Glammam's refeed diary!!!!

glammam

Never thought I would get here but here it is! Hopefully I can loose the remainder of my weight by healthy eating and exersise.

DAY 1:
B: flapjack (180?)
L: Lipotrim shake (choc!) (141)
D: 4 oz (cooked weight, still not sure if I should weigh my meat cooked or raw???) chicken breast. (168)Mixed salad: lettuce, baby plum toms, mixed peppers, spring onion, cucumber. (50)

DRINKS: 2 lts water

TOTAL: 539

(will add the cals in later)

Last edited:
Never tested the method, but I dont think there is a great variation in the cooked/raw weight. Its all protein, so its all a good source of nutrients.

Hope you enjoyed Day 1, things can only get better - as the song goes.

Nice to see you here Glammam - Good luck! x

Good job on your first day :)

I weigh meat, fish and chicken raw first. Haven't had meat yet by the way. It's too early :)

For some reason, I feel much more safer if I weigh my food raw first.

Thanks girls. Who would have thought a chicken salad could taste so good! My mother cooked the chicken and I thought she was going to kill me today going on about it all the time! It was delicious. Yasmine I know what you mean about the tomatoes. I had 5 baby plum tomatoes and they were beautiful. My husband thought I had lost my mind the way I was describing each thing on my plate! It did feel strange first of all putting food into my mouth again, and I really didn't want to first of all. I managed to finish it all though and it didn't feel uncomfortable at all. Can't wait for my tuna tomorrow now! xx

Oooh glad you enjoyed it - we all knew you would :cool::)

My new favourite is grilled tomatoes, but well grilled so they are a little soggy - I love them.

Thanks girls. Who would have thought a chicken salad could taste so good! My mother cooked the chicken and I thought she was going to kill me today going on about it all the time! It was delicious. Yasmine I know what you mean about the tomatoes. I had 5 baby plum tomatoes and they were beautiful. My husband thought I had lost my mind the way I was describing each thing on my plate! It did feel strange first of all putting food into my mouth again, and I really didn't want to first of all. I managed to finish it all though and it didn't feel uncomfortable at all. Can't wait for my tuna tomorrow now! xx
LMAO well, that's the ,magic of Lipotrim for ya :D

I pretty nervous about eating my first meal tonight, the fat person inside of me is taunting me....I'm frightened my first mouthful of real food in 10 weeks will crack open the dam and I'll go through the food cupboards, devouring everything in site like a plague of locusts....HELP!!!

That won't happen. Just rememberwhy you did LT and how much time, money and effort you put in to lose all that weight.

To be honest, I thought that way too. But after a few days of eating again I realised, I love eating healthily :)

You'll be fine don't worry.

DAY 2:

B: strawberry lipotrim (141)
L: Chicken (4 oz) (168) salad (same as last night),(50) little pinch of garlic salt on chicken (yum) splash of malt vinegar on salad.
D: Cod (81)(3 oz not by choice that was just the size of it!) baked in foil with cajun spices (7), salad with balsamic vinegar. (50)(haven't had this yet, prob have it about 7:30)

(bank card arrived today so finally went shopping and bought my balsamic vinegar!)
TOTAL: 497
DRINKS: 2 lts water (still too scared to have anything else!)

Also had a decaf coffee with skimmed milk! It was just as nice as the meal. Not scared anymore!

Last edited:
DAY 3:

Lunch: (1:00) missed my shake this morning because I went back to bed with my daughter (up through the night, teething!) and we didn't get up til 12:30!!! We love a cwtch in the morning! Going to have it for supper instead.

chicken breast (168)with chinese 5 spice on it, (24)done in George. Small bowl full of mixed salad (50)

Dinner: 5 oz cod (135)with cajun spices (7)
2 tblspoons of mixed veg (thats not much veg is it!!!) (55)
Jacket potato 6oz (174)with 1 teaspoon of creme fresh (20)but not having the creme fresh again as worried it is a little high in fat

TOTAL: 774
Ate this cold as we were invaded by the inlaws. It was still lovely though!

Supper: choc shake (have this later when I'm (141)waiting for my drunk hubbie to come home!)

Drinks: 2 lts water
1 coffee with splash skimmed milk (YUM)
1 diet coke in pub when I dropped OH off. Had to ask for another one cos I wasn't convinced it was diet! Couldn't get over the flavour, thought it tasted like ordinary but no it was diet!

Last edited:
I love the word cwtch - lol, even though I am Scottish. I am near to Maesteg, where in South Wales are you?

eating is great isn't it Glammam

Well done on your arrival here Glammam. Yes it is scary but very exciting. I had my 1st meal last thursday and it was a rather clandestine affiar or should I say "affair". I waiteduntil hubby had gone bowling and son gone to scouts so I had the house to myself. I set the table, prepared the food, all that was missing was the candlelight and a gorgous male oppoSite me, I felt so excited it was wonderful. My God is that pathetic! lol.
You will be surprised that your body will take time to adjust to eating solids again and you will get full easily.
Don't stres out over raiding cupboards, just remember how successfull you have been and for the time being Ketosis will still be around for added protection.:)

Hi Mary! I love that word too! I live near Pontypridd. I have a vague idea where Measteg is, well I think, not very good on directions and knowing where places are! Glad you enjoyed your day out in Cardiff. I have a Cardiff night out planned with the girls when I get back from my hols, really looking forward to it. Cant remember the last time I went!

Thanks Matronix. I am really enjoying refeed actually. To be honest it feels like the last 2 months never happened now, and that I never stopped eating! It feels really natural and feel nice after my meals, not over stuffed. How long do you stay in ketosis then when you start eating again? I am on day 4 now.

Vicky xxx

We love a cwtch in the morning!
I love the word cwtch - lol
I was going to say exactly the same - from me whose a Hampshire Hog! :D Love to see all the different regional words on here!

DAY 4:

Missed breakfast again as didn't get up til late. Getting a bit of a naughty habit going back to bed with my daughter! I prefer the shake for supper anyway!

Lunch: 2 pieces of wholemeal bread, toasted (140)
Tin of tuna (107)
Spring onion and splash of balsamic vinegar

Snack: weight watchers yoghurt (58 cals)

Dinner:

Salmon steak (235 cals)
5 oz potato (145)
Small breakfast bowl full of mixed salad (50)
Handful of prawns (50)

Supper: strawberry lipotrim (141)

TOTAL: 926

Last edited:
Oh Vicki, just up the A470 then - I work at Coryton, Cardiff.

You will probably be out of ketosis once you start eating potatoes and such like.

DAY 5:

Lunch: ww pita bread (101)
chicken breast (175) with cajun spices, chilli powder and pinch of garlic salt
small salad (50)

Dinner: salmon steak (235)
Jacket potato (145)
Tiny bit of creme fresh (15) but thrown it away now as I'm really worried about the fat content!
small salad (50)
ww yoghurt (58)

Supper (my daughter and I have got to stop going back to bed in the morning!!!)
strawberry lipotrim (141)

drinks: 2 lts water

TOTAL: 970

Back