Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

Dubchick81 said:
chicken kebab is being had :)

Mmmmm.... :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

As bizarre as this sounds - I suffered with severe tonsillitis and sore throats for years before finally getting my tonsils removed - salt and vinegar crisps were the best thing for me - and hot orange and honey...merocets were the best medicine too. Really hope it goes soon xxx

How's the throat this evening girl? Hope you get a good nights sleep in :) x

Mrsgosling a friend if mine used to eat chipsticks when she'd a dire throat ha ha Totally forgot about it til now. That's something I'd enjoy :D
Serha feel pants today. Gone from sore throat to headache, ear ache, stuffed nose n tonsils the size if tennis balls! :(
Have only left my bed today to shower n eat...
Hopefully will feel better tomoro after the rest :)
Laura hav just sent my BF to get me a big bottle of water. Not drank much over the weekend so hoping to get it all drank

Mrsgosling a friend if mine used to eat chipsticks when she'd a dire throat ha ha Totally forgot about it til now. That's something I'd enjoy :D
Serha feel pants today. Gone from sore throat to headache, ear ache, stuffed nose n tonsils the size if tennis balls! :(
Laura hav just sent my BF to get me a big bottle of water. Not drank much over the weekend so hoping to get it all drank

I'm feeling your pain hun - poor you!!! I get awful tonsilitis when the kids have me pushed to the limits and my god it's desperate! Mind yourself girl, get a hot water bottle and keep it up to your throat. My mam always swore by hot milk with honey - i can't stand it myself but it's the swedish way of doing it and apparently it works :) Big hugs xxx

Serha said:
I'm feeling your pain hun - poor you!!! I get awful tonsilitis when the kids have me pushed to the limits and my god it's desperate! Mind yourself girl, get a hot water bottle and keep it up to your throat. My mam always swore by hot milk with honey - i can't stand it myself but it's the swedish way of doing it and apparently it works :) Big hugs xxx

That actually sounds yummy. Am home alone n no honey so will make note of it n get done tomoro. Ta hun

I've only ever had 1 really bad sore throat. Was this time last year too n it really wiped me. Before then I used to think ppl were milking it whining when they'd a sore throat. N in comparison, this is nothing! But hopefully the rest day will prevent it getting that bad :)

Dubchick81 said:

The roughness of the crisps gets rid of the crap lining your throat and the salt and vinegar numbs it...it's worth a try :) xxx

Dubchick81 said:
Seen as I'm on sf, mayb ill hav a go at makin "free" crisps

Dubs would they be free on sf, and not food abuse like sw???
If they are I'm getting my microwave crisp maker out lol !!! Xx

It's just a round plastic circle with slits cut all around it , and you thinly slice potatoes and put them individually in the slits, then microwave them for a few mins and they dry out as crisps then just put your flavoring on.
When I get it out the shed tomorrow I will pop a photo on.
I think I got it from poundland or betterware a couple of years ago :)

Dubs would they be free on sf, and not food abuse like sw???
If they are I'm getting my microwave crisp maker out lol !!! Xx
Tracy as long as you don't have a whole bag of potatoes worth yea they'd be fine :)

You have an actual chip maker?? I need one of them.. I was thinkin just a sheet of kitchen towl n microwave plate...

I so wish I could go back to bed. I have aches all over and shivers - must be coming down with something. Luckily my throat is not sore - I really hate sore throats bless ye xx

How'd you sleep. My throat feels like someone was at it with a brillo pad. I'm heading back to bed now when my wee man goes for his nap!!
Had a good enough sleep ta Laura.. Altho feel like SH!T this morning.. Just about to head over to the docs to get an anti biotic..
I'd like to pass on some tips for curing yer throat but so far havn't found any.. :( Hope you feel better soon.. xx
I so wish I could go back to bed. I have aches all over and shivers - must be coming down with something. Luckily my throat is not sore - I really hate sore throats bless ye xx
Oh Sarah God love you.. Seems I'v managed to spread my germs round you all.. Sorry :) Hope you feel well soon.. xx

Back