GemlaD's Diary

It's ok - have stopped. Not had too much!! Thanks xxx

Well that's good then! At least it should keep you in ketosis as it has like 0.1 carbs! All my cheese is in the freezer otherwise is eat it all! Lol xx

Day 18

Been fine apart from a bit of cheese and a couple of eggs. I need to get through today and tomorrow without any extra food to try and get a decent loss on Monday as am only one pound down at the moment.
I am wondering if drinking coke zero is making me crave food or whether I'm just not spacing my packs out well enough.
Anyway, onwards and upwards have a good day everybody xxx

Hi Gemma I have just read through your diary, you are doing great. My eldest son has Aspergers so I really understand how difficult things an be. He will be 18 in January and he has come so far, I am so proud of him.
Well done on the weight loss so far, I am craving eggs now after reading about your boiled eggs, does not help that hubby is actually cooking eggs as I am writing this. Tut, no consideration what so ever lol

Are you doing a food week gemma? It might help you to stop having extras. I know my food week is coming up and I'm thinking about all the different things I can have and different recipes to try. It's stopping me from having extra food at the moment because I know it's just around the corner! Just these 2 more days to get through and I get to cook a low cal meal every day for a week :) so excited! Going to have 2 packs and a meal + vitamin tablet. Stay strong! Maybe we can meet up in town one day for a coffee if you're up for it :) x

Thanks everyone!! I am back on the straight and narrow today I am glad to report. I think jael is right and the coke zero is triggering cravings so will try and lay off it for a few days.
Swiftkitty - I forgot we are in the same town, yes we should definitely meet up!
Alia - my son does drive me mad some days which makes me want to dive head first into a cake, but ive realised it doesn't solve anything does it! I see you are struggling a bit at the moment but you are doing so well, you are so strong and you can do it xxxx

Lol stay away from the cheese!!!

Cheese is def one of my weaknesses lol

Day 19 ( I think!)

Have found some determination from somewhere and had a 100% TS day and am going to have one today as well. I will be having food days from 31st May -3rd June as I am on holiday in Newquay that weekend and am going to do stabilising weeks from the 17th June and then move to slimming world I think. I have so many things coming up that involve food/drink that it will be difficult for me to continue with Exante all summer but I am determined not to just blow it and put all the weight back on so want to move back to food properly. For the next few weeks then, 100% TS no messing about!!
Have a good day all xx

Day 20

All good apart from had a few bits of grated cheese which just jumped into my mouth. 3rd weigh in tomorrow!! Need to catch up on everyone's diaries tomorrow as well as have fallen behind
Night all xxxx

Weigh in this morning and lost 3lbs:)
Am very pleased with that especially as I have been picking at food. Would love to get into the 12s next week so am going to try my hardest this week.
Have a good day everyone xxx

Well done gem! That's a fab loss especially after you say you've been picking at food! Good luck - you will get in the 12s in no time! :)

Congrats Gemma :)

Day 21

had a shake and a bar during the day and then decided to make porridge biscuits last night. I put quite a bit of cinnamon in and cooked them on 150 for about 20 mins. they tasted ok, obviously nothing like proper biscuits but edible and good to eat something different. Unfortunately I also ate some baking parchment as I struggled to get them off the paper!
I have also been looking at low carb recipes online ready for when I finish Exante, I am a bit obsessed with looking at food at the moment even though I have no intention of eating it yet

Sorry I missed your weigh in! Congrats on the weight loss! :)

I've been obsessed with looking at food lately too! I think I watch a Come Dine with Me pretty much everyday lol. x

I'm obsessed with food network and have bought a load of recipe books (healthy and low carb of course!) I can't help but flick through them whenever I get the chance! Also I seem to love food shoping for the kids!

Day 22

100% TS Yesterday! Was stuck at home because my son Jacob was poorly so watched Hairy Bikers, Come dine with me, some old Masterchefs, Man v Food, I'm food obsessed! Also been looking up carb values of all different foods!
All my trousers are hanging off me coz that's where I always lose weight first, skinny legs with a big top half. Currently sat having my hair cut and coloured relaxing.

Well done! Oh I love Come Dine with Me! Especially when they get in arguements! Hehe. I haven't thought of looking up carb values, good thinking!

Woohoo on your pants falling off! And that sound relaxing! Are you having anything drastic done? x

Nothing drastic, just a cut and colour to get rid of the grey! I've just been looking stuff up as I may follow a low carb diet when I go back to food as I do feel loads better than when I eat loads of carbs. How's your headaches?

Ah ok. I haven't dyed my hair since my roommate's sister who went to "beauty college" messed my hair up! Bad experience to say the least lol. I think I'll count calories once I come off this diet and maybe a bit of low carb. I will have to see what my options are really. Most of the low carb diets are all meat based and I obviously won't be doing that! lol. I woke up with a really bad headache and really sensitive to smells at the moment. Having a strong sense of smell can be really annoying. I can smell any spices or herbs that a person has eaten on their skin, oh and meat. I can smell meat on my bf's skin and it makes me want to be sick. Not nice when I hold my nose for a huge or kiss now is it? Haha! x :sign0137:

Back