Flirty's diary ...............

Well DAY
c1f.GIF
today (again!!!)

Had a fantastic weekend, with Westlife concert on Saturday night and Mothers Day yesterday.

Feeling good at the moment - wondering if it was SAD, as the sun is out and my mood has lifted. Anyway got an appointment at Doctors tonight - so will go along and see what he says.

Diet wise - well back up to 13.13 (shock, horror - but not really a surprise as I've not been eating sensibly at all) So back on SS today - need to lose half a stone by next Tuesday as it's Phil's leaving do and all the women will be slinky's and i need to squeeze into a size 10 by then???!!!! Miracles do happen!!! Ok maybe not - but not being quite so bulging out of my size 16's will have to do!

So all in all ok in Flirty land at the moment - glugging my water down and hoping to be good and get to day 3 without too much trouble.

Hello mate........Good luck for day one and for the coming days!!! Glad you're feeling better and hope the doc's goes well later.... Take care

Hiya Bev

Glad you're feeling a bit more upbeat today, hope it all goes ok at the Doc's tonight. Well done on getting back onto SS but don't put yourself under too much pressure will you? Be kind to yourself hon and continue to take it one day at a time.

All the best

xx

Well DAY
c1f.GIF
today (again!!!)

Had a fantastic weekend, with Westlife concert on Saturday night and Mothers Day yesterday.

Feeling good at the moment - wondering if it was SAD, as the sun is out and my mood has lifted. Anyway got an appointment at Doctors tonight - so will go along and see what he says.

Diet wise - well back up to 13.13 (shock, horror - but not really a surprise as I've not been eating sensibly at all) So back on SS today - need to lose half a stone by next Tuesday as it's Phil's leaving do and all the women will be slinky's and i need to squeeze into a size 10 by then???!!!! Miracles do happen!!! Ok maybe not - but not being quite so bulging out of my size 16's will have to do!

So all in all ok in Flirty land at the moment - glugging my water down and hoping to be good and get to day 3 without too much trouble.

Hiya Bev....just checkin' in on ya hun :)

Glad you had a great weekend and are feeling positive today....isn't it amazing how a little bit of sunshine just seems to brighten us all up ??!!! :rolleyes: (I'm EXACTLY the same !)

Good luck with the doc tonite...and with ur re-start !

love

Debz
xx

Thanks MD, Debz and Karen,

well had my banana shake with 2pints of water, and a bar so far ... been on here - done some cleaning (definately need to see the Dr - I must be unwell!!), 2 loads of washing, dishwasher and seen 3 clients! So different to last week, when I'd probably have still been in my dressing gown!

Oh well more housework beckons, need a cure form all this cleaning i think! Back later .... seriously addicted to Double Deuce, Bejewelled and Patience Delux in arcade!!!

Hi Bev

Thanks for your post on my diary, came at a perfect time, coz i'm really struggling with the voice in my head at the mo.. telling me to eat and start tomorrow instead.. oh and the even more persuasive voice telling me its totally okay to eat if i'm going for a run later!!! Grrrr Resisted so far.. think i'm having four shakes instead of three today though..

I'll subscribe to your thread and promise to drop by and kick ur ass if you slip.

Good luck
kx

Thanks Kirsten! We'll do this together.

No eating! If you need a little protein and salad as in AAM amounts or 790 then ok ... otherwise 3 or 4 shakes and plenty of water! Admire you for doing the running as well .... I only run away!!

Hiya Bev,,,good luck on your restart...theres a few of us on here struggling today...we're all here for each other, my advice is have an extra shake if tempted by the dreaded food..LOL:D

Mmmmmmmmmm thanks Caz - just having a battle with myself at the moment re a packet of biscuits I know is in the cupboard . Been ok all day - now I WANT them!!! NO I don't!! Could be a bit like pantomime here!!

just wanted to say good luck for the appointment, hope you get things sorted
xx:)

Mmmmmmmmmm thanks Caz - just having a battle with myself at the moment re a packet of biscuits I know is in the cupboard . Been ok all day - now I WANT them!!! NO I don't!! Could be a bit like pantomime here!!

Well at least it's not just me struggling! We can get through this (said through gritted teeth).

Edit, just wanted to add: If you don't have the biscuits then I won't have any of my son's peanut butter chunky kit kat :drool:

OMG,,,sorry Flirty I myself lost the plot, best of intentions out the window nearly as soon as I posted my best wishes on your thread LOL...hope you've managed to be stronger than me ..:p

Hope it all goes ok for you this evening at the Docs Bev.

xx

My Doctor is fantastic - listened, asked me what I wanted and then gently said that he thought I needed a course of anti-depressants .... not really surprised or upset. So I am starting tomorrow on a low dose to begin with, then a follow up appointment in 3 to 4 weeks time to see if i feel better. To be honest like I'm doing something positive has made me feel better and hopefully as I begin to regain "myself" the control over the rest of my life will fall into place again.

Diet has been 90% good today - not enough water, but I'm always bad at drinking. Feel chuffed I've got as far and hopefully tomorrow will be a follow on of today and step by step, hour by hour, day by day I WILL GET THERE!

Hi bev, well done on getting through day one - i love your graphic!!! I'm so pleased your doc was understanding and the anti depressants sound like a good idea... i really hope they work for you, i'm sure they will hun!!! Good luck for tomorrow...

Back