Flirty's diary ...............

Hey Bev....hope your feelin miles better hun!!

OH should defo be lookin after ye, even if it is his birthday!!

Thanks Kazz - he is a sweetheart (sometimes!!) and did massage it for me - which was great!

Taken 2 lots of the tablets plus plenty of co-codimol and not too bad today.

Off to get my hair highlighted and cut later.

Oh i hope your neck is better real soon honey!!!

How sweet are you with all the birthday notelets??? I had a boyfriend do that once for me on valentines day - really made it special!!

He is a lucky lad to have you Bev!

Hello diary and my faithful readers!!
See it's been a bit quiet on here for awhile .... well that's about to change!

It's day one (again!!!) and this time I HAVE to do it. Been procastinating for too long - half a stone on, half a stone off .... and a year later I have put on 3 stone of the 4 stone I had originally lost. NOT GOOD!

So official weigh in today 13.13 ..... back to my beginning of Jan weight. Mmmmmmmmmm - still not disheartened or anything THIS TIME I'm going to do it ........

So far today 1 banana shake and 3 pints of water.

Going dancing tonight with my daughter and her friend. I use to do it last year and it was good fun as well as good exercise! Type of salsa dancing - modern jive and the teachers are really good laughs!

Ok - well will update a little more later - but expect to see me on here more often diary - I have neglected you for tooooo long!

hey honey... well done on starting back.... i'm on day one also today... did think of you yesterday and thought would be a good day to start!!!

keep the chin up honey you can do it!!!

love

Gen xxx

Hi Bev

Nice to see back on your diary & raring to go again. You know you can do it, just dig deep & keep glugging that water. We've missed you over on the Threadstoppers too :)
x

Hi Bev

Nice to see back on your diary & raring to go again. You know you can do it, just dig deep & keep glugging that water. We've missed you over on the Threadstoppers too :)
x

Thanks MD! Yep not drinking the water is my worst fault re this diet ... so trying to be good.

Will get over to threadstoppers soon ......... over 3000 posts in the few days I've been away!!

That's always the problem when you don't get on for a couple of days - so much to catch up on. :p

DAY 2 - Just to update - 2lb lost since yesterday .... all going well so far! Wrote a really long post yesterday then lost it when I sent it - arrrrrrgghhhhhhhhhhh. Will write it again today but copy and paste it from word.

HI BEVERLEY
HOWS IT GOING ON THE RESTART?
I WANNA SEE A GOOD LOSS ON MONDAY!
HAHAHA WHO'S THE COUNSELLOR?
JUST THOUGHT I'D POP ON AND SAY THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT AND YOU SHOULD GIVE YOURSELF A PAT ON THE BACK, DAY 3 IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER, THEN YOU WILL BE HALF WAY THROUGH THE WEEK!
KEEP YOUR CHIN UP MISSY!:eek:

LOL!! What is the world coming to??? My clients counselling me??!!!!!! Ha thanks Bindi!!! Need all the support, encouragement, kick up the a*** I can get! So have told all my clients I'm on it - so I can't slip!!

LOL!! What is the world coming to??? My clients counselling me??!!!!!! Ha thanks Bindi!!! Need all the support, encouragement, kick up the a*** I can get! So have told all my clients I'm on it - so I can't slip!!

Hi flirty, if you like I could repay you the favour of the preverbial kick up the arse, you did me the favour and now im back in ketosis.

Well done Bev - 2lbs gone already that's a great start. Keep it up now, you'll soon shift those pesky pounds :)

I'm in the pink girls!!!!! :p :p Thanks Sonkie - obviously that kick up the a*** worked!!! :jelous: :jelous: On day 3 today and 4lb gone!!!!!!!!!!! Wahooooooooooo!!!! :D :D :D

Feeling very motivated at the moment - but not getting complacent - been here before, never mind buying the t-shirt .... I have the whole bloody wardrobe!!! Have been doing a lot of thinking and will rewrite my long post again (but in word this time!!) and hopefully will keep myself on straight and narrow!

Back