Step 1 Sole Source Helllpppp

Ooo bike ride sounds good! I always seem to fall off when I try! Haha. I have work all weekend going to the cinema Saturday night to see the conjuring which will be interesting as I hate scary films! Lol x

Let me know how the film goes coz my bf wants to watch that and I hate them too. If its really jumpy I don't think I can do it!! Lol..how did weigh in go? Xx

I will do I fear a lack of sleep coming haha! I lost 2 which I'm really pleased with considering I had the weekend off :) how do you feel about yours tomorrow? Xx

Not sure, doubt I can match my 5lb of last week, been a bit picky this week...I honestly don't feel much thinner this week!! Will let you know tomorrow!! I look forward to my Saturday afternoon off x

Thanks! I'm usually a 5 a week I have two weigh ins before holiday so I'm hoping for 7 pounds by then to hit my four stone :) I felt like that I find there always the best week though! Let me know. At the mo I'm having chicken 2 or 3 nights a week and it hasn't affected me and quite frankly its the one thing that gets me through the week! Haha x

I only have 2 products a day and am thinking of going down to one soon. I often have chicken for tea and once a week I have mushrooms, bacon, sausage and an egg..I always lose weight so am happy x will message you tomorrow :)

Are you eating whilst reducing your products? My consultant says you need them all to loose weight but sometimes I wonder how much that is to do with profit from sales at the same time. My other half forgot to bring home chicken dog house haha. Bacon and sausage sounds amazing and a good treat to keep you going! Good luck! Xx

I always have a shake for breakfast then 2 eggs and 100g ham for dinner then a soup for tea, but on a Sunday I have a potato free Sunday dinner, on a tues I have bacon etc and on a thurs I have chicken and veg. I haven't had a gain yet!! I do only lose 2-3 lb a week though, not 5. I think last week was because I had started the cross trainer!! Not sure. My consultant usually says I need at least 2 products but I don't always have 2, I eat instead!! Lol xx

Sunday dinner sounds good :) that's so good that that works for you. It's nice that you can still enjoy food on the Cambridge I found my night off really helped :) my consultant says I need my products no matter what I'm doing there's only so many shakes I can have until I go crazy haha good luck today xx

Only lost a pound :-( after all my cross training, but I know I haven't been in ketosis most of the week as I have been starving!! Consultant on holiday now so no weigh in for 2 weeks. I have 4.5 pounds to go to my next stone and am determined it will happen over next 2 weeks. I have no meals out, no birthdays..just diet time!! Lol x

Better than a gain! I'm still hungry on ketosis just seem to be able to forget it. Found out that full fat mayo won't take you out of ketosis but low fat mayo will because of the amount of sugar in there! Had an egg mayo salad for lunch so tired today needed something to keep me going. 4.5 pounds you will get there in 2 weeks I have 2 weeks for mine and have 7 to loose so we'll do it together! X

Will full fat chocolate?? I crave it today :-( gutted over my 1 pound but it is a loss!! I did have a lot of party food and Chinese last week which slipped my mind. I am back on track. Really want 7 off before she comes back xx have a good weekend x

Will full fat chocolate?? I crave it today :-( gutted over my 1 pound but it is a loss!! I did have a lot of party food and Chinese last week which slipped my mind. I am back on track. Really want 7 off before she comes back xx have a good weekend x

Haha I wish! Don't be disheartened two weeks we can do it! You had a lot of social occasions last week its really tough when that happens. Went to see the conjuring last night minimal sleep and to work :( baby sitting my nephew tonight need all the energy I can get haha. Have you been on your bike ride? Xx

This thread makes me hungry when I read it!

Stick the 100% thread honey, I know it can be tempting but others may be on higher plans too x

Yeah went in my bike ride. Was so much easier but I was so scared I would fall off that I only lasted 10 minutes. My balance is terrible!! I am starving today, fighting to get back in to ketosis, I hate it!! But it's worth it!! No more mistakes now .. I still have 2 stone 6lb to my goal weight and have done 2 stone 3lb so almost half way!! Can't wait to get into my next stone bracket..enjoy your babysitting, I may give the conjuring a miss..haha xx

Stick the 100% thread honey, I know it can be tempting but others may be on higher plans too x

Hi..I don't do sole source 100%..I dip in and out of it. For super weight loss you must do just the products. I slip between ss and step 2. The 100% thread is very strict and food is not allowed to be discussed. Good luck x

My comment wasn't to you him was to someone else saying it was making them feel hungry. Xx

That's good! I always get scared that il fall off too! Well done! Well done on half way :) that's awesome I have a long way to go but we'll get there! Totally worth it 100% this week going for my 7 in the next two weeks. The next stones are very exciting weigh ins are becoming the highlight of my week at the mo! Haha. Xx

Back