Gobolino's Food Diary - converted to ww now!

Also having cucumber and carrot sticks tomorrow :p

It was yummy! My lovely neighbour gave me a great big bag of the fruits so it made it taste even nicer :)

B- 57g wholemeal bread (HB), banana, jam (1.5syns)
D- chickpea curry (HB) and brown rice
T- quorn burger, sweetcorn, courgettes, onion, carrots, tomatoes and jacket potato (no gravy as I forgot to buy any!)
snacks- fruit salad, milk in tea (HA), sultanas 56g sultanas (8syns), a fibre plus bar (5.5syns), apple and yog

Will double check on these syns now. All checked, total syns=15 :)

Thank you! Hope you're having a good day. Unfortunately the fibre plus bars were too nice, I ended up eating all 4 :( I will need to devise a way to limit myself to just one a day or maybe two (counted as syns etc). I might need to ask hubby to hide them, how rubbish is that!?!?

Feeling positive today, I joined body optimise last nite, so I'm having fun and finding lots of inspiration looking through the website :) I'm hoping to get close to goal and then transfer to a class for the final 7lbs, do you think thats a good idea ?

I am a bit like that with alpen light and fibre plus have to be very strict with myself as can easily eat a whole box (well i am like that with anything sweet once i start) I go through phases sometimes I can happily have just one and other times i know I can not have them in the house.

I think your plan sounds like a good one, I am a person that needs a class and enjoys the class, which is good as i am running one soon LOL. Do you find body optomise easy to navigate around. I get it free as a consultant but have not tried it yet.

Teresa

Oh yes, bodyoptimise is good! Definitely worth a try if you have it free, it has some nice features such as the meal planner where you can ask it to suggest a whole days meals based on your preferences. Also you can type in what you have in your cupboards and it'll give you meal suggestions for when you're really stuck! Great for ideas.

Thursday was a manic green day but I stuck to plan:
B-2 alpen lights, banana
D- 42g low low cheese salad, fruit salad
T- quorn burger, sweetcorn, peas, carrots and mash, brown rice pudding with yog

A' and B's - milk in tea, cheese, alpen lights,

syns: tbsp light salad cream, 1 glass wine,
50g light custard, quorn burger, 1 more alpen light =total added up on body optimise was 14.5 syns

Also discovered that tesco low fat yog isnt free so that was part of my syns too, light choices yog is free though, I'll be buying that from now on !

Last edited:
Forgot to say hope you are feeling less bruised today x

Friday 10th September

B- 3 quorn sausages, 1 egg, beans (FREE)
D- tuna (HB), sweetcorn, light salad cream (2syns), jacket potato and salad
T- pasta n sauce (1/2syn) with broccoli, carrots, peas, 42g low low cheese (HA)
snacks- fruit salad, 24 pistchios (HB), 1 mini baby bel light and 14g low low cheese (HA), 19g dark highlights hot choc (3syns), choc ice minus 1 bite! (12 syns)

Total syns = 17
Exercise= 30 mins walking

Last edited:
Ooops just found out that past n sauce is 1/2 a syn, will add that to my diary too !

Saturday 11th September

B-fruit salad, milky coffee (200ml skimmed - HA, will have the rest later)

D-jacket and beans (in town, best option)

T-curry and brown rice with cachumba (hubby wanted a take away but I've convinced him that we'll get one from sainsburys- result! At least I know the syn values before I buy or can check the packets to find the best option).......

I had half a portion of sainsburys channa masala (2syns) mixed with quorn strips, brown rice, cachumba, 1/2 a mini peshwari naan (3syns), 1 poppadom (2syns), followed by somerset poached pears (3syns)

snack - banana, apple, 4 pieces of liquorice 28g (4syns), pistachios (2 nuts=0.5syn--> 48 nuts =2HB)

Total syns - 14 syns
Exercise- 30mins walk, 30mins swim, body balance class :)

Last edited:
Sunday 12th September -extra easy day

B- quorn sausages, egg and beans

D- breaded fish (5.5syns), jacket potato, herb butter (5g utterly butterly =1.5syns), peas, salad of fennel, red cabbage, onion and cucumber.

T- cauliflower cheese (using my A choice skimmed milk and some syns)..... not too sure what else yet.

Snacks- havent actually needed any yet -shocking !!! will probably have an apple and banana as the day goes on though - did have these!

Exercise - 30mins walk, all afternoon tidying

Ok, well I went on to have the cauli cheese as a HA, HB and 3.5syns (I know I cant have cheese as a B choice on EE but I didnt realise that at the time, so thats a cheat), also had 4 aldi chocolate wafers (10syns), highlights hot choc (3syns) with meringue nest (2.5syns)........... making 26syns. Also then had an aldi magnum (13syns) - rubbish!

Not sure why I ended up having all of this, I think the EE day throws me a little and I'm not sure I enjoy EE so much (I love my healthy extras too much!), maybe its that, maybe its not, who knows.

Here's to tomorrow :)

Last edited:
Monday 13th September

B- banana on scan bran (HB) with cinnamon
D- Jacket potato, salad and half a portion of sainsburys channa masala (2syns)
T- cauliflower cheese (HA, HB, 3.5syns), pasta and some stir fried carrot/courgette.
Snacks- apple, kiwis ?

Monday 13th September

B- banana on scan bran (HB) with cinnamon
D- Jacket potato, salad and half a portion of sainsburys channa masala (2syns), fibre plus bar (HB), 2 aplen light bars (6syns)
T- cauliflower cheese (HA low low cheese, HA milk, 3.5syns), pasta and some stir fried carrot/courgette.
Snacks- apple, milk in tea (3syns)

Got in a mid of a muddle and wanted too many healthy extras again, but I think I'm back on track now, total 14.5 no more for me for the rest of the day now :(

Either that or a change my tea for this evening, I'm starting to begrudge having to pay 2 healthy extras and 3.5syns for my cauliflower cheese!

Will update x

Written off today, not even going to mention the amount of fibre plus bars I've eaten. The guilt led me to eat even more, in the form of mikados and a scone.

Again not too sure what to led to this:
* stress at work ? Although I managed to keep it together in work all day fine.
* being in the car alone waiting for hubby to finish work
* pre weigh in sabotage (wi on weds)
* actually buying multipacks in the first place!

Hoping the rest of an ok week hasnt all been spoilt, we'll wait and see :)

:wave_cry: ok, on the plus side I've managed a dog walk and body balance this evening. On the downside, I'm suffering from the effects of the fibre plus bars and also have heartburn (mixture of body balance and fibre plus bars :( )

That'll teach me, here's to tomorrow :rolleyes:

Raring to go this morning! I've decided that there is just this part of my personality that I need to take charge of, but in the grand scheme of things it could be much worse (I could be addicted to far worse things than fibre plus/cereal eg drink, smoking, drugs and I coule also be addicted to far worse foods too eg McDonalds or any other fast foods !!). So yes I overdid the syns yesterday, but it was all on pretty healthy stuff.

Tuesday 14th September

B- fresh fruit salad (apple, redcurrants, kiwi, passion fruit, orange) with yog (lasting satisfaction)

D- 2 pieces of warburtons from 400g loaf (HB), low low cheese (42g =HA), carrots, gherkins, cucumber and quark to make a sandwich, another yog

T either half cauliflower cheese and pasta (1x HAchoice, 1.5syns) or all of it (HA, HB, 3.5syns), plus a stir fry with courgette and carrot :)

Snack- banana, apple, loads of water !

Wow - I managed to lose 4lb this week :)

Here's todays menu:

B-2 alpen lights (HB), fruit, yog,

D-jacket and beans, with salad, yog

T-meal out for our anniversary :D :D :D

snack- apple, banana, 3 mini baby bels !, milk in tea (HA HA)

Last edited:
Back