General W/C: 25th September 2006

Hiya

Am feeling quite perky today, went over on the cals today up to 1486. Oops! Oh well! Still lost 1lb & 1/2 an inch so 10,10 evening dressed weight in trousers & long sleeved jumper. Very pleased.

Also I found out the pool at our Spanish house is staying open until the 15th Oct rather than the 1st so I get a week of swimming too rather than them shutting it just before I arrive! Yeay!

Excellent about the size 12s Ann - I'm sure they'll fantastic on you! (I bought a pair of coral linen trousers in a 12 from Primark which I'm going to wear for the first time on hol - Can't wait!)

Love Anja xxx

Well done on your 12's from primark Anja! I'm a 16 from tesco's and in some from Debenhams, but Primark 18's still don't go near my arse! lol must be big butted :p

Your holiday sounds fantastic! I am envious! :D Hope you enjoy the swimming and have a wonderful time. :)

Thank You!

Primark's vary loads! Three pairs of 12s fit but I have a pair of 14s - also linen trousers that my parents bought me in February in Penney's (Primark) in Dublin which won't go near. Blatantly a 10!

ahh maybe i need to vary the styles then. :) thanks! i feel a bit better!

I had this prob in Debenhams too, had a pair of lovely velvet designer trousers fit (apart from being about 4 inches too long.. i'm short :p) and a pair of normal jeans were too tight.. both a 16.

Guess it's the same with everything.

Today.. I treated myself to a pair of kickers :) heeled boot type things, and i love them! :D Hubby was lovely and said you deserve them! bless him! :)

WOW Ann welll done 12's oh what bliss! I can dream at the moment dreaming of a 16! If I can get there by Xmas I'll be very happy.
Will post more later when abit more awake!
Kam xx

Morning Kam!
I'm sure the 16's will be here by xmas for you! :D

Hope you are feeling well, and not sore or anything.

I am seeing my consultant tomorrow and have that knot of fear in my belly i always get.

Good news is my scales moved down 2lb today!! Can't quite believe it, after tuesday, but there you go!
I'm down 1lb from where i was last week with CDC so perhaps i may even show a loss. I'll be amazed i must admit.
Determined to be good this week.

Better get my butt in gear for school run i suppose! lol :D

Morning PH!
Funny I was thinking of you yesterday as up your way with my Mum shopping. Anyway....must call you and sort out our meet up.
Will be thinking of you tomorrow know exactly how you feel about the knotting feeling.
I'm also at the hospital tomorrow....not boob this time! my annual knee check! check me every year last year they were talking knee replacement....I'm going to shock them tomorrow as I've lost over 4 stone since my appointment this time last year. My knee although still painful is not half as bad...so heres hoping they'll leave me alone for another few years.
Got to pop out this morning and exchange clothes brought for DD yesterday as all too short! shes sooooooooo tall legs to die for already at 3!! Abit like mine before kids!!!
Just finishing off my fruits of the forest shake......allowed now for nutrition! and doing 1200 cal diet along side. OMG that shake is so yummy my current favourite.
Right Wemitts one and all have a great day.
Kam xx

I LOVE the forest shake too! :) it's my fav and my CDC laughs at how many i get :) lol

Good luck with the knee appointment - must be a relief knowing that you've lost 4 stone and it's helping your health in other ways too.

Well.. i weighed in this morning.. and i was very very surprised to get a loss of 3lb! :D That brought me in at 12 st 11 lbs on my CDC's scales!! I'm sooooo happy! I'm back in the 12's! haven't been here for 10 years! :p

I'm on AAM week this week, so off to the shops looking forward to some nice fish as i love fresh fish. :)

Hi all

Hope eveyone is having a good day

Ann, well done on the size 12's brilliant going you must feel fantastic.

Debbie, I know that struggling feeling, I have been feeling like that for a while now, I must confess I put it down to the c.ap weather and feeling the cold (as when we had the hot snap a week or so ago I felt fine). Like Ann has suggested maybe its time for you to start eating a few calories, and to be honest that has been on my mind recently, but then I get seriously FRIGHTENED of getting out of control and putting it all back on again so I keep plodding along. I know we all have to start eating again evenutally but its so scary, and I guess I am just not ready to make that decision yet, there is going to be no right or wrong answer for each of us so good luck with your decision.

Anja really jealous of you holiday, I could really go a holiday at the moment, but alas the water saga and my need for a nice bathroom are going to put paid to that - unless I win the lottery.

Nice to see we have a few more new Wemitts as we seem to have lost a few along the way.

Oh well an oriental Chilli is calling loudly- yummmm

Hi guys, just popping in to say a quick hello and hope everyone is ok? Sorry not sticking around long enough to do individual messages today, v v busy (the more we do to this house the more we uncover that needs doing grr) - hope you all have a really great day, spk soon

hugs and kisses xx

Mrs T, sorry couldn't resist saying this "don't do anything then":D Seriously, hope you have settled in to your new home and the scallys across the road at your last place don't have any "dopplegangers" near you causing you sleepless nights.

Oh Ann - that is fantastic. I can only imagine how wonderful you must feel about yourself.

It's people like you that give people like me the confidence & inspiration to carry on and go for it!

Did you Sole Source the whole way? How did you deal with going out for meals with friends and family when you couldn't get out of it?

Well done again!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi everyone
Just got back from Uni and thought I'd pop in to touch base. I just signed up at the Uni gym and paid my years membership fee with the proceeds of selling my bigger clothes on ebay - how's that for poetic justice? :)

My induction is on Friday at 5pm. I have to say I'm not looking forward to it because I'm 'sharing' the induction with some guy, who is likely to be a young footie student or something like that. Also, I have to go through the rigmarole of explaining to the trainer that I'm on a VLCD so can't overdo the cardio yadda yadda. Anyway, if I want to get more active and start incorporating specific exercise into my daily life then I'll just have to grin and bear the induction. I'll let you know how it goes.

Hope everyone is hale and hearty :)

Barbara, :D lol (if it were up to pete we wouldn't be doing anything - he keeps checking his bank balance and shaking his head in a disapproving manner) haha. Our new neighbours are lovely thank goodness!!! Hope you are doing ok too?

Debbie, well done on doing the "gym thing" I think you are fab! And how good does it feel for it to be funded by the sale of your bigger clothes!!! FANTASTIC I'll bet!

Debbie, well done on paying for your gym through eBay selling of bigger clothes! lol
Don't worry about the other fella... just drop into the conversation that you've lost a lot of weight and intend on keeping it off once you reach goal.. i'm sure they'll be impressed! you have done so well! ((hugs)) Hold you head high hun!

Bought some yummy fish at sainsbury's for my AAM week :).

Hiya everyone,

PH ~ well done on getting into the 12's! Mmm nice piece of fish...having salmon for my tea suddenly can't stop eating fish love it!

RD ~ enjoy your induction and that treadmill! will be joining you shortly as also decided to get back to the gym & swimming. Normally swim 3 times a week but been abit naughty and haven't been for a few months! :eek: No doubt that'll mean I won't be straight in the pool and off doing my usual 50 lenghts! maybe just 49 to start!! LOL

MrsT~ so happy your happy & settled. Know what you mean about doing the house up we found loads things to do when we moved in 4 years ago house nearly finished! and now needs doing again! Neverending job.

Off to do the high school tour thing tonight YAWN! done it all before but thought Toby should have a look as well. Luckily though I have the perfect tour guide in Oliver whose now in year 9 so shouldn't take too long.

Any Wemitts going to the Henry's meet? If so have a fab time. I won't be there as too FAT! no really I feel so uncomfortable about my weight at the moment I don't think I could face seeing everyone but I'll be there with you in sprirt.

Kamilla xx

Hello everyone,
I've just been to see CDC after another week of sticking to 1,000 cals. I haven't missed anything out, have had, rice pasta etc as per instructions + fruit etc & 2 packs. Well - I have lost another 5lbs! don't ask me how because I don't know - that's 10lbs in the last two weeks of eating on 1,000 cals. CDC is concerned and I don't think she believes I've had everything I should but I HAVE!! Must be something about metabolism kicking in, I really don't know. Anyway, I am 11 stone exactly now, so I've lost 10st9lbs altogether.
Going on 1,200 cals now, and it scares me a lot. Will probably make up the extra cals in wine as I go to Spain on Monday.
Ann xxx

Cheers! I'll join you in that!;)

Also major well done!

I lost 3lbs each a couple of weeks eating but have slacked off a lot lately with everything going on! 5lbs each week for 2 weeks running is outstanding!

Thanks Kam :) I've always been a lover of fresh fish.. graham doesn't share my passion.
My problem is i never know quite what to have with it, generally it'd be new potatoes and some veg. :) Obviously now it'll just be some broccoli. :)
Am i aloud any butter?

BUTTER!! now that is one thing I miss!

Just had a yummy piece of salmon, broccolli...no butter! and have to admit half a very small jackets. Totally stuffed but may have room later when we get back from high school tour for a jelly! Boy have I missed them! ran out of MAM weeks ago and finally remembered to ask Diva for some the other day.

Have a great evening all......

Kamilla x

Oh pants! Andy has just rung to say he's going to be late so now not going to school can't face taking all 3 kids round there and needed the moral support for possibly facing those women while there :(

Back