***friday*** hr by hr***

soooooo sleepy. confirmed with my cdc that i am indeed allowed diet coke on the 1000 plan so am having some of the fizzy stuff!! :D

really making me burp though :S

abz xx

Diet coke? yeah!!!!!!:strikeout_button:

You knpw just reading that I did not have any of my usual homer simpson drooling. Im definitely having a good day.

i am... i love the apple danish at greggs... ooh its lovely....:drool:

my mate works in greggs , we have so many shops closesing and opening up as food places its getting silly .

i love the chicken bakes too....

Yes also stake bakes , I don't go in there , only to chat to her but not for long there is always a cue , I am a person who loves bakery food , i used to work in simmonds , I love the danish with icing almonds and cherry , ho lovely , can't wait till i'm off this diet , but every now and then treats like that , otherwise a new ticker will be started with a bigger weight loss todo lol!

I cant do anything in moderation, thats my problem so i have to steer well clear now unless its a special occassion.

I have to do alot of driving around the Uk with my job and weight gain is probable the curse of the job due to the lack of activity.

I would eat lunch everyday either greggs, macca's, subway, boots etc and i know now it just isn't sustainable as i always made the bad choices. However now if i' forced into maccas i have the grilled chcked breast salad with no dressing so am making progress!

lynn , yes , all these fast food places are not helping , I notice around town that more people around ages of 30s up to be very over weight , so I guess its also temptation for them . Once you eat that kind of food its very morish . What Job do you do ?

i do loss prevention in retail.

I need to reduce losses and drive compliance in my 75 stores

So you must visit alot of place , 75 stores , wow . So what are your plans everyone today ? I really am unsure what i'll do today . Will get out later but where I don't know yet

Yep all over, mainly the east at the mo so have hull, grimsby, halifax, huddersfield, sheffield, lincolnshire, east anglia, notts, then Mk, bedford, luton, st albans and that neck of the woods and then in london area hampstead, woolwich, lewisham, dalston, wood green etc then southend colchester chelmsford, cambridge so quite spread out, in my last company had 125 but the area was smaller so was basically manchester, b'ham and liverpool and surrounds

and when i say east i mean if you chop the country into qtrs!! its meant in the loosest sense of of the word

Lynn , wow you do travel , i'm 12 miles from Luton . Crist you must use the sat Nav hehe , hey is that MK clothes store ?

Back