Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

Dubchick81 said:
Nope.. Not expensive at all.. I get mine in Aldi.. Net of 4 medium sized ones (I think they're quite large but apparently they're medium) for EUR1.?? Not sure exactly how much.. but less than EUR2! I love them.. And the bonus is, as they're fruit, they're free (pp wise) :D
Yea I know I've stuck to my dailies all week (barr the weekend) but I've used allot of them on crisps and chocolate.. which you kno is unlike me.. So I need to get myself outta the habits I've created of crisps with lunch and then chocolate at 3pm... Didn't have either yesterday so that was Day 1 ha ha.. lets see if i can do 2 Days in a row :)

Sounds good, must get some of those! I need fruit and veg in me quick lol.

That is very unlike you yeah. Crisps are very addictive I find and there's nothing like the real crisps. I usually have wotsits or velvet crunch or quavers with my sandwich at lunch but it isn't the same! You did well to avoid them restart, I'm trying to avoid the hunky dorys today that my mum bought in the shopping hehe. I need to go buy some pp friendly snacks... And some fruit..

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Sounds good, must get some of those! I need fruit and veg in me quick lol.

That is very unlike you yeah. Crisps are very addictive I find and there's nothing like the real crisps. I usually have wotsits or velvet crunch or quavers with my sandwich at lunch but it isn't the same! You did well to avoid them restart, I'm trying to avoid the hunky dorys today that my mum bought in the shopping hehe. I need to go buy some pp friendly snacks... And some fruit..

Ooh I do love wotsits.. And quavers.. And Chickatees.. And Meanies.. And Spicy Onion Rings.. And Hot Lips.. And Bear in the Big Blue House.. And Original Pombears.. And Rancheros..And the Tayto bacon flavoured corn snack crisps that I don't know the name of... :D :D
But I'd have to either go to the shop every day to get 1 pack per day.. Or I'd end up eating the full multipack in 2 days.. Which defeats the purpose a little ha ha..

Just catching up Hun. Loving the shoes and the dress you MUST get both lol.
Sorry to here about the little gain but as everyone has said it will just be muscle. Good idea to try and cut the snacks out a bit and see if it makes a difference. New week now Hun. Xx

Just catching up Hun. Loving the shoes and the dress you MUST get both lol.
Sorry to here about the little gain but as everyone has said it will just be muscle. Good idea to try and cut the snacks out a bit and see if it makes a difference. New week now Hun. Xx
Thanks hun.. Defo getting both :)

OK house news...
Our offer on a house has been accepted pending a structural survey... Its more in our interest than theirs to have that done but hey ho :) its 10k less than the other one we were buying, and needs some work, but its a GREAT location and in our first choice area...

Last edited:
OMG how exciting!!!!
Hope the survey goes ok xx

Excellent news about the house hon... Fab fab fab :D xx

Dubchick81 said:
Thank you ladies.. Yes Nessa, fingers toes, legs n eyeballs crossed.. You have my permission to raise a glass for me over the weekend while in London lol x

Lol will do Hun!! X

Dubchick81 said:
Thanks hun.. Defo getting both :)

OK house news...
Our offer on a house has been accepted pending a structural survey... Its more in our interest than theirs to have that done but hey ho :) its 10k less than the other one we were buying, and needs some work, but its a GREAT location and in our first choice area...

Ohh exciting news Hun :0)

Oooh brill news re house. PM me the link?? Then I can stalk the house when I'm up nxt? ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi hun
Sounds like ur lil house is nearly sorted x hope ur ok? X

Back