harry m's weigh thread

harry m

Gold Member
Hi guys,I m not new to this diet.As I m on this diet since 15aug.Few false starts and all that.Now I m on this diet 100% since 31oct for 100days.I never thought of this before to join this thread from now on I will update my weight here every Fri.Today my weight is 232lbs and last Fri it was 237. 5lbs loss in this week Soooooo happy.

Last edited:
well done

Thanks hun!!!

Hi Harry well done on your weight loss i started 4 days ago and my 1st weigh in is on mon 26th so cross fingers i get a good weight loss like yours :) Callam

You will get good result, Stay positive and strong.

Friday the 23rd November=2lbs down, Not so happy with it. (230lbs)

Last edited:
well done harry m remember that if you were not doing this that 2lbs will still be on you, you are doing well. sometimes we just need to ignore the scales. if i only could, i will be weighing myself at the end of this journey bt its just unfortunate that we need assurance and motivation here and there.

You r so right, Thanks hunny.

Stay positive & stick with it. The losses will start to add up. Have a good week

Thanks hun.

Friday the 30th of November = 1lbs down, i dont know how to react...i m happy that i m still losing weight but not happy cause its only 1lbs. After 100% on this diet i was expecting a little more loss. I really want to bang my head in the wall.:cry:

Friday the 30th November (229) :-(

1/2lbs down (228.6) I took I day off from diet.I was like eat as much as u can.Then I gained 3lbs.then it was 232lbs.I realized my mistake and again on 100%.I m not sure how to put this 4lbs loss or 1/2lbs...I hope it makes sense.

Reporting (226.2), this week I had Christmas dinner so i was thinking its not gonna be great loss but I lost 2lbs, I m happy with it so happy.Till Christmas my target was 100kg I think I will achieve that.....so pleased.

10th jan 2013= 228.4 here i go again...

Fri =227lbs.Total loss of this week is only 1.4lbs sadly.

Hi Harry
You are doing so well, Sometimes slow and steady wins the race. :)
Mere x

Thanks ;-)

223.8 and I have not been dieting since Monday. reason for that is I am suffering with a viral infection and I am on antibiotics. Still I lost 3.4 lbs.I am happy, tomorrow will be my weekly weigh in.so fingers crossed. Good Luck folks.

Hi Harry
Hope your weigh in went well.
Mere x

Back