harry m's weigh thread

226.2 my today's weight. I had pizza over the weekend so here it is.i have started my diet again yesterday and lets see how it goes.

Hi Harry
Good luck with the restart. :)
Mere x

Thanks hun :)

225lbs... only 1.2lbs loss

Hi Harry
Look at the fat pound piccie again and remember the recurring theme of this forum 'a loss is a loss!'
Mere x

Thanks hun, but I was expecting a good loss this week. Never mind...
I think my body gets used to the diet. I will finish this pack then I will quit :-(

227.7lbs Monday the 11th of feb.

I was 225lbs and gained 2.7 in two days:-( I hate my TTOTM.i m really really upset today.its heart breaking. ..

Harry
Not sure if you will get this message but stop worrying it will just be false weight. Probably water retention due to TOTM. x

I hope so Mere, thanks for your support hun ;-)

When I see how far you have come I am very impressed! I know you have had a few weeks of ups and downs, but that's par for the course I'm afraid. The fact is you have done brilliantly so well done you!

harry don't beat yourself up about it. Start afresh tomorrow & perhaps wait a couple of weeks till you weigh in next. That way you wont feel so much under pressure. A lot of us know how you are feeling right now. Try to stay focused & think of all the reasons why you started the diet & of how successful you have been overall x

Lots of good advice there. x

Thanks, I really really appreciate the support I get from you guys.love you all.

ok 11th feb=227.7:mad: 15th feb=222.4:D in four days lost 5.3lbs:banana dancer:

Woo Hoo Harry! :D
Mere x

Hi this week no gain no loss. 222.4 :-( My official WI is on mondays from now on.so lets see on monday ;-)

Hi Harry
When I had a week of STS the next week I had my best ever loss so you may be the same.
Mere x

Hi total loss is only 2.2lb. 25th of feb 220.2lb

Back