• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Grrrrrrrr

Chubbzey

S: 15st0lb C: 14st6lb G: 9st8lb BMI: 38.2 Loss: 0st8lb(3.81%)
Why cant i finish the full shakes/bar/soups. I feel full after a few sips yet i cant bloody do that with food GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Any tips? Its annoying the hell out of me. I was the same on Cambridge too. Its like it fulls me up so i cant eat anymore type thing so i start feeling sicky whilst drinking it grrrr

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I get really full when I have my packs too, that's the point of them I guess.

Perhaps try splitting your packs in half so you have 6 small 'meals' a day instead of 3 bigger ones if they are making you feel sick to finish them off.

S: 21st8lb C: 19st6lb G: 11st11lb BMI: 42.6 Loss: 2st2lb(9.93%)
That's what I was going to suggest-try splitting the packs.

Chubbzey

Stupid question but how can i split them? Ie how much do i do each time? As if i make it at once then put in fridge it goes manky. xx

cybill

Gold Member
S: 21st11lb C: 18st9lb G: 11st3lb BMI: 38.5 Loss: 3st2lb(14.43%)
Just make up half the pack, and leave the rest of the powder in the pack. Once you've made it up with water I think you're supposed to consume it within about 20 minutes, as I believe some of the vitamins deteriorate once mixed with water (that's probably something I was told in LighterLife, but I think applies to all VLCDs)

Chubbzey

Oh yes that's true i was told that on CD. Ok i will try this from 5th! I will beat my flab! xx