Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

Sorry should have quoted.....I'm very tired :p
That's quite alright.. I'm very tired too hense the easy confusion.. lol
So not able for 2 nights out on the trot anymore... Joys of getting old :(

I wish it was due to a lovely busy social life lol..just not sleeping. But sure 'that's life'. Next week it'll be due to a social life lol. Going out with all my sisters and my mom for a pre-Christmas - 3 of their birthdays kinda meal. Canny wait!

I wish it was due to a lovely busy social life lol..just not sleeping. But sure 'that's life'. Next week it'll be due to a social life lol. Going out with all my sisters and my mom for a pre-Christmas - 3 of their birthdays kinda meal. Canny wait!
No Laura I'm the very same.. Since the clocks changed I just can't sleep.. Walking around like a zombie..
So excited to have nothing to do the weekend.. How sad is that?!

FINALLY got my home insurance sorted out.. Went thru the docs they'd sent me last week and they had the policy was for me alone, and there was no mortgage outstanding the property.. Pack of idiots honestly!! So, the girl rang me from her direct line (Silly girl ha ha) So I hounded her til I got the updated/corrected policy schedule, terms and wording sent by email and she SAID she popped the original in the post today so I should have them tomoro.. So I've sent them directly into the IFSC (the branch where all the mortgage decisions are made) rather than into my branch for them to send them to the mortgage people.. So exciting.. i had to send them to the "Completions" section :D :D :D :D
So now just waiting for the papers for our Mortgage Protection Insurance to come thru and that should be it :D

That's a tiny piece lol - I thought you meant you had a proper lump of it!! I'd put down 3 or 4pp to cover it ;) How did you resist eating more of it :)

That's a tiny piece lol - I thought you meant you had a proper lump of it!! I'd put down 3 or 4pp to cover it ;) How did you resist eating more of it :)
They were cut into small chunks as they were for a debs party at my bosses house at the weekend.. So bitesize.. Although it really was more than enough.. its so yummy but sooo lucious..
I MFP'd it n it was coming in at like 7pp on average n I thought that was a bit much, altho I know it is quite fat.. I'll put down 4 to be safe.. Ta hunnnie xx

Oh yum.....My MIL makes the nicest tastiest and most fattening biscuit cake - I love her ;) lol

Ah here.....FRANCES!!! You're making my mouth water (seriously!!!) and i'm trying to be good!!! lol

Exciting bout house! Just got a quote for some of the work needed doin in mine! It's all ahead of u! :)
Yum to biscuit cake!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Dubchick81 said:
OMG am sooooo hungry today.. 1 day off plan and the whole routine is out the window.. If only it was that easy to get back on track.. I will not give in.. I will persevere.. Not long til lunch.. Only 20 mins...

I hate that! It's taken me ages to get on track

Thank u ladies. Dead excited now. Mortgage protection insurance docs still outstanding but they shud b sorted hopefully tomoro. Will call again n chase them n that's it then. The bank are ready to write our cheque :)

Yea Tracy that's it. Very yum n very calorific. Libby am as shocked as u that u'v not heard of it with all the cakes u make...

Sorry serha :)

Dubchick81 said:
Thank u ladies. Dead excited now. Mortgage protection insurance docs still outstanding but they shud b sorted hopefully tomoro. Will call again n chase them n that's it then. The bank are ready to write our cheque :)

Yea Tracy that's it. Very yum n very calorific. Libby am as shocked as u that u'v not heard of it with all the cakes u make...

Sorry serha :)

Yum, I made some with the kids, we used real cadburys chocolate, hob nobs, maltesers, marshmallows and raisins ( well I thought we'd better put some fruit in) your dead right calorific but tasty.

Morning ladies.. Well, I screwed up yesterday.. Oh well, done now. Can't undo it, can only move on...
Started off great with my hot water n lemon n grapefruit.. Then 30g porridge for brekkie.. Then was STARVING come lunch, had deli sliced ham, tomato, white onion on wholemeal bread.. (and here's where it started going wrong) With king crisps.. AND the chunk of chocolate biscuit cake.. Didn't have anything from then til dinner which was chicken fillet, oven roasted, 50g turnip mashed with 100g potato, raw onion and some curly kale.. Then I seen a bag of popcorn in the house n it taunted me until I ate it.. And God forbid I stop at just them, I had to add a bag of King Lites for added naughtiness and yumminess..
And.. Didn't even go on my puppy walk.. Jonathan worked late n never told me he was coz he didn't want me out walking on my own in the dark.. Was really annoyed but now I've calmed its kinda sweet that he was looking out for me.. :) Won't tell him that tho.. ;)

Back