***friday*** hr by hr***

Thanks babes :D:D:D:D

Hey guys - I finally got my first shake at 2.00!!!! I nhave been way too busy today and going to relax now a bit and try and get the little girl off to sleep as shes tired and grizzling.

Though im pleased that my little boys floor is done - that was the main objective of the day!

well i'm still kicking my heels. today is reaaaaaaaaaally dragging, ha. only 2.25 hours to go and i'm out of here :)

abz xx

fizzy , wow they went back early , a week before us in herts . It is a long 6 weeks , when are they going to break it up , all talk talk the goverment .
Saraian , wow you had that late , well you have another 2 left , me only one , somedays you feel hungry some days are ok , we never know what day is coming

1 hour to go for me, until my first weekend SS'ing starts! eek....

Have had 1 shake and about 1.5L of water today so far.... planning a hot chocolate tetra and another shake before bed...

What's everyone got planned for the weekend?

i am chilling out at a mate's tomorrow and am going rollerskating on sunday :D bought them years ago and they have yet to come out of the box. proper retro quad skates. get in!! hee.

abz xx

Oooh that sounds like fun!!! I'm walking doggies in the New Forest and taking a choc tetra with me for company! he he...

I have a weekend of doing the garden planned, also taking DD to the Gala on Sunday.

I HATE gardening but the ground needs preparing for the saftey flooring thats going down in the play area.

I have no plans at all apart from going to mums on sunday.

Hopefully will just chill all weekend in the garden if its nice.

hey guys, have had a rough day. am after hurting my foot it is really really sore. hope it sorts itself out before tomorrow. Ive no plans for weekend either apart from seeing cdc tomorrow for wi :) i have 3litres down and 2shakes

soooooo sleepy. confirmed with my cdc that i am indeed allowed diet coke on the 1000 plan so am having some of the fizzy stuff!! :D

really making me burp though :S

abz xx

i haven't really had much to drink again today other than caffeine... well what do you expect after no sleep and a 10 hour shift?? ha. ah well. won't be doing my weight loss much good though. am going to have to drink plenty when i get home in about an hour and over the weekend to compensate for today's doings i think...

fizzy , wow they went back early , a week before us in herts . It is a long 6 weeks , when are they going to break it up , all talk talk the goverment .
Saraian , wow you had that late , well you have another 2 left , me only one , somedays you feel hungry some days are ok , we never know what day is coming

I honestly dont feel hungry today today like i used to, its really exhilerating!

Going to glug some water in a bit when i relax, have only had 2 pints so far.

Anyone know by thw way why my mouth tastes rank as well? have had a nasty ass taste in it for 2 days now

i had a mouth that tasted like salt for ages!! i think it's a symptom of ketosis. there have been a few threads about it if you search for it. drinking loads of water helps. other than that you just need to wait for it to go away i'm afraid hon...

abz xx

Thats good you don't feel hungry , today I feel so hungry , have a look at your tongue in the mirror , is it like very white , cos its K I guess I bet your well into the K ! I did my test stick today and it was well pink , yeah bring it on lol

well my OH is currently downstairs taking the clippers to his hair. usually i do it for him properly but i'm shattered, i hate doing it and he didn't ask until after i got out the bath and i didn't want to get covered in hair... so there he is... i really hope he doesn't come back up totally bald... :S

abz xx

abz , Thats what happened to my OH I said i'd help him , well the clipper came off and it was going up his head and a bald stripe , I thought crist , he said the lot will have to come off now lol , he really got it at work , with the men in the postie lol that was last year lol

Lol, i love guys with bald heads/ Well my fella has a bald head and hes sex on legs, so i love guys with baldies :)

Back