Gen's CD Diary... Day 185... gonna give SS another bash!!

Morning Sarah

well lets just say i'm on day 2!!! a couple of little struggles but got through them and with only 3 packs so its all good!!

was soooo tempted to weigh myself this morning but didn't, I will tho on Friday just to see how i'm getting on!

Had a quick read of your progress there, well done on the 2lb below target!!! i'm assuming you are on 1000 cals now?? i'll post on ur thread in a 'ickle while!

hope you have a lovely day girl and thanks for your ongoing support!!

love

Gen xx

hiya all

Day 143 - Day 2 of my restart!!!

Well yesterday was mostly easy but i had a couple of struggles with the chatterbox but we got through them and now am on day 2 so yay me!! i'm delighted and am not in CD mode as opposed to being in get through day 1 mode.

met up with celticchick off this site last night, we live close to each other, and i have to say it was great to be able to talk to someone who understands what i'm going through it means so much so thanks a mill girl!!

i only had 3 packs yesterday, wasn't sure if i would have a 4th was going to if i was hungry but didn't need it so was grand. it was touch and go up till about half 9 last night whether i would get through day 1 altho i kinda knew i would but i was being a bit silly. so i just went home and went to bed and had a lovely sleep!!

so day 2 going fine so far... am gonna try to get out for a little retail therapy at lunchtime yippee!!!

love

Gen xx

Hi Gen,

That was great to meet up with CelticChick!

Your doing well, knew once you got your head back into it you would be off again...

You could be your name down for CD Slimmer of the Year!!!

Love Mini xxx

Hi Gen,

That was great to meet up with CelticChick!

Your doing well, knew once you got your head back into it you would be off again...

You could be your name down for CD Slimmer of the Year!!!

Love Mini xxx

Hiya

Yeah its great to be in contact with her, we have met up a good few times and keep in touch quite a bit which is really good!

I seem be back on track all right, gonna weigh myself on Friday morning cos have a bbq on saturday night and really want to be very focused before that. Hopefully the weight loss showing on my scales will be good and that will keep me on the straight and narrow!!!

I might have a look into slimmer of the year.... you gonna do it????????

love

Gen xx

Hey Gen,
Wel done on making it through yesterday and i am sure you are sticking with it today !

Thanks again for your being fab this morning i bet you saved me at least a 2lb gain today bless ya ....

Keep at it, catch ya later xxx

Hiya Julie

I'm doing grand so far so good, taking each meal as it comes!!

ur welcome for earlier believe me i know what its like, hope you are doing ok now

love

Gen xx

Day 144 of this madness - Day 3 of my restart!!

Well got up this morning and after having a dream about weighing myself, well i just had to do it... so on Tuesday when I started back I was 12st 11lb and this morning i was 12st 5lb..... thats a loss of 6lb in only 2 days, i had to do it about 3 times to make sure it was correct!!! i'm very happy about this and it has spurred me on which is great. i'm thinking by this time next week i could be in the 11's if i don't go off track so fingers crossed!!

Went to the cinema last night to see you, me and dupree with owen wilson and kate hudson... i thought it was quite funny just a chilled out film, owen wilson is mad and quite cute???? maybe thats the ketosis talking lol anyway was fighting with my chatterbox for nearly the whole film.... the film was going to be over at 11pm and i was so tempted to eat something.......ANYTHING!!!! but i didn't i just drove home and went to bed so yay me!!

i'm not in the best of form today a bit pissed off and i don't know why, have a little bit of a headache nothing much and i'm in ketosis so not sure what the problem is??? i'm going to my relaxation class tonight so hopefully that will boost me!!

anyways feel a bit better after posting so hope everyone is having a lovely day

love

Gen xx

Mornin' Gen!

6 lbs in 2 days!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D Bet you're sooooooo pleased!! Well done you for sticking to it! Hope it spurs you on for some great losses by your next WI!! 11s - YEY!!!!!!

Hope you start to feel a little less p*ssed off - it's nearly the weekend!!

Have a good one!

Love Sarah x

Mornin' Gen!

6 lbs in 2 days!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D Bet you're sooooooo pleased!! Well done you for sticking to it! Hope it spurs you on for some great losses by your next WI!! 11s - YEY!!!!!!

Hope you start to feel a little less p*ssed off - it's nearly the weekend!!

Have a good one!

Love Sarah x

Thanks honey... yeah it has spurred me on. i'm glad i weighed myself this morning cos the mood i'm in god only knows what could have happened this evening!!!

i would LOVE to be in the 11's by next weekend that would just be such a bonus!!!

your post about all the food sounded yummy!!! at the cinema last night the people in the film were either drinking wine yum yum or eating nice stuff yummy!!! no wonder my poor chatterbox was having a go!!!

hope you are having as good a day as yesterday girl!!

love

Gen xx

The cinema is always lethal for me! I just love 'cinema food'! Be strong though! Always find that you feel so much better when you haven't had something! When we went out for lunch on Tuesday everyone else had a big chocolate brownie and ice cream for desert. Now I'm not saying I wouldn't have wrestled one of them down for it, but after they had finished they all felt fat and tired and I was on top of the world!! :D

Hope I didn't make things worse for you by talking about food in my last post! :(

Sendin' you positive vibes for today!

Love Sarah x

Ya didn't make things worse at all I don't mind talking about food at all!!!

I'm just going through the food DT's... went through the same thing when i started first but i'm grand and will be grand!!

its weird cos the first time i did LT i did it cos i was going to Australia in like 2 months... then when i did CD in April it was for my holidays in August and now i'm back on CD there is nothing i'm doing it for only me and being slimmer.... there isn't really an urgency on it if ya know what i mean??? normally i would be starting another diet at this time of year for xmas/next years holidays etc etc but this time i'm just doing it for me!!! so i'm quite proud of myself that i'm actually sticking to it so rigidly, even tho i know its only day 3 but i do think i'll give it a good go this time round!

have a bbq on saturday night so that'll be the tester but i am going to drive and will be able to escape if needs be!!

chat to ya later xx

Gen x

stop the press..... my bosses wife has just commented on how much weight i lost............. its weird cos i thought she would have been one of the first to comment but not until today!!!!

she said she didn't really like to say anything which i can understand... i have been waiting for her to say something for ages :) :) :)

mood getting slightly better :D :)

Gen xx

I was on the receiving end of an interesting comment that might interest you all.

Somebody who I see perhaps every 4 weeks or so overheard the conversation I was having with someone else about my weight loss and said:

"Oh you're doing a diet! I didn't like to ask in case you were ill!"

It struck me the the rate that we can lose weight on a VLCD makes people that aren't aware of our diet feel very uncomfortable about asking just in case something is wrong :)

I was on the receiving end of an interesting comment that might interest you all.

Somebody who I see perhaps every 4 weeks or so overheard the conversation I was having with someone else about my weight loss and said:

"Oh you're doing a diet! I didn't like to ask in case you were ill!"

It struck me the the rate that we can lose weight on a VLCD makes people that aren't aware of our diet feel very uncomfortable about asking just in case something is wrong :)

I do understand that some people would feel awkward (sp) about saying something but her husband (my boss) and the accountant have all said it to me weeks ago... and the accountant actually led me to believe that they had been speaking about it... so she knew the story!!! ah well she said it now and thats all that matters hee hee

Like you said - at least she mentioned it! Isn't it lovely when that happens! As you know, I had my first 'proper' comment yesterday! Yey for us! Agree with COAM - people could think that we are all ill! Weird!

Sarah x

well guys have to say i'm feeling a good bit better as the day goes on... must be a bit hormonal but the cloud is passing thank god :D :D

i'm feeling better about my body already after only 2 days on this, its amazing when i was stuffing crap into my body i felt crap and now i'm being nice to myself i'm starting to feel ok again... i have a LOT of work to do when it comes to refeeding and maintaining... even tho i never want to be big again, the line 'ah sure a bit of this won't hurt' really needs to be erased from my mind. but its all in hand i had a counsellor ages ago who does hypnotherapy and stuff and i still go to her relaxation class and i have her told that i'll be back for a couple of sessions to retrain my very untrained mind!!!

Gen xx

just wanted to tell my chatterbox to shut up....................... OMG i'm not even hungry and its yapping away saying 'well if you lost 6lb in 2 days sure you could start again next week and everything would be ok'.....

must go and have a look at my thread from Discovery and see when i got my head around that one the last time!!!

Gen xx

Thanks guys for your swift response... needed that!!!

Nice one tash for reminding me of them sexy boots at xmas :) :) :)

i have just been reading my thread on the discovery website from when i started in April and i went through exactly the same stuff back then and got through it so just need a bit of time!!!

Thanks again

love

Gen xx

Back