Getting to goal this time - my last ever food diary!

Friday 12th October - Red day

Breakfast

Shape yoghurt (0.5 syns)

Lunch
230g baking potato (HeB)
1/2 tin M&S chunky steak
30g red leicester (HeA)

Dinner
Pork loin
30g baking potato made into chips
Leeks
Green beans
Carrots
Jelly
WW honeycomb bar (4 syns)

Snacks
Mini salami (2.5 syns)
Mini fridge raiders (1 syn)
Skips (4 syns)
2 squars choc (2.5 syns)

Syns: 14.5

Healthy Extras:
A = 30g red leicester
B = 230g baking potato
B = 230g baking potato made into chips

Exercise:
Walk to and from university

Last edited:
When do you start the BBC placement? How was your night out at Michael McIntyre? My boyfriend just asked me last night if I would come to see him in November when he comes to Ireland, so we just got tickets! Hope he was good... :)

sparkles37 said:
When do you start the BBC placement? How was your night out at Michael McIntyre? My boyfriend just asked me last night if I would come to see him in November when he comes to Ireland, so we just got tickets! Hope he was good... :)

Hey hun :) I have my induction at the BBC on Monday, then start after my holiday! Michael McIntyre was hilarious, never laughed so much in my life! Bet you're well excited now you've got tickets :D how's your day been? Xx

Hey hun :) I have my induction at the BBC on Monday, then start after my holiday! Michael McIntyre was hilarious, never laughed so much in my life! Bet you're well excited now you've got tickets :D how's your day been? Xx

Oh that's great that he was good. I didn't even realise he was coming to Ireland so it was funny when he mentioned it to me just after you having been talking about him. Can't wait now! :)

Today has been a funny day. It's gone fine plan-wise, but it's been one of those days where I don't seem to have done anything, yet the day has just flown. Away tomorrow until Sunday so going to head shopping this eve for some handy snacks. How was your day? Exercise still going well? I had such good intentions of starting this week but it just never happened!

Bet you can't wait to get started on placement! What's the holiday countdown down to now? :D

Found out today that I got the BBC placement the interview was for yesterday.. SOO happy! :D :D :D

Hi hun, just wanted to wish you luck with your weight-loss journey and congratulations on the placement, that's so exciting!:D I'm just going to grab a cuppa tea and then check out your blog! :)xx

sparkles37 said:
Oh that's great that he was good. I didn't even realise he was coming to Ireland so it was funny when he mentioned it to me just after you having been talking about him. Can't wait now! :)

Today has been a funny day. It's gone fine plan-wise, but it's been one of those days where I don't seem to have done anything, yet the day has just flown. Away tomorrow until Sunday so going to head shopping this eve for some handy snacks. How was your day? Exercise still going well? I had such good intentions of starting this week but it just never happened!

Bet you can't wait to get started on placement! What's the holiday countdown down to now? :D

I have those days all the time lol.. My day has been okay thanks. Holiday is just 6 sleeps away now, even started to pack my case tonight :) getting soo excited! Got my placement to look forward to as well an exciting couple of weeks coming up xx

WinkOfPink_ said:
Hi hun, just wanted to wish you luck with your weight-loss journey and congratulations on the placement, that's so exciting!:D I'm just going to grab a cuppa tea and then check out your blog! :)xx

Hey hun, welcome :) hope you enjoy my blog, it's just a food diary and a couple of other random bits really :D how are you getting on? Xxxx

Saturday 13th October - Extra Easy day

Breakfast

Missed it, oops!

Lunch
Out for lunch at a pub.. Guesstimated using Wetherspoons as a basis, but it's really only an approximation..

Slice of crusty bread and butter (5 syns)
Ham hock and black pudding pie (about 8 syns)
Rump steak
Chips (6.5 syns)
Peppercorn sauce (5.5 syns)
Bakewell tart (8 syns)
Scoop of oat ice cream (5 syns)

Yummy!

Dinner
Leek & bacon risotto (HeA for Kerry Low Low cheese spread)
Hifi bar
Cereal bar (4 syns)

Syns: around 42 I think

Healthy Extras:
A = 60g Kerry Low Low cheese spread
B = Hifi bar

Exercise:
Body Attack class.. 524 calories!
Walk to and from town

Last edited:
I have those days all the time lol.. My day has been okay thanks. Holiday is just 6 sleeps away now, even started to pack my case tonight :) getting soo excited! Got my placement to look forward to as well an exciting couple of weeks coming up xx

Ooh, only 5 sleeps now so. That's brill! :)

Your lunch & dinner today look delish. I'm getting hungry reading it!

Sunday 14th October - Extra Easy day

Breakfast

Lunch
Chicken teriyaki noodles
0% fat frozen yoghurt with fresh strawberries (not sure on syns)

Dinner
Melt in the middle burgers (HeA)
SW chips
Wholemeal roll (HeB)
Salad
Ketchup (1 syn)

Snacks
Mini fridge raiders (1.5 syns)
Space raiders (3 syns)

Syns: 5.5

Healthy Extras:
A =
B = wholemeal roll

Exercise:
Gym sesh

Last edited:
graciebabes said:
Gym again tomorrow, already looking forward to it! :D

Wow, that's brill. Always a bonus when you look forward to it rather than having to force yourself!

Melt in the middle burgers again I see...definitely have to give them a try some time!! :)

Not been very good today, munched 2 big asda cookies so over my syns for the week definitely. Hopefully all the exercise I've been doing will help to cancel it out at weigh in though :)

Okay so massive binge day today :( Haven't had one in ages and all of a sudden just couldn't stop eating.. Going to draw a line under it and stick to plan tomorrow and hope it doesn't affect my loss.. :(

graciebabes said:
Okay so massive binge day today :( Haven't had one in ages and all of a sudden just couldn't stop eating.. Going to draw a line under it and stick to plan tomorrow and hope it doesn't affect my loss.. :(

Aw sorry to hear that hun. Don't worry about it now. What's done is done-happens us all at some stage or another. Just put it behind you and focus on your exercise and sticking to plan for the rest of the time until your hols and maybe try to cut back on syns tomorrow if you can. I'm sure you'll still have a good WI after all your exercise this week. Keep your chin up, you've been doing brill all week! :)

Back