Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

Yea nearly there now.
Have had a tear filled day today. Those of u on FB will hav seen its my mams birthday today.
Today, 4 years ago, we found out my mam was dying so its a tough one. It's also the last day I ever got to speak to her. N it ended as an argument. So it's hard.
N tomoro, she'll b dead 4 years... Horrible week for me.

Oh hunny :(

Oh hon. I hope you're ok. Yesterday must've been very hard for you. I can't even imagine the deep sadness you must feel about it all. Try not to dwell on the arguments or the things you wish you had/hadn't said. Your mum loves you and would definitely not want you worrying about those things. She's still with you today. I know this is another tough day for you too and sending love and hugs your way chickaboo xXx *big squishy hugs* <3

Aww Frances, this must be so hard for you!! I'm sure your mum is watching over you and helping you with everything. She would be so so proud!! (((hugs)))

Thank you ladies.. You're all very kind.. I'm OK.. Sad coz I miss her terribly, especially with getting my first home n not having her here to share it with but I'm OK..

Food's been crap this week.. not always going over on PP's but not been making good food choices...
Yesterday was an OK day til I got hungry at about 9pm n had chips :( Started with toast n WW spread.. then had carrot & corriander soup (Homemade) and a ham sandwich n king crisps (whoops).. then had a coddle (made with LF sausages and bacon medalions) and then the God awful chips at 9pm...Added up my PP and it came to 34 for the day...Altho my dailies are 29, its not so bad... ish ha..
Today have started the day with a red grapefruit.. Then 2 toast with WW spread.. Same lunch as yesterday (soup n ham sambo) n heading out for dinner tonight with Elaine.. Not good evening before WI but hey ho.. What will be will be..

Hi Frances,

sending massive hugs your way!!! your mum will be up there looking down on you bursting with pride!!!!

xxxx

Hi Frances,

sending massive hugs your way!!! your mum will be up there looking down on you bursting with pride!!!!

xxxx
Thank you hunnie.. Very kind.. xxxx
34pp isn't so bad, its probably maintainence pp. Todays plan sounds good, enjoy your meal out with your friend x
Yea not too bad.. Wish I'd not had those chips tho so late.. Haven't given in to late night snacking in such a long time.. But I won't allow myself fall back into the habit..

Hugs and thoughts with you hon. It's a tough week but you're a tough cookie and your mam wud be so proud of you in all you've achieved. xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Have a lovely weekend Frances xx How's everything going with the house? :)
Thanks doll.. You too.. Doing anything nice?
All good with the house.. Moving in between tonight and tomoro :) The Christmas tree n decs will go up tomoro followed by a take away n bottle of something.. :)

Christmas decorations and bottle of vino sounds like a lovely way to start your stay in your lovely new house!!!! enjoy hunnie xxxx

Did you get the tree up?!? Sorry, been mad busy lately so haven't been on much. Hope the move has gone really well for you. It's great you are in before christmas :D xxx

Morning ladies.. sorry wasn't on yesterday.. Was a busy bee.. between dog walking, house cleaning, food shopping, dinner cooking, lunch preparing... i didn't get a minute..
The move went grand.. No hiccups.. Still got a few unimportant bits at home that i'll get in dribs n drabs.. Did realise this morning I didn't bring up my flat black shoes that I usually wear to work so I had to wear no socks :(
Got Jonathan to drive me to work this morning, and I'll walk home.. That'll be about half hour walk, then Stringers walk later will be 45mins to an hour so hoping that last weeks gain (whatever it was!) will be gone this week.. No slackin' for me from now til Christmas... Been n done a shop (as I said) so am prepared for good food this week...
Drive to work takes 6mins from door to door.. not bad eh?!

That's great that you're all moved! :)
Yep I plan on exercise to move my bad weekend aswel!
6minutes is really good!
Here's to a good rest of the week! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ohh love when your all motivated. I'm just trying to be good till Friday. Might need to up my exercise this week too. Journey to work sounds great, means more sleep in the morning YAY!
Yea I just don't want to get in the mind set of "ah its Christmas.. I'll worry about it in the New Year" n then end up spending the whole of January tryna get off whatever is gained.. I'll do large batches of dinners this week so we'll have a dinner and freeze a second dinner so I'm not spending my break from work cooking.. We'll have the handiness of ready meals but in the knowledge of it being good food (not that i'm sure he cares ha)

Used my new halogen oven last night for the first time.. Its dead handy.. Cooked a boned n rolled chicken in less than an hour.. And had the skin lovely n crispy (I know I shouldn't have the skin but it looked so nice so I had a little :)

Back