Having an awful day....

Big ((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))) from me too honey.

Hope you're feeling more like your usual chirpy self later :hug99:

Love

Hey monkies

Thank you so much for the support and the hugs, you guys rule! Feeling much better after a sleep in some jammie bot bots (hehe, their real name) a chat with Mr oliver bad bad man, and seeing my mama.

I had an aam today just to keep me going as i felt despair and a binge coming on. Im not annoyed that it wasn't planned, and i don't feel like i've cheated - in fact i feel as if i've acheived something today - as well as realising that you can't do anything without friends and support.

Thank you for helping me xxxx

I had an aam today just to keep me going as i felt despair and a binge coming on. Im not annoyed that it wasn't planned, and i don't feel like i've cheated - in fact i feel as if i've acheived something today -

You little star Leah! You bet you haven't cheated. Far from it.
as well as realising that you can't do anything without friends and support.

Friends and support help, but you did this yourself. Don't underestimate what you can do :clap:

You little star Leah! You bet you haven't cheated. Far from it.

Friends and support help, but you did this yourself. Don't underestimate what you can do :clap:

Couldn't have put it better myself KD!

There you are!!! Thought you may have been avoiding me due to the 12.10.85 buisness ;)

Funny how a lil bit of chicken and a lettuce leaf change change your outlook (tee hee, neglecting to mention the hours of sleep)

Thanks both, but i cant help feeling that while i change the way i am i can't rely on myself, after all i'm the idiot that got me into this mess :D xxx

Hey we all have mad moments and you are now the clever bunny that is getting yourself out of it! As KD says nobody stopped you bingeing today except yourself, yes we all need support but all the support in the world won't stop you bingeing if you are intent on it, you have yourself alone to thank for resisting!

Gx

There you are!!! Thought you may have been avoiding me due to the 12.10.85 buisness ;)

Funny how a lil bit of chicken and a lettuce leaf change change your outlook (tee hee, neglecting to mention the hours of sleep)

Thanks both, but i cant help feeling that while i change the way i am i can't rely on myself, after all i'm the idiot that got me into this mess :D xxx

....and you're the idiot (NOT) that WILL get yourself out of this mess!!!! As you ARE doing.....:D:D:D

Lacey..xx :hug99:

you are making me blush, same on my bloody diary thread. Cant go there now as my cheeks hurt from smiling xxx

you are making me blush, same on my bloody diary thread. Cant go there now as my cheeks hurt from smiling xxx

Better than your cheeks hurting from blubbing eh? :rolleyes:;):D

Back