Gen's CD Diary... Day 185... gonna give SS another bash!!

you bet ya will girl!!! nothing can stop me now!!!

gonna miss ya round these parts tomorrow... you should jack that job of yours in and just become a stay at home emailer lol lol

love

gen xx

Aww honey, i wish i could do that - seems all i do lately is play on this site! v naughty!

If i get chance tomorrow i'll pop on, can't promise though. You can always text me if you need to.... :)

Aww honey, i wish i could do that - seems all i do lately is play on this site! v naughty!

If i get chance tomorrow i'll pop on, can't promise though. You can always text me if you need to.... :)

i'll keep me eyes peeled for ya girl... and thanks for the 'always text me' bit matey!!!

have a safe journey!

love

Gen xx

Day 159... Day 2 yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Well guys i'm on day 2 at long long last and i'm feeling really positive. i actually feel like i have never been off it!!

i had a few wobbles last night but i knew i wouldn't eat but thanks to a couple of people off this site... you know who you are girlies, i didn't even get close to giving in and am sooo delighted i didn't!!

i weighed in this morning at 13st exactly so thats a loss of 4lb overnight!!!! I'm gonna weigh myself again in the morning and then i think i'll put the scales away... i just wanna be back in the 12's and then take it from there!!

hope everyone is having a fab day

Gen xx

ps.. got my hair done last night and it is lovely, its all good in gen world!!!

Well guys i'm on day 2 at long long last and i'm feeling really positive. i actually feel like i have never been off it!!

i had a few wobbles last night but i knew i wouldn't eat but thanks to a couple of people off this site... you know who you are girlies, i didn't even get close to giving in and am sooo delighted i didn't!!

i weighed in this morning at 13st exactly so thats a loss of 4lb overnight!!!! I'm gonna weigh myself again in the morning and then i think i'll put the scales away... i just wanna be back in the 12's and then take it from there!!

Gen xx

Gen...well done on on getting to day 2 :D

I bet tomorrow you will be in the 12's ;)

And having your hair done was perfect day 1 thing to do

Amanda
xx

Gen...well done on on getting to day 2 :D

I bet tomorrow you will be in the 12's ;)

And having your hair done was perfect day 1 thing to do

Amanda
xx

cheers honey i better be in the 12's tomorrow or else lol lol

yeah getting hair done really took my mind off things so was great!

thanks for dropping by

Gen xx

Wow Gen, a loss of 4lb overnight, that's so great, bet you're feeling on top of the world now?

Thank you so much for your support last night, I know it was so stupid to be so wound up about going for a meal but you helped me out & I really appreciate it... I honestly don't think I could have stuck to plan so well without you, even just being ablt to text you while everyone else was tucking in was such a help..

Anyway, I hope I can repay the favor some time..

What a good idea to get you hair done, I LOVE LOVE getting my hair done, makes me feel so good!!

I have to revise my original statement now..... 13stone is so yesterday!!!

Speak to ya later!

ps are we rich????

Gen xx

Yey Gen - you're back with us!!!!!

You're back to the ssing Gen I know and love!!! ;) :D Well done you! Knew you wouldn't eat last night, you've got more will power than you give yourself credit for young lady!

4lbs overnight - :eek: :eek: :eek: !! That is BRILL!!!!

Here's to another day of 100% ssing!!!

Loveya!

Sarah x

Hiya guys

i am sooo happy i started ss'ing yesterday cos if it was today i would have come up with some excuse not to start today cos i just got my period... and nothing is gonna stop me cos i'm on day 2 yay!!!

also i got in touch with my new CDC and am seeing her next week so better be a good little cd girl till then eh??? and she has... wait for it... the new thai soup, peanut bar and cranberry bar mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm its gonna be like a whole new diet!!!

i'm in great form and really can't believe how a day and a half on cd and off crappy food can transform a person!!!

hope you are all having a lovely day

love

Gen xxx

ahhh thanks honey... thought you would be well gone home by now... you probably are now tho!!! can't believe tomorrow is ur last day.... i'm gonna miss you on all the time :( :( :(

loveya

Gen xx

Ha ha! Tricked ya! I am home hun! And having a cheeky go on the 'tinternet at home!

I'll still be here loads, at least till I start uni! Argh!! Scary!

Loveya!

Sarah x

Ha ha! Tricked ya! I am home hun! And having a cheeky go on the 'tinternet at home!

I'll still be here loads, at least till I start uni! Argh!! Scary!

Loveya!

Sarah x

i knew you wouldn't be in work after 4 ya brat... just don't go to uni, nobody will know... move up as normal and just doss on the net allllll day long!!!

ur gonna be missed girl

Gen xx

Day 160... Day 3!

Good morning all

its day 160... day 3 or restart and doing just fine. Weighed myself this morning and another 2lb off this morning and tested my ketosis last night and am well into it so its all good!!!

i did have 2 cd bars yesterday but got my period and was craving chocolate last night and had already had a bar yesterday morning so just had to. had never done that before!!!

anyway i'm feeling strong going into the weekend and have plenty to keep me occupied so heres to more losses by monday!!!

love to ya all

Gen xx

Morning Gen!!

At the rate you're going by Monday we won't be able to see you if you stand sideways!! Good on you girl for sticking to it! I think we can let you off 2 bars yesterday, just!! :D

Here's to a great weekend!

Love Sarah x

Cheers honey... i really am feeling great today!! i know the 6lb is only glycogen and stuff and i probably won't loose a whole lot more this week so i'm putting the scales away and just gonna weigh myself once a week after this cos i'd crack up weighing myself all the time!!!

how are you today honey?? i can't be on this for too long this morning as all the bosses are in and they might just twig that i don't do any work hee hee

catch up with ya laters girl.. i'm getting sad now cos i'm gonna miss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

love ya girl

Gen xx

Hi Gen,

Delighted to see you so positive and remember 6lbs. is still 6lbs. glycogen or not!!!

Claim it for you:D

Here's to you now having a wonderful weekend....and enjoy the lovely summer weather we are having, it is just brill.

It is making up for how bad August was.

Love Mini xxx

Hi Gen,

Delighted to see you so positive and remember 6lbs. is still 6lbs. glycogen or not!!!

Claim it for you:D

Here's to you now having a wonderful weekend....and enjoy the lovely summer weather we are having, it is just brill.

It is making up for how bad August was.

Love Mini xxx

Hiya Mini

Isn't the weather just fab... can't believe its september long may it last!!!

i have totally claimed that 6lb girl glycogen or not... what i'm telling myself is that that 6lb can go straight back on overnight if i'm not carefull :( :( :(

i'm feeling fairly strong going into this weekend... i'm keeping busy and keeping out of temptations way but oul chatterbox was on at me there earlier so i'm just dealing with it as it comes!!!

see ya on monday which will be my day 6 :) :) :) :)

hope you have a lovely weekend

love

Gen xx

Woweee!!!:D 6lbs in 2 days - thats fantastic:D

Well done you!! Day 160 - does that mean from your initial start??

You have done a great job :) I will have a read of your diary later and see how you have done it!!

Tasha

Back