Genuine people

Honeyoc said:
Wow I never even considered the fact that there were trolls here. Seems more supportive and focused on weight loss than general chit chat. Though that could be because I'm only ever on the SW thread and rarely on off topics unless the mods move my thread lol. Can't say that it would bother me either way if people were genuine or not because I still get the support I need anyway, and have made friends with some lovely ladies!

I'm not sure there are any real trolls here, but a few people who seem to ask for advice without actually wanting any advice! Whats the point in that!?!?

You should visit off topic once in a while though - its where all the cool kids (& me ) go :)

I'm not sure there are any real trolls here, but a few people who seem to ask for advice without actually wanting any advice! Whats the point in that!?!?

You should visit off topic once in a while though - its where all the cool kids (& me ) go :)

LOL! I think I will, seems like it's where all the action is! :D

Besides, most of the fake people are from the northeast of England that's how you tell and can never trust them!

Steve

Gateshead;)

The genuine ones stick around longer by the way:p

Well Shirley ;) I find that very rude and offensive and......oh hang on......bleached blonde hair - tick, nail extensions -tick, eyelash extensions - tick! Yep, maybe you've got a point :D :D :D

I am, however, genuine where it matters - on the inside!!! Awwww xxxx

bunnylovesalan said:
If you ever want to watch a film that is a documentary on a person being fake when using facebook you should watch Catfish!!!

Oh that was just plain creepy. I loved it though. The sudden realisation that she was EVERYONE. She must have been on FB all day every day to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Catfish was brilliant. What surprised me was that the woman continued with the lies even though she'd been rumbled. Like lying about where the fake Facebook photos came from, and saying she had cancer. What a messed up individual. Great documentary though.

Catfish was fantastic! I thought the guy was a really good sport, because the lies were reallllly creepy...like imitating a childs voice on the phone and lying about having cancer??? Cray cray...

I really want to see talhotblond which is meant to be a true story about an online love triangle that led to murder...apparently a mother used racy pics of her own daughter to snare two men and one of the guys killed the other in a "jealous rage"...sad.

I digress...I'm all real here! I can be repetitive and incredibly self-deprecating (it's a major flaw - so much so, I have to remind myself in my sig not to be such a bad news bear), but it is genuine. That said, real trolls are annoying....and a tad creepy. Why spend all your time infiltrating a good place like this only to be malicious and fake?

Everyone I've interacted with on this site has been nothing short of lovely. I like reading newbie posts sometimes....it reminds me of where I started....one year ago today, as it happens.

Back