Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

Dubchick81 said:
In the car he might put his hand on my knee. But that's as far as it'll go. But that's in private as no1 else is in the car.
My friends say if ppl didn kno we were a couple they'd never guess by being in our company.
Im not one for that arm over my shoulder when we're in a bar or hand on my leg. It's very possessive I feel. My ex was one of them. I hated it. So as we are now is perfect for me. When we're alone we cuddle up n hav a little slap of the bum if we pass etc. we are affectionate but our relationship is between us. And kept that way :)

I think so long as you are both happy and comfortable with the way things are then it's great :0) one if my friends also doesn't like PDA as she feels it possessive aswell!

Sounds like a really nice day :) I love going for a walk by water, it somehow always seems more relaxing.

I am afraid I am one for PDAs. Not full on snogging or anything, although maybe in a dark club or in public if no-one is around, but even after 12 and a half years we are fairly couply when out buts its more stuff like subconsiously leaning into the other person when you are sitting down, nose or cheek kissing or being more tactile when talking.

Atomic pink said:
Sounds like a really nice day :) I love going for a walk by water, it somehow always seems more relaxing.

I am afraid I am one for PDAs. Not full on snogging or anything, although maybe in a dark club or in public if no-one is around, but even after 12 and a half years we are fairly couply when out buts its more stuff like subconsiously leaning into the other person when you are sitting down, nose or cheek kissing or being more tactile when talking.

This made me :0)

My ex was possessive to but he wasn't tactile I would long for affection he would just make me sit with him although I would have to do everything like get drinks order food ect, I think we are all different and have all been through things that hinder our feelings towards things it's what's works for us now tht counts and finding someone that has the same feelings

Baby-belle said:
I think we are all different and have all been through things that hinder our feelings towards things it's what's works for us now tht counts and finding someone that has the same feelings

I agree :0)

Aw sounds like a gd weekend

I agree with atomic :) I'm all for PDA :) me and Steve always hold hands, and cuddle kiss occasionally in public not a full on smooch lol. But we actually get annoyed at one another if we don't hold hands. Also we end every phone call saying love you - even if it's and I'm outside so cme out now phone call and we will see each other in a matter of minutes! Always have to say it otherwise it's weird. But everyone's different :) xx

Ha.. Jono's lucky if I tell him I love him a week.. But he knows am pee'd off if a text doesn't end in an "x" ha ha..
How loved am feeling will be "said" in how many x's... If there's not many he knows to make more effort.. Its our unspoken language I s'pose :D

Nah Kevin (my ex) wasn't posessive at all.. But the whole arm over me when we were out or sitting on the same side of the table as me instead of facing me made me feel like he was posessive..

But yea totally agree Daisy.. its as long as both parties are comfortable that's all that matters :)

Sorry been so quiet today.. My internet was down :(
Had another blazer with my Dad this morning too.. Was awake about 5 mins so that was my day ruined.. I can actually honestly say I hate him.. I really really do.. I love him, coz he's my Dad and has done allot for me over the years, but as a person I hate him! I cannot wait to get out of this house for good..

Haha I'm the same,if no kisses then Jon knows i'm not happy!! Not done that in a while but it's been done loads of times before ;0)
Ergh sorry to hear that you haven't had a great day,totally get what you say about your Dad,hopefully you will be in your own home soon enough :0)

Haha I'm the same,if no kisses then Jon knows i'm not happy!! Not done that in a while but it's been done loads of times before ;0)
Ergh sorry to hear that you haven't had a great day,totally get what you say about your Dad,hopefully you will be in your own home soon enough :0)

Fingers n toes crossed.. Have been looking online n sent a few emails about renting somewhere temporarily.. So we'll see

Morning ladies.. thank you both :)
Going to see that house in Pinewoods again this evening.. Just this time Jonathan is coming.. really hope he loves it as much as I do.. Just been chatting to anther girl in work who lived in that area for a couple of years.. She couldn't say enough nice things about the area and for her to be so nice about a Dublin area is saying something (she's a country girl, born n bred n that's the only reason she moved out.. To move back to where she's from) So even more in love with it now..

Good luck tonight I hope he loves it xx

Dubchick81 said:
Thanks Nessa.. Fingers n toes crossed for me :D

Will do!! Hope the day goes fast, often drags when you have something to look forward to xx

Will do!! Hope the day goes fast, often drags when you have something to look forward to xx

Doesn't it just!! So far so good.. Hope it continues.. :)
Feel really teary today for some reason.. Maybe it was all the upset/anger from yesterday still working thru..

Apologised to my Dad lastnight for calling him an ar5eh0le but explained my reasons and told him it was how I felt at the time.. Then he made an attempt at an apology for calling me a b1tch, which I told him I don't accept as I didn't feel he meant it. Its not the first time he's called me it, and I guarantee it won't be the last. But I told him his feeling n thought about me have no affect on me as I know I am far from a b1tch and that's what counts. I also told him never to ask for my help in anything again, as after yesterday and the "thanks" I got for tryna figure it out for him, its not worth it!

You are bound to feel a bit tearful hun, your dad of all people has hurt your feeling and you are living somewhere that you don't want to be. A good cry might help let it all out. You have so much else going on too with the puppy and house hunting its bound to catch up with you.
You seem a lovely genuine person don't let negative people get you down.

You are bound to feel a bit tearful hun, your dad of all people has hurt your feeling and you are living somewhere that you don't want to be. A good cry might help let it all out. You have so much else going on too with the puppy and house hunting its bound to catch up with you.
You seem a lovely genuine person don't let negative people get you down.
I know right?! Was thinking that last night.. The saying is that every girls dreams of finding a man like her Dad.. When in my case, my dream is find someone NOTHING like him! He's supposed to be there to protect and guide me.. Not hurt and insult me! (I sound like such a child in that comment but you get what I mean?! I hope!)
Well feck him, if I can't get somewhere on short term lease, I'll still hopefully only have a matter of weeks left there.. After that he can feck off!!
Thank you for the lovely comment hun.. My Mam rared us.. He was there but not much.. She may as well have been a loan parent coz he was always working and when he wasn't be busied himself outside of the house.. So I have my Mam to thank for who I am.. I know I have my bad points, but I think she did an OK job..
Hey lady how r u xxx
Hello hunnie.. How the heck are ya? x

Back