Gen's CD Diary... Day 185... gonna give SS another bash!!

Hey Gen girl!

Great to see you in such a positive frame if mind & WELL DONE ON THE WEIGHT LOSS SO FAR!!!

Keep it up, we're all rooting for you!!

Hey anna

Great to hear from you and you are doing great too!!!

I really am in a great place at the moment and long may it last!!!

have a lovely weekend

Gen xx

Hi Gen
You are doing great babe.
Reading what you are eating is great.
Helps to know what others are doing and lossind weight.
Keep up the good work.

Hiya Libbie

Thanks for that libbie its great to know people are interested. You are a true inspiration and have done so well!!

I'm really happy doing what i'm doing at the moment so its all good!!

hope you have a lovely weekend

Gen xx

Hi Gen
Interested reading how your going must be strange to eat after so long..........Your doing fab xwell donex :D
xxc

hey... i have kinda being eating on and off since august, but mostly bad stuff cos i wasn't allowed... but now i'm enjoying eating healthy and its working out fine!!

you are doing brill too girl keep up the good work!!

Gen xx

Hey Gen - just a quickie! Glad things are going well, sorry I've not been around much, me thinks that I wont be able to much more than I am at the mo from now on!

You sound really sorted food-wise - :)

Hope you have a fab weekend, and manage to stay strong!

Love Sarah x

Hey Gen - just a quickie! Glad things are going well, sorry I've not been around much, me thinks that I wont be able to much more than I am at the mo from now on!

You sound really sorted food-wise - :)

Hope you have a fab weekend, and manage to stay strong!

Love Sarah x

hiya honey... i do miss you around but its great you are doing what you are doing... hows it going for you???

love

Gen xx

hiya honey... i do miss you around but its great you are doing what you are doing... hows it going for you???

love

Gen xx

Hey!

Things are going good, made some really lovely friends and the course etc etc seems good. Hard to be away from hubby, but we'll survive!

Glad you're going strong!

Love Sarah x

Hi Gen,

I hope you had a good weekend and that your diet is going well.

Love Mini xxx

Hey Gen!

Hows things matey?! My God, uni is taking up more time than I cared to imagine! Feel so bad that I hardly have time to come on here anymore! Think I'm going to give up with my diary now! Hope things are good and you had a great weekend - have you not been around today?

How's the eating going? Still managing to lose, while still eating? Hope so!

Hope all is well hun!

Love Sarah x

Day 177... still learning...

Day 177.... really not sure why i'm counting still but anyway i am!!

Was really busy yesterday in work and just didn't get a chance to post much at all. also i was being a bit naughty food wise so didn't really know what to say!!

so i'm still learning... i have learned that i relate weekends to eating treats???? it was friday when i realised this, i did great all week didn't want any crap food and then friday came and i was thinking treats, mad how the mind works... anyway i went with it and still yesterday was the same, but i wasn't half as bad as before... i really didn't like the feeling after eating crap or eating it either, maybe its because i was getting used to nice good food and the feelings that brings with it!! so this morning without any hassle i'm back to normal and feel grand.

i didn't lose control over the weekend and didn't give myself a hard time it was just weird... so this weekend i'm gonna be watching out for the signs and cutting them off before they get me lol lol

i'm tired this morning would love love a few days off!!!

hope everyone is having a good day

love

Gen xx

weight this morning - 13st 2lb............ sick of losing the same few pounds so gonna stop!!!

Hey Gen!

Hows things matey?! My God, uni is taking up more time than I cared to imagine! Feel so bad that I hardly have time to come on here anymore! Think I'm going to give up with my diary now! Hope things are good and you had a great weekend - have you not been around today?

How's the eating going? Still managing to lose, while still eating? Hope so!

Hope all is well hun!

Love Sarah x

Hey Sarah.... I hope you are not thinking of giving up posting on Minimins???

So tell me are you enjoying college and all that comes with it??

love

Gen xx

Hi Gen

It's a tough journey isn't it? Which is why i think i'll be on LL packs for the rest of my life!!! I put on 3 pounds in Blackpool even though i was quite good (not perfect but nowhere near bad either!). Although drank tonnes of wine!! All diluted with water inbetween each glass though!!

You are conscious of your issues and that has to be half the battle, you just need to get them in check no and finish this last bit of your journey - you are sooooo close!

Come on girl, you can do it.

Day 178... thinking of ss'ing again from monday??

Well its day 178...

i'm busy in work at the moment hence not been able to post a whole lot... have just been popping in every now and then to see whats going on with my internet family hee hee

well i'm back eating healthy with no problems at all... its great so i know now i will be able to make 90% good choices and have that bit of leeway when i reach goal

i weighed myself this morning and still 13st 2lb which is what i was yesterday morning... was a bit disappointed but not to worry.

so that has got me thinking, i'm thinking of ss'ing again from next monday till xmas to lose 3 stone....... i just want this weight off me asap and ss'ing really is the way forward! I have a few functions in between now and xmas but i can just either stick with ss or break it for that night....

anyway i'm thinking i'll give it a go and see how i get on. normally when i decide something like this my oul chatterbox goes into starvation mode and tells me to eat everything in sight but today it hasn't, its just saying keep going as you are and start on monday... i am out on saturday night so will be eating and drinking at that so i think monday will be a good day to start!!

anyone any input on this good or bad???

love

Gen xx

Hi Gen,

I think if you are thinking on going back SSing I would leave it until Tuesday so that you could cut down on the carbs and increase your water intake after your Saturday night out and ease yourself into ketosis.

It is just too painful going from an overdose of carbs and drink into SSing.

One extra day could make the difference between staying on the diet next week or breaking it.

I will race you the three stone off for Christmas:D :D :D

Love Mini xxx

Hi All

Well I'm back ss'ing as of this morning and doing fine so far!!! have had half the peanut bar (prob not supposed to but i'm going to!!) and i'm just having half a choc mint shake!!

I had a mad weekend really... had loads of friends over on friday night had a fab time. then saturday morning my friend got a call to say her nana had died, she was really close to her and it was so sudden. so went to that funeral about 2.5 hours drive away from where i live on sunday on monday and came home last night.

The job I do we deal with a lot of the 5 star hotels in dublin so i would be in contact with them on a daily basis... so the clarence hotel in dublin (owned or part owned by U2) is one of our clients and i have been invited down for lunch in the tea rooms on thursday with one of the girls there ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... what am i going to do??? if you want to have a look at the menu go to the clarence hotel dublin website... its very exclusive!!!

anyway my mind went into overdrive then and my chatterbox started talking cos i'm meeting my friend for lunch today and i said sure i'll eat then and start again on friday................... but the thing is i am ready to start today?????????? beggars belief eh??

anyway i'm ss'ing now and thats the main thing!!

love

Gen xx

Oh hun, it's just one thing after the other isn't it? But do you know what? Whenever you start this there will always be occasions where you'll want to eat, so unless you hibernate away it's just something that you HAVE to deal with... If i were you i'd turn down the invite... it's just not worth it especially if you think you have the right mindframe right now...

Oh hun, it's just one thing after the other isn't it? But do you know what? Whenever you start this there will always be occasions where you'll want to eat, so unless you hibernate away it's just something that you HAVE to deal with... If i were you i'd turn down the invite... it's just not worth it especially if you think you have the right mindframe right now...

hey karen

thanks for that... i'm thinking of mailing her and telling her i'm on this and maybe just meet for a cuppa instead!!! i just really want a nose around the hotel hee hee

hows you?? i see you are doing brill, well done!!

i really am in the right frame of mind today and as you know thats not always that easy to come across!!

love

Gen xx

Back