Gaga's Bulging Epic Battle......

Glad your feeling better and well done to your hubby too! Good luck with weigh in:)

Thanks MM friends- your support really does mean such a lot. Well braved the scales for WI today (having not weighed in all week hoot hoot!) and have lost 5lbs on a AAM week!!!!! Woo hoo- didn't expect that to happen but a very nice surprse it is too. That means I've broken through the 3stone losss marker to lose 3 stone 3lbs in 11 whole weeks on exante. To say I'm feeling good is a bit of an understatment and I think it was just the boost I needed (plus Marge's great advice to AAM)

So today is week 12 day 1 and I plan on being 100% TS all week so here goes. Off to see the doc in a mo tho as have a very dodgy looking mole and always hate going to the drs so will feel even better once that's out of the way I would imagine.

Happy Monday to you all and good luck for all WI today xxx

Fantastic loss chick :) you must be ecstatic xxx

Thanks guys. Yeah feels pretty cool- shame I still have soooooo much to lose but it's all part of the journey and will make Jamaica so much more lovely if I don't feel like a fat frump!

5lb on aamw...that is fantastic. I think i will be lucky if I have only put on 5lb!!!

Good luck at the docs!!..x

Wow !! 5lbs is bloomin smashtastic :D

Aye... Jamaica is a fat frump free zone ;)
As is Hong Kong :p

Hope the docs went well.....?:eek:

Cheers ladies. Had a good day yesterday and stuck to plan despite buying some 'emergency' packs of ham to go in the fridge for those 'just in case' days! I don't know why but it just feels better if I know something is in there is I need to chew. Hopefully it will get fed to my cats at the weekend as I won't have touched it hehehe!!

Docs went kind of OK- I just get so worked up going that they will say something about my weight but luckily saw a really nice man who couldn't have been nicer really. Had this dodgy looking mole for 2 years now on my arm and went to him last summer and he felt it was nothing and said to keep an eye on it. Well I have and sadly it's got bigger, riased and now hurts so he can't rule out nasty things so have got an urgent refferal to the hospital which should come through in 2 weeks. Was going to ask to be reffered to have it removed anyway but thought I'd have a fight on my hands to o that so wasn't really expecting his response and seeing him fill in the forms with the words on the top really quite scared me. As my hubbie says, nothing I can do about it til I know so for know I'm just staying calm and avoiding the sun which is really hard when I want to just take my laptop out in the garden and do my essays out there!! Heyho. Will wait and see what the hospital say.

Really want to scale jump today but have told myself and almighty NO and that I have to wait all week! Patheteic really isn't it. Clothes are feeling really baggy now and I'm hopeing that my Sainsbury's theory comes true next week (it's usually 25% off clothes when there is a bank holiday- well in my books usually!) so am trying to hold out til next week if possible. May have to go to work dressed in a bin bag tomorrow tho!!

Happy Tuesday peeps xx

So I've had a wonderful day. Been sat out in the garden (in full shade and fully covered!) with my friend and her baby and it has been lovely. Avoided all cake and naughtiness and just had a piece of ham whilst they had gorgeous panini's which I made for them! They've all gone and I feel a bit emotional as it was such a lovely day- I feel so lucky to have such gorgeous friends.

Emergency hospital appt has come through for next week too so that's good news- just gotta keep my fingers crossed now.

Drank loads of water and coffee today that I reckon I won't get much sleep tonight hehehe. Hubbie's away tonight so at leastI get to hog the bed all to myself xx

Sounds like you have had a lovely day. And getting through it with only a little piece of ham is great...well done..x

Thanks Miss Mac- how's your day been?

Awwww... excellent that you have had such a good day. And also good news about the immediate referral. Its a worrying enough time without having to convince a doc thats what you need !!

I'm hopeing that my Sainsbury's theory comes true next week (it's usually 25% off clothes when there is a bank holiday- well in my books usually!) so am trying to hold out til next week if possible.
A very interesting top tip :p

Watch this space....let's see if I'm right!!!

Sainsbury's 25% off yesterday! Who'd have thought it :)

Sounds like you've had a tough couple of days, but i'm glad you've got some lovely friends to give you some support. I hope your referral comes through really quickly and they are able to give you some peace of mind. Well done with sticking to the ham, my bar things seem to go down at twice the rate of shakes and soups - I think it really is that I need to have something to chew. Not so keen on ham. I wonder if cheese is a big no-no?

So I guess my theory came true abouy Sainsburys then.....hehehe!

I went last night with a £200 limit in my head and I came outta there with a pair of linen trousers in an 18, top in a 16, a bra and that was it!!!! Most dissappointed. The one near where I work is usually fab but yesterday was awful! Especially as I need clothes for now and didn't get any that fit now!! Hard to know what size I am. Was a 26 bottom and 22 top when I began but reckon I'm an 18/20 top and 22 ish bottom??? Have no idea as everything is so big and I cut the labels out of everything as sooooooo embarrassed!! Silly I know. Gonna have to pop to another store to see what they have in.....

So I'm still being a good girl. Tring to write a 800 word essay now and struggling big time. Start nights tonight too all over easter so no doubt hubbie will be out partying whilst I'm slaving away at work! Still no easier without tea and biscuits in my opinion but that's probably one of the reasons I got to this size as reward with food was huge for me!!!

Appt has come thro too so off to hospital next week and keeping calm until I find out more. Hope everyone is ok and enjoying the sun.

Big hugs and happy Thursday xx

Heya just wanted to check in and wish you luck with the mole business!!!! Hope it's nothing :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've bought a few things on Ebay to shrink in to but I'm slightly concerned I'm tempting fate! Good you've got a date for your appointment. Good luck working nights - i'm always in awe of people who can do that :)

I'm now starting to fit into clothes that I'd bought for 'one day I'll fit into this', it's a great feeling!

You were so right about Sainsbury's 25% off, that's spooky, I cycled past it this morning spotted the sign and remembered your post!

Hope you have a great weekend :)

Thanks ladies....managed to fit into a couple of things tht I'd bought to slim into already and it is a nice feeling. Put my work trousers on tonight which look totally ridiculous so need to purchase some of them pronto!!

Night working is just a case of having to wth my job. Was rubbish at first but you soon get used to it and sometimes I quite like it- think the black coffee helps tho!!!!

Hope everyone is having happy dreams....won't be able to have mine for another 7 hours!!!

Back