Takes! Mine Is The Last Thing I See At Night And The First Thing I See In The Morning!!!

LOL - I did mean the dress .... but haven't got the name "Flirty" for nothing!!!!!

You can either post a photo of it on your diary - or show me on Monday!! And then when you are lovely and slim you can post a photo of you wearing it too!!!

i have posted the pics of my dress in my diary,
let me know what u think!

Must admit my OH and I LOVE Subway!!!!!!!!!!! and they smell and taste wonderful - but at this moment in time I'm not giving up!! Where's your photo of your dress??? Bindiboop has also got a dress that is spurring her on .... must make a note to buy a too small dress!!!!

I havent taken the pic yet.....:eek: must do that lol
But its hangin on the back of my door, so if ur in the IoM anytime soon.....lol!!

I will try take a pic...gotta find the USB cable for my phone first though!!

You NEED to buy a dress!!!!

5 days ago I was 13.5 ........... and I'm still 13.5 - totally my own fault - no excuses.

I was brilliant when I went shopping in Manchester with my daughter - took along bar and tetra, evening out - no problem, water and coffee ....... but my OH and DS had an indian on thursday night. And so I thought I'd adapt my SS and do 790 by having some tandori chicken and green salad. No problem ... except I then had to cheat and put the raita mint dip over the salad .... then eat the relish of chopped up cue, tomatoes, onion with mango dip mixed in. That in itself would have been ok ... and I might have been alright - but of course I'd come out of ketosis ....... so Friday, Saturday, Sunday and yesterday ... I picked at food. Nothing really bad - but pasta with chicken, etc and so today when I stood on the scales they remained the same. I suppose I can count myself lucky I didnot do more damage and end up putting on weight but I am cross with myself. Still today is another day ..... so back on my water and about to have my hot banana shake. Won't be down in the 12's by the time we go away to Prague at the weekend - but hey ho! I know I am going to eat whilst away ..... not even going to try and talk myself out of it (should know better, I know) so hoping the swimming, walking around Prague and any other physical activity we get up to burns up more calories than I consume!

Hey Beverly... it is soooo bloody hard innit!!! at least you stayed the same... give urself a break hun and just be as good as you can this week and promise urself when you get back from prague you will go at this full steam ahead..... for the dublin meet!!!!

hope you are ok hun

love

Gen xxx

Hey Beverly... it is soooo bloody hard innit!!! at least you stayed the same... give urself a break hun and just be as good as you can this week and promise urself when you get back from prague you will go at this full steam ahead..... for the dublin meet!!!!

hope you are ok hun

love

Gen xxx

I'm ok - not down .... just cross with myself! Yes it is hard! I'll try to stay focussed whilst in Prague, and definately get back on track when we get home. And yes I will be at goal by Dublin!! How are you doing???

I'm ok - not down .... just cross with myself! Yes it is hard! I'll try to stay focussed whilst in Prague, and definately get back on track when we get home. And yes I will be at goal by Dublin!! How are you doing???

not doing too bad hun... i'm kinda ingoring my head going against my want to ss... i don't even want to eat and have no desire to but its mad my head seems to have some resistance to ss???? anyways i'm glugging the water and think i'll have half a chick and mush pack now in a while!!!

i want this weight off fast and this is the fastest way!!!

love

Gen xx

have a blinding time in Prague this weekend! we'll miss you at Portsmouth! Are you going to make it to the Birmingham meet at the end of March? (you could set yourself an interim goal for that, and the ultimate for the Dublin meet..?) :D

Hey Girl, how r u doing and how was Prague,chat soon x

Hiya everyone, Roch, D_Q, Kazz, FFnF .......

Prague was fantastic!!!!!!!!!! Really loved it and can't wait to go back again. The hotel was really good - 20mins by metro into the city centre. We had a swimming pool, jacuzzi, gym etc on 24th floor with glass windows all around so you could look out over Pague. We used it on Monday and Phil and I had the pool and jacuzzi to ourselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The city is really fantastic, the people very helpful and we just had a wonderful time. Will try and download some photos when I get camera sorted.

Diet wise ........... mmmmmmmmmmm - well no prizes for guessing I've put on!! But I'm not worried. It's Phil's birthday next weekend, then my dads ........... so after the 19/02/07 I have NOTHING in my diary and can get down to doing some SERIOUS not eating!!! Until then I'm ok with myself.

Have some other personal issues that I've just found out about - that would normally send me running to the biscuit tin - and haven't .... may share them with you later.

But at the moment all is well in Flirty land!!!

So pleased you had such a great time - Prague sounds wonderful!! Not so good on the personal stuff - hope that all pans out ok for you and flippin well done on not taking solace in the biccy barrel!!! (I broke mine by accident some months ago and am dead glad I didn't replace it!).

Would love to see the photos - it sounds like a lovely time for you and your man :D

Back