Gaga's Bulging Epic Battle......

clearly I will no longer be eating the stuff tho and have none in the house anyway or I will be spanked by MM friends xxxx

Gaga, I am on a cheese, nut and seed ban this week too :D

Gaga my lovely :D

You and that bloody cheese.... *SLAP*

Glad your wee kitty is ok, nothing worse than seeing them ill eh

Are you ready to be really good with me?
I'm feeling all determined and ready and waiting with a big whip if any of my girls fall outa line ;) you've been warned ;)

Ps. I'm sorry but your hubby needs a big slap!!!

xxx

Ah thanks Clair- bear! So nice to have you back from your posh hols- we sure did miss you. The gouda and nut monsters have been haunting me big time hehehe!

So today gaga is major stropping. Stupid skinny lazy husband is off work 'sick' yet can still smoke and laze watching telly. Annoying part for me is today was planned as an essay day for me so had spread out on the dining room table ready to do it only to have him watching telly in the lounge. We're all open plan downstairs so even with ear plugs in I couldn't concentrate as I just have to have my music on or silence and I went crazy. So now I am sat outside at the picnic table with 2 jumpers on pretending to work when really I am on MM and internet shopping! What a t%^t!!!!!!! The numb-nut has now gone in the bath with the window open and has the radio on so I can hear that now!! I just cannot win. Dinner with the girls tonight and I can't wait, just to escape!!!! Best he is back at work tomorrow........ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please forgive my ranting gals xxxx

ladygaga said:
Ah thanks Clair- bear! So nice to have you back from your posh hols- we sure did miss you. The gouda and nut monsters have been haunting me big time hehehe!

So today gaga is major stropping. Stupid skinny lazy husband is off work 'sick' yet can still smoke and laze watching telly. Annoying part for me is today was planned as an essay day for me so had spread out on the dining room table ready to do it only to have him watching telly in the lounge. We're all open plan downstairs so even with ear plugs in I couldn't concentrate as I just have to have my music on or silence and I went crazy. So now I am sat outside at the picnic table with 2 jumpers on pretending to work when really I am on MM and internet shopping! What a t%^t!!!!!!! The numb-nut has now gone in the bath with the window open and has the radio on so I can hear that now!! I just cannot win. Dinner with the girls tonight and I can't wait, just to escape!!!! Best he is back at work tomorrow........ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please forgive my ranting gals xxxx

Awww Hun I know what it's like lack of food and nearly anything can wind me up :) at least he'll be out from under your feet tomorrow x

Thanks Carly....i sure hope so. Harvester here I come for some dins-dins and much needed respite with the girls xx

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Where you at Gaga ?
You been eaten by the Harvester Salad Bar ?? :p:p:eek::eek::eek:

Whatever, I do hope you are ok chick :) xx

Sorry guys for being so quiet this week- been manic busy with work, uni and life so haven't been logging on. So sorry.....

Got 2 night shifts starting tonight so a day of chilling for me then snoozy time this afternoon pre-work. Diet wise this week.....well urm is all I can say. Had horrid totm which could possibly rate as my worse one ever and I have just felt so darn miserable with it. So glad it's over now.

Back on track with TS today. Don't think I can face weighing in on Monday tho so think I will leave it for another week and face it then. Chicken I know but just be too devastated and think it will thow me completely off-course.

On a nice note I have had lots of weight loss commments this week from people I haven't seen in a while which has been nice. Really struggled with people at uni asking how much I have lost. I guess people are just being nice and guessing like 1-1.5 stone- how little they know how huge I am and how heavy I am. I feel so embarrassed to say almost 6 stone as then in my head they will be guessing how much I weigh now clearly still having a lot to shift and then working out what i did weigh. I guess this is silly but it really does mess my head to the point where i hate talking about it with other people. I use every effort to change the conversation or to disappear. Guess I need to find a way to deal with this hey???

Oh well- here's to a happy and chilling Saturday- have a good day folks xxxxxxx

Wow Gaga, I could have written the bit about others guessing your weight my self. I also find it embarrassing :eek:.
My dad and my sister have asked a couple of times what I weigh now, which I haven't told them, as they will work out what my starting weight was, which I don't want :eek:.
A couple of people have said that I won't have much more to lose, or near to goal, and are fairly shocked when I say I want to lose just over 2 stone. I think I am not going to bother about the weight on the scales :). I want to be comfy in a 14, when I can do that, all will be good :D

ladygaga said:
Sorry guys for being so quiet this week- been manic busy with work, uni and life so haven't been logging on. So sorry.....

Got 2 night shifts starting tonight so a day of chilling for me then snoozy time this afternoon pre-work. Diet wise this week.....well urm is all I can say. Had horrid totm which could possibly rate as my worse one ever and I have just felt so darn miserable with it. So glad it's over now.

Back on track with TS today. Don't think I can face weighing in on Monday tho so think I will leave it for another week and face it then. Chicken I know but just be too devastated and think it will thow me completely off-course.

On a nice note I have had lots of weight loss commments this week from people I haven't seen in a while which has been nice. Really struggled with people at uni asking how much I have lost. I guess people are just being nice and guessing like 1-1.5 stone- how little they know how huge I am and how heavy I am. I feel so embarrassed to say almost 6 stone as then in my head they will be guessing how much I weigh now clearly still having a lot to shift and then working out what i did weigh. I guess this is silly but it really does mess my head to the point where i hate talking about it with other people. I use every effort to change the conversation or to disappear. Guess I need to find a way to deal with this hey???

Oh well- here's to a happy and chilling Saturday- have a good day folks xxxxxxx

Hmm stupid phone lost my reply
I was just saying when people ask me how much I have lost I just say quite a bit and smile, no one else's business :)
And chicken out all you like sweetie rather that than you getting disheartened x
Much love xxx

Ok so time for some honesty and ranting I am afraid...... apologies in advance!

Gaga has been struggling big time and has been failing miserably and I just didn't feel I could fess up on here. Everything has just got on top of me the last few weeks and as usual I have returned to food. Not food in the usual sense- just jars of a certain nut based chocolate spread and a spoon!!! Why oh why I hear you ask.......!:sigh: I honestly do not know. Think I just needed a sugar fix or in actual fact just someone to give me a hug and as I didn't get that I turned to my usual crutch to give it me....sadly over and over again tho!

As I've ranted before, hubbie is really driving me mad and I simply am not strong enough to face up to him and walk away. This week will mark 10 years we have been together and insted of him doing a nice romantic meal for us- he's buggering off out with his mates as its his mates birthday! Just the final edge thrower for me. I feel so worthless and un-important to him, especially after all I do for him. I think he feels I am a total pushover which I am. I need to grow a pair and sort it big time. He truly upset me on Fri as he was ranting on whilst he was drunk about how no one has noted his efforts for weight training and gyming it up apart from one of his ex-girlfriends. I was stunned and said by that do you mean me? He is tiny and lost no weight but has toned and has trained hard. I always support him and say how well he is doing so this comment hurt. My comeback was simple- I've lost near to 6 stone and what have you said about that.....I got silence as usual. he then dropped in comment later about had I given up shredding. I just said I had as was too gutted to give anymore back.

I just want his support and encouragement as this diet is lonely enough.

I'm really struggling with work and uni too. My job is so tough and as my boss is leaving I am really fearful for the future direction of my job and the gap she will leave. Going to have a big chat with her this week to get the truth and come up with an action plan but it is a big worry of mine. Still am no where near finishing the big uni essay either and just can't knuckle down to it. Going to try again on Tuesday and if no success will ask if I can apply for an extension as I am being so disorganised.

Don't know what has gone wrong. I was so strong for so long and now I'm a complete failure. I really wanna just blow out big time and have a huge curry, proper chocolate and some wine but think that will make matters worse! Somehow the choc spread just takes the edge off. Ridiculous I know and it has to stop.

I feel like I have really let my MM friends down and I am truly sorry for being such an idiot.

So the plan......

Monday- WS day. Going to have a BBQ as planned so meat and salad for me

Tuesday- essay day- going to play by ear. If I need to be WS then I will be as just got to get cracking with essay and don't think I can cope with being restrained too.

Wednesday- the big re-start! Time to lose 1 stone at least this month. Start 3 long days on Wed so will be as determined as usual whilst at work.

I badly need a facial and a pedicure so will plan that as a treat once a stone and the essay are shifted and my mood improves. I really don't think the weight loss comments from friends are helping me and already I have the 'you should stay the size you are' comments which really do screw my head even more. I know I have 5 more stone to lose and that's 5 stone I want to lose and will lose.

Come on Gaga.....get with the programme!

Really sorry for whingeing. I am well prepared for your whipping and telling off's as boy do I deserve it......xxxxxxx

I'm not going to tell you off. I'm going to give you a massive big huge bear hug. You are already being very hard on yourself.

You've got a lot on your plate just now. All these different worries are all coming at you from all different angles and when you are right in the midst of it all the pressure is overwhelming.

You have laid things bare, you've realised how to tackle some of these issues and you need to take a minute to yourself and breath. How about getting that facial now? Take yourself away and treat you. You can still reward yourself once you lose your stone.

Having to deal with all of this at once is really hard without this diet. And I always feel that emotions are felt more on this diet because I don't use food to cope anymore. So no wonder you feel this way.

And remember, never ever feel ashamed to come on here. We are always, 100% behind you. Always.

Mwah xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ah thanks so much Jen. I do feel like a massive idiot and wondered whether I should fess up on here but guessed that's what diaries are for and we all should be honest hey! Thanks for your support- it really does mean a lot. Wednesday will mark the new start for me I think.....whatever that may bring xxxxx

How are you doing? loving the new profile pic- you look stunning xx

Sometimes it just helps if someone listens and you can have a chance to get it all off your chest. I hope you do feel better lovey - your so good at listening to everyone else.

Thank you :D I'm doing not to bad, had a wee night out last night, I'm looking forward to when this diet is done so I can drink lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lady G....you are an amazing woman!!!
You are gorgeous and strong and such a support to lots of people on here, me included.
Please dont be so hard on yourself, you are doing really really well. You have already come so far and I know you can do the rest!!
Take each day as it comes chick and solve one problem at a time. Break things down into manageable chunks like you do with this diet. 5 Stone to lose seems really daunting for anyone, but half a stone seems easy and very do-able. Try the same with your life too...deal with a little bit at a time in order of priority. Write a list and cross each one off as you get it done. Try not to take on anymore work etc until you get things sorted.
We are here for you lady G and rant away whenever you like, it often helps to get things off your chest!! :)
Keep your chin up chick and enjoy your bbq today!!..xxxx

Thanks ladies. Feeling tired and bloated today. My friend is doing LL and we weigh in together by text on a Monday and she's just given me a hard time by text which as made me cry! Tough love indeed.

Feeling very positive today so I am sorry for my ranting last night.

Looking forward to BBQ burger and salad tonight with lots of coke zero then an early night ahead of operation essay tomorrow!!!!! Wednesday will be here beofre I know it and will be riding that exante wave properly again xxxx

Back