Glasgow Meet - 23/24 May - Last call to join us, and where we'll be

Still £102.50.

Nearest airport is Liverpool or Manchester. Will check them out, but still costs a bit to get to the airport from here :mad:

Sarah

Flybe.com go from Manchester to Glasgow... only paying taxes at the mo.... about £44...... could you not drive there and leave the car in car park - prob be bout £10 for the 2 nights?

Room for a little(ish) one? :rolleyes::)

Hello everyone,

I should be able to come along. I won't be able to come to Birmingham after all due to a family engagement, so Glasgow it is!

I think ScotsDistraction is able to come as well.

Sarah, hope you can get a better price for the train tickets than £100!

AmandaJayne

Well, there's a happy coincidence. So am I! (And the flights are all booked too :D)

yay !! so pleased ur coming.....didn't really get chatting to you in Belfast....:(

look forward to it !

Debz xx

Hello everyone,

I should be able to come along. I won't be able to come to Birmingham after all due to a family engagement, so Glasgow it is!

I think ScotsDistraction is able to come as well.

Sarah, hope you can get a better price for the train tickets than £100!

AmandaJayne

Great :) look forward to meeting you !

Debz xx

Starlight!

I cannot believe that you nearly missed attending a meet on your own doorstep! We'd all come to your work instead. Now there's a threat!:D

AmandaJayne

Well Im a prize dumpling!!! Just looking at the rosters at work today and realised Im late shift that weekend.... much grovelling to my Sgt and Ive definitely got the Saturday off, Friday isnt confirmed yet as its a public holiday though hes pretty certain it wont be a problem. Im really not the brightest, cant believe Im missing working a public holiday :rotflmao:

That would have not been good Sandy!! Glad you got it sorted out.

I would like to come although I think it'll be a bit nerve racking as I'm a bit apprehensive in crowds and I don't really know anyone. I think you can put me down as a maybe

V

Hello everyone,

carefully mark me down as a possible as well. I run a guest house and I haven't made the rota that far yet and one of my girls is getting married around about that time but I will definately try and join you...

xxx

Starlight aka Sandy
Flirty and Mr Flirty ... aka Beverley and Phil - booked Jury's

Petal01 - maybe
Debz32 - booked Jurys
Isis..aka Lacey
Irene - booked Jurys
Kitteh - booked Jurys
Summerskye - booked Jurys
Amandajayne
Dreamer - maybe
Skymagic - maybe