General W/C: 25th September 2006

One little Wemitt watching us all!!!

WeMitt_with_Ringbearer_Font[1].JPG

Morning All
Just read thread,you all sound very positive about your diet journeys.Great to read good luck to us all
Had a good week so far lost 3lb this week now in 12st[only just but there]
I have a few days holiday hubbie working so I am going to do some sorting out.Hopefully we will be haveing some work done in the house in a few weeks so going to try and get a bit sorted for that.
Plus if weather holds will spend a few hours in the garden.
Hope you all have a good day.
{{{HUGS}}}

Hi wemitts
Just thought I'd pop in and say Hi before getting on with one of my Uni assignments.

I'm feeling a bit flat and fat today: FLAT because I think that after the initial 'rush' of starting Uni etc, it's now down to the hard slog and day to day routine ... and FAT because, well, it's just one of those 'fat days' we all get from time to time.

It's TOTM (not good news for my weigh-in on Thursday) so that's probably a factor in why I feel so blimpish today. I just look down at my stomach and think I look 8 months pregnant! Mind you, that's better than the 16 months pregnant I looked 6 months ago :rolleyes: (Looked like I was gestating an elephant!)

I'm also feeling very, very psychologically hungry: I just want to nibble all the time. I confess that I DID succumb and ate some left-over grated cheese this morning after making Steve some cheese rolls for his packed lunch: I talked myself into it by figuring that here wasn't enough to keep but I couldn't cram a single strand more in his rolls ... so what was wrong with giving it to the dog, or putting it back in the fridge anyway? But nope - I just ate it.

I think I'm also getting a tad bored with it all now: I just want to get back to eating normal food! Logic tells me that by eating several hundred calories worth of cheese all I'm doing is prolonging my time SSing but logic doesn't seem to come into it when I have my 'sabotage' head on!! DOH!

I'm about to fill in my Uni gym membership application and I'll hand it in tomorrow with my fee. No point in hanging about: if I'm feeling bored with my current wight loss regime and I'm ticked off with my big tummy then I obviously need to change something and I think that change should be to get more active and start toning the wobbly bits up.

OK - I'm off to have a coffee and do some writing. Have a good one everbody!!

Hi Debbie

If I remember rightly I think we started at roughly the same sort of time...middle of march?. I have been having the feelings of being bored for a couple of weeks now. I wouldn't give up but maybe your right it's about making changes. I have just applied for my provisional driving license and plan to start having lessons. Hopefully this will take some of the boredom away.

You are doing so well Debbie and I was amazed at your recent photos you have posted in the Gallery. You look great.

Take Care

Jazzy xx

Last edited:
Hi Debbie,
perhaps your body is telling you that it needs some proper food now, after so long on SS. I know I started to almost "need" food at the beginning of August.
Why not consider doing 790, or 1000? The weight loss will be gradual, but you'll feel "normal" again, and be able to eat with your family. Far better to do this, than nibble.
Worth considering.
Ann xxx

Maybe it's worth thinking about Ann .... especially if I'm considering going to the gym on a regular basis.

I'll see how my weigh-in goes on Thursday :)rolleyes: ) and have a word with my CDC. I could probably cope with dropping to a 10lb per month average (which is what I think it is on 790).

I have 38lb left to go so I'd be almost at goal by Christmas. Thanks for the suggestion: it's given me food for thought (and at least THAT sort of food has no cals!! ;) )

I just have to share this with all you wonderful WeMitts. I've just been to Tesco, and while I was there, I bought a pair of linen trousers in the sale for £10 (as you do!)
Well, I've tried them on, and they fit really well - and they are SIZE 12!!!!!
Who would have thought this. Last October when we went to Spain, Michael had to put my flight socks on for me in the departure lounge, as I couldn't bend down to reach my feet to put them on, I was besides myself with anxiety about the "seatbelt issue", and size 32 was "snug".
Thankyou, thankyou WeMitts for helping me every step of the way. I don't really care what I weigh now, this size is alright for me!
Ann xxx

Oh Ann! That is wonderful - YOU are wonderful - this diet is wonderful!!

I'm over the moon for you :D :D :D

Well done Ann - how wonderful for you, you so deserve it. Debbie, I think Ann could be right about you needing to start eating again. Especially if you are going to do the gym thing, although remember if you do you will have weeks when you do not lose much as you will be busily building muscle, which weighs more than fat of course! I think if you dio a more gradual loss these next few months you will settle back into eating more easily without going bonkers! I am struggling at the moment, not quite sure why. I am swimming everyday and trying to be good but i just feel hungry/nibbly almost all the time. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I just have to share this with all you wonderful WeMitts. I've just been to Tesco, and while I was there, I bought a pair of linen trousers in the sale for £10 (as you do!)
Well, I've tried them on, and they fit really well - and they are SIZE 12!!!!!
Who would have thought this. Last October when we went to Spain, Michael had to put my flight socks on for me in the departure lounge, as I couldn't bend down to reach my feet to put them on, I was besides myself with anxiety about the "seatbelt issue", and size 32 was "snug".
Thankyou, thankyou WeMitts for helping me every step of the way. I don't really care what I weigh now, this size is alright for me!
Ann xxx

Ann that is truly wonderful! Well done you! I know when I saw you at CDC training that I couldn't believe how slim and toned you look - and I can't say I'm at all surprised that you fit comfortably into a size 12 now.

Reminding us how different things were for you just under a year ago really puts your extraordinary achievement into perspective. Totally awesome! :D

Lots of love

I KNEW YOU WERE A 12!

I'm a 12 & your measurements on the inches plan thread are the same or less than mine! Yeay!

Love
Anch xxx

Hi Debbie.I have been doing 790 for 3 weeks now and am still loseing the weight this week 3lb I was craving food so CDC suggested 790 and it is working some bouring days I have 2 small meals but most days i eat in the evening with hubbie and lookforward to it.
Have a word with your CDC and see what she suggerts but it is well worth thinking about.

Oh Ann, I am completely beaming here for you! Well done and congrats, it is very much deserved!!!!

Debbie, some good advice there about the 790, worth considering if you are feeling bored. xx

You've got a WeMitt on your shoulder now you know, and they bite when necessary! Have you seen our WeMitt logo????
Ann x
Thanks Ann, i remembered that in town, and the sweet shopt today! My hubby even congratulated me on my will power! lol as he ate a bar of fruit and nut! :p

Well done for getting into the size 12's, that is a fantastic milestone given your flight last october! Well done hun! If your passport is of the 'old you' you may need a new one though! ;)

Kam, I love the gizmo/wemitt! he's just TOO cute! :D

Libbie - what sort of thing are you eating? i've been wondering about 790. :) not sure what to do yet though.

This week coming should be my AAM week, so may just try and do that properly or stick to SS if i'm allowed to.

Had a good day, and hoping that i'll make up for yesterday.. even if i stay the same it'll be an accomplishment. :)
I was still 13 stone dead on my scales this morning, but then i was 12 st 13 when i weighed in at 13 dead on my CDC's.

Feeling a lot better todya.. thanks everyone for the support. ((Hugs))

Back