Found my goal pair of jeans!!!

kellymarie3488

Silver Member
Ok so its in the title really, ive rummaged through my wardrobe and found a LOVELY pair of my old jeans which i didnt get to wear much as fell pregnant the first time and a lovely top (which still has the tags on coz i never fitted into it:() so they are my goal!! There a 12 so heres hoping that in 3 months ill be a 12 :)

Hi KellyMarie,

My goal pair of jeans are hanging the back of my bedroom door... so I see them a few times a day.

I should move them downstairs and hang them in the kitchen... now that I think about it! LOL

A lovely young woman who used to be on this site... squeezed into her "goal jeans" -- couldn't zip or even get close to closing them -- she sort of poured out of them. But, she took a "before" picture of her in them and posted it in her albums. I am hoping to one day soon see her "after".

I am thinking of doing the same (taking a before - but I do not think I would post it... at least not until I could do so with the after.)

I do not think I could even slide them up all the way -- and I was comfortably wearing them 18 months ago. :(

MM

Woop! Good luck for getting into them soon Xx

Thank you!

At the moment i can get them above my knees i carry most of my weight on my bottom half and my arm are big(didnt realise untill i saw my pic from behind:-(!

I'm the opposite, I'm a complete APPLE shape!! My top half is hideous, but my legs and bum are ok'ish. The best thing about losing weight for me will be for my boobs to shrink!!!

Hi KM -- I think am built like you. I carry a lot of weight in my thighs and Bum. My arms are not great -- but I think I need to tone (no, I KNOW I need to tone).

MM

I Can Get My Goal Jeans ON! Zipped up! And Even Sit in Them!

Hi (it is April 7th),

Below is my original post on this thread. It is from January 5th -- three days after I officially started my weight loss programme.
I used SS CD for three weeks and then moved up in plans. I have averaged between one and two pounds a week and had a couple of STS weeks -- but today, I tried my goal jeans (again).
I try them on every Sunday. And, I could not only get them on, over my hips, and for the first time since 2009, I could zip them!
I would not wear them anywhere, but they are bearable,although not comfy... yet! But, they will be. And, soon!

So, hang in there... you'll be in your goal jeans if you do!

MM

P.S. I attached a thumbnail -- it is not a good photo as I took it myself, and the jeans do not look good, yet. But, I can get them on and zipped! MOTIVATION, Baby!

Hi KellyMarie,

My goal pair of jeans are hanging the back of my bedroom door... so I see them a few times a day.

I should move them downstairs and hang them in the kitchen... now that I think about it! LOL

A lovely young woman who used to be on this site... squeezed into her "goal jeans" -- couldn't zip or even get close to closing them -- she sort of poured out of them. But, she took a "before" picture of her in them and posted it in her albums. I am hoping to one day soon see her "after".

I am thinking of doing the same (taking a before - but I do not think I would post it... at least not until I could do so with the after.)

I do not think I could even slide them up all the way -- and I was comfortably wearing them 18 months ago. :(

MM

Attachments

• goaljeans.jpg
    goaljeans.jpg
    296.4 KB · Views: 96
looking great hun

oooo i'm a pear shape, so most of my weight is on my thighs, bum and hips! I always wear long-ish tops to hide that area, so annoying! But I know I can look good in jeans, if I lost all the extra fat around those areas, at the moment a size 14 (in most clothes), but I want to be a loose size 14, getting into a 12 by the end of the month :) I need to buy myself a pair of expensiive jeans, in a size 10, so every time I think to quit I look at them and am reminded of how expensive they are and how good I will look if I fit into them!

Good luck you guys.

Hi (it is April 7th),

Below is my original post on this thread. It is from January 5th -- three days after I officially started my weight loss programme.
I used SS CD for three weeks and then moved up in plans. I have averaged between one and two pounds a week and had a couple of STS weeks -- but today, I tried my goal jeans (again).
I try them on every Sunday. And, I could not only get them on, over my hips, and for the first time since 2009, I could zip them!
I would not wear them anywhere, but they are bearable,although not comfy... yet! But, they will be. And, soon!

So, hang in there... you'll be in your goal jeans if you do!

MM

P.S. I attached a thumbnail -- it is not a good photo as I took it myself, and the jeans do not look good, yet. But, I can get them on and zipped! MOTIVATION, Baby!

Well done! If you don't mind me asking what size are they? By the way they look loose on youuu :)

@fatty2slim --

They are a US Boy's size 18 (loose fit) jeans. So, I bought them for my teenage son in 2009 -- he was 17, 5'9" and weighed less than 10 stones -- but he did not like them. I was going to give them away, but I tried them on, and they fit and looked good at that time. I am 5'4" and was about 9.5 stones when they looked and felt good. I am 10 stone 6 atm.

I think the UK equivalent might be a women's size 10.

MM

I can now get into mine aswell :) i wore them on my birthday....which was my goal day so kinda happy but still have a stone to go in weight x

I can now get into mine aswell :) i wore them on my birthday....which was my goal day so kinda happy but still have a stone to go in weight x

Hi KellyMarie,

I guess your goal jeans thread has worked for us! Mine are still on the back of the door, but I plan to have be a part of "at home and knocking about" wardrobe soon.

I love the idea of being able to say that I am wearing a pair of my teenage son's jeans! (Especially since he is known for being very thin -- of course, he is 6 inches taller than I am and still weighs a bit less than me. However, soon I will weigh less than he does. But, not by much... he hovers around the 9 to 9.5 stone mark these days.)

I guess my real goal ought to be -- being able to wear my 12 year old DD's clothes. She is only 1.5 inches shorter than I am, but weighs nearly 4 stone less than I do! ;) lol

MinnieMel

P.S. She is now my height and weighs more than 3 stone less than I do.

Last edited:
Hi KellyMarie,

MM

Well, it is more than I year later. I did get those jeans on and very uncomfortably zipped last April -- but I bounced back up and am now fighting my way back down.

I think I will allow myself a mid-point pair of goal jeans (a UK size 12 pair in Red). I'll buy those when I can get my bum into them and zip them without agony.

Right now my UK 14s are snug. :(

Back