Genuine people

I sometimes think people are fake on here, and that some 'bleat' on a bit about x, y and z a little too often.

Overall though when i am down in the dumps this site picks me up if i post asking for some support. I am convinced if i didnt have this site i would have given up on SW this time round.

I am real - what you see <<<< is what i am (although my double hand on hips are pretty posed - i am pulling myself in with clever imagary trickery!!!) look though - there are my red bikini pants on the floor! on the balcony !!!! haha! :)

I have also made some lovely chums on here - and some who i have met (and some i am planning on meeting) in real life. I also have friends who post on here who i know in real life too.

I do sometimes hold my opinions in sometimes for fear of being accused of being an opinionated whatnot. Other times i dont have the 'hold' and say what i think. If people dont like it - block me/dont read it.

This is a public forum and there is always gonna be a minority who abuse the genuine folk out there.......x

As always, The Ellebear is right!

I must admit I think at times we all take it a little bit too serious, hence my occasional posts to lighten the mood.

Vive la difference!

Not so sure i agree that we all get too serious on here Shirley/Steve - for one thing most of the responses on this thread have been people trying to convince us all they are real people :)

Rant begin!
If people respond to my posts with hopeless info I just ignore them.
For example someone was requesting how to get a product and I advised them, their excuse however was too far to walk or I need 2 buses.....well change your lifestyle.

Errr... I think that was me :wave_cry: Sorry, I wasnt being entirely serious or even asking advice or anything, it was just a general humorous(less?) moan about elusive products :eek: I did chuck a minor mountain of smileys in too :)

Agh the joys of text-speak :sigh:

(No offence intended at all in any way at all whatsoever on any of the above notes/smileys/words/delete as appropriate):D:eek::):cool::rolleyes:

;)

ermintrude said:
Errr... I think that was me :wave_cry: Sorry, I wasnt being entirely serious or even asking advice or anything, it was just a general humorous(less?) moan about elusive products :eek: I did chuck a minor mountain of smileys in too :)

Agh the joys of text-speak :sigh:

(No offence intended at all in any way at all whatsoever on any of the above notes/smileys/words/delete as appropriate):D:eek::):cool::rolleyes:

;)

Ignore me I was ranting about anything and just happened to use your post as an example as I was too lazy to go find the proper examples in the rest of my memory.

Jaysus, I must be living under a rock cos i've never noticed any fake posts. I'm intrigued now!

I'm real :D 100% real... But now you've got me thinking, maybe if I was a bit less real I might weigh a bit less on the scales!

Hmmmmm

Ignore me I was ranting about anything and just happened to use your post as an example as I was too lazy to go find the proper examples in the rest of my memory.

No worries, I have a habit of opening my trap at the wrong moment and everything coming out the entire opposite of what I intended:eek::D

Personally, i'm as fake and as false as they come. My real name's Shirley but I pretend to be a bloke for the attention I crave;)

This is one of the better forums!

Some of the forums I inhabit have more trolls than the Billy Goats Gruff ever encountered!!!

As someone posted earlier, that might say more about me than anything:)

Shirley Knott (a.k.a. Steve)

Shirley you cannot be serious!

Ohh great thread, I have loved reading it and personally feel that I don't care if you believe me or not, cos I know I'm real (just what I tell my kids and grandkids when they have come home upset that someone's been spreading rumours), I have a real life that to me sounds like a fairy story, even began writing a book and it's taken 10 years and I've completed chapter 1 lmao....don't wait for it to be published tho cos it may never (and probably won't) ever happen.
I have seen a few threads and thought hmmm what a load of codswallop and I have no doubt others may have said the same about mine, but if I see them I choose not to make comments...I tend to stick to my subscribed threads with the odd scroll here and there.
I have had some really nice people that have left nice comments and I try to do the same as I am a nice person but I can be a b**ch if need be but I choose to be her when I am talking to people I actually know, and who deserve to hear what I have to say and not to people I don't know.
I am very opinionated, but genuinely try to see the good but that can come across as being false, but again I am big enough (as can be proved with my genuine photos in my album) and long enough in the tooth and got enough good and bad experiences under my belt not to actually care too much...I will post on this forum whatever I please and it is then your choice to decide what's real and what's not .
Oh one more fact about me ..the real me ...I am a Gemini and I have an awful habit of (apparently it's part of all Gemini's make-up) to say 1000 words when I could have used just 10 lol
Have a great day whether you're real or not xxx

I am serious...and don't call me Shirley!

Lol!

Wow I never even considered the fact that there were trolls here. Seems more supportive and focused on weight loss than general chit chat. Though that could be because I'm only ever on the SW thread and rarely on off topics unless the mods move my thread lol. Can't say that it would bother me either way if people were genuine or not because I still get the support I need anyway, and have made friends with some lovely ladies!

I would like to say I met up with the lovely EB (genuinely in real life too it seems!) last night and am glad to say she didn't fart to prove herself! At least unless it was aother odour free one! ;)

Emsie is also real - i can reveal!!!! and a super slim target girlie!!! :)

I dont fart on first dates Emsie! haha! bring a peg next time.

Well you can see that I am 'real' because I've got a link to both my facebook and twitter profile :)

Back