Glasgow Meet - 23/24 May - Last call to join us, and where we'll be

If I can manage to come along, I'll try to bring my friend, who's also a CDer!

Its GREAT to see people booking... lets try and get the numbers up now ;)

I'd really like to come....but I'll be on my own.....and latchin on to the rest of youse for Friday AND Saturday....would that be OK ????

Debz x

I think most of us will be on our own Debz so dont worry about that :)

I think most of us will be on our own Debz so dont worry about that :)

thanx hun.....wasn't sure if everyone would be there both days...cos I'd be flyin over, would wanna stay for both nights...and didn't want to be a nuisance......:eek:

Debz x

Ill be here both nights ;) And happy to pick you up from the airport when you arrive :)

:eek: thank you sooooo much !!! gonna have a look at hotels 'n' stuff now BEFORE I chicken out !!

is everyone stayin at Jurys ??

D

Well.....Im stayin at Jurys !!! just booked hotel and flights.....no goin back now :eek:

lookin forward to meeting you Sandy.....never been to Glasgow before - have heard the shops are FAB !!!

Debz xx

thanx hun.....wasn't sure if everyone would be there both days...cos I'd be flyin over, would wanna stay for both nights...and didn't want to be a nuisance......:eek:

Debz x

Oh don't be a silly moo Debz!!!! :p:D...:whoopass:

No way could you be described as a nuisance......just a great laugh!!!..xxx

Last edited:
Oh don't be a silly moo Debz!!!! :p:D...:whoopass:

No way could you be described as a nuisance......just a great laugh!!!..xxx

:eek: thanx hun.....not too good on the old self esteem front....:rolleyes:

next mission - investigate possibilities for York trip !!!

where would I fly in to ????....answers on a postcard please....:p

D xx

I too would have like to come to this meet but it's Lucy's birthday that weekend too..... and I wanted to see you all again.... and meet some new people too.....:(

Back