Glasgow Meet - 23/24 May - Last call to join us, and where we'll be

How many days are you off for Gill?? You could come to us Friday night and drive up in our car on Saturday morning - and we're coming home Monday lunchtime ish ... ?????????????????

Ooooh thats a plan Bev!

How many days are you off for Gill?? You could come to us Friday night and drive up in our car on Saturday morning - and we're coming home Monday lunchtime ish ... ?????????????????

I would want to be home for Sunday. :( I quite fancy the idea of driving up with you guys..... Aaaarrrggghh I wish I had thought about this sooner!

oh my god.. CC.. dont toy with my emotions like this.. you just HAVE to come.. it really will be the icing on my CD cake..

x x x

I really wanna come!

£150 for flights though. Next time when I have more cash. x

I may not get a chance to log on tomorrow so I'll see you all in Jurys about 4ish.

Cant wait. Really looking forward to it.

Thanks Sandy for all the organising.

Jac

oh my god.. just been lookin at the map.. and the jurys inn is riiiight on the water.. apparently.. :D:D:D

x x

yay :D:D.. right.. im off to bed.. jsut putting my pod of to charge for the train.. :D.. so i have muuuusic.. lol..

x x x

I'm jealous ....

oh my god.. just been lookin at the map.. and the jurys inn is riiiight on the water.. apparently.. :D:D:D

x x

I noticed yesterday, as your train is pulling in you can see Jury's Inn on the right. The tall building with "Jury's Inn" written on it oddly :p

Right next to the water aye, mind you considering it is the Clyde...water may be a very loose term!

I noticed yesterday, as your train is pulling in you can see Jury's Inn on the right. The tall building with "Jury's Inn" written on it oddly :p

Right next to the water aye, mind you considering it is the Clyde...water may be a very loose term!

Fantastic! Thanks Puggso. I'm just about to leave for the airport and was going to print off the directions from the station to the hotel.

Mind you .. I still might. I am blonde and from Essex after all :rolleyes:

Have a great weekend matey!

Safe journey to everyone who's going to Glasgow. See you later :D

Back