***friday*** hr by hr***

Saraian , hehe , so we know your Fetish hehe . Really you like Baldies , some men look nice with bald head . See i'm not used to seeing him like that so it was a shock for me , I leave him to do his own hair now lol

ha. well my dear OH's hairlines are rapidly receding but he's still got plenty. nothing wrong with a bald head... unless it's an accidental one which is what i was worried about...

i have this crying need to go over to my best mate's house and get drunk on red wine!! i just rang her up to chat and she offered the opportunity!! i had to tell her aaargh, shh. ha. so here i am with a bottle of water and you guys, ha. all i want is that glass of red wine though :(

abz xx

abz , your just have to put up with us lol , second best lol so your a red wine fan , well all I can say is sing , red red wine ... stay close to me lol . you will have that wine soon , but for now its Diet time lol

i know. hmph. hee. at least it's helping me get some water down me. i've been crap at that again today!! fully caffeinated but not hydrated... i've had a boullion and nearly a litre and a half of water since i got home though. not too bad :)

getting really excited about my hols in a week :D

abz xx

Where are you off too on hols ?

i am off to denmark to visit OH's family and friends... with my OH of course, ha. ooooh the cake :D danish pastry cannot be touched other than in that country now!!

abz xx

Really ? why is that , did you get my PM

i did thanks, yeah :D not for me right now though :)

danish pastries can't be touched anywhere but denmark because once you've had the real thing, anything else is just like cardboard... nothing like. not even close. couldn't even emulate it... it's a bit like their scones i suppose. i haven't tasted one but looking at them i laugh hysterically. they look like a cross between fruity dumplings and rocks :D

abz xx

Ok I want some danish lol how did you two meet , whats it like living there , have you tried it ?

You knpw just reading that I did not have any of my usual homer simpson drooling. Im definitely having a good day.

we met online of all things but didn't start seeing each other until we'd met up a few times for a good few weeks at a time. then after a few months, about six i think, he moved over here. it was a bit quick in the scheme of things to move in with someone i guess, but it seemed ridiculous for him to pay to live somewhere else when he came over so it made sense. and it all worked out beautifully :)

i haven't lived over there but i would love to for a little while, if only to learn the language properly!!

abz xx

Abs ,Allot of people meet on line , yes you'll have to go over see how life is over there , is the cost of living alot there .
Saraian , good your keeping strong , homer hehe . Did you have all your packs in the end ?

im met my hubby on line too.

you know. we really should continue this on a today thread :D hee.

the cost of living is a lot there yeah, but then you get paid a lot more. income tax is around 40% however but their standards of benefits and care and transport etc are fab... and everyone seems to do rather well for themselves as far as i've seen. of course i'm sure there are exceptions as i haven't seen a great deal... it's a beautiful country. the sky used to freak me out for a few days each time i went in the early days as it's so bloody big!! it's so flat there that the sky seems to go on forever!!

abz xx

Can anyone guess where I met mine OH ?

Sounds lovely Abz , so its costly living there , but the pay is more , so evens out . When I went to Amsterdam it was so flat , loved it there , different way of life

i would really like to go to amsterdam. it's on my list of weekend breaks i'd like to do :) no dosh at the moment as i'm saving for my wedding so it will have to wait :)

Susan , no on line , hehe , almost 7 years ago Dec . That's why I say alot of people met on line hehe .
abz , yes it was an eye opener going , went on a coach trip , we stayed as a group on the trip , but they were a laugh most of the people on the coach , but loved the place , bikes , bikes , not like here the bikes , they look old , there are not many windmills there now as they started knocking them down , and thought its a land mark so then left some . was an eye opener , there are two coffee shops one with the K one with the C , one sells the stuff you smoke the other doesn't , can't think which was which now ops lol , also if your in a pub and the flag outside is upside down your in the Gay pub , also there is one male prosie hehe

Back