hello and advice please

well i am pleased to announce that SW scales weighed me at 12st 4.5 lbs, a loss of 6.5 lbs, to say i am over the moon would be an understatment.

hey - well done - so happy for you. i think you needed that!!!youre catching up now!!! lol.
i am starting again on thrusday. so pleased its worked for you.
well done and stay focused
youre back on track now!!!!!! yay!!
x

thank you.

well sabina, thursday today, hope you have been good.

Hi Fatbunny
Hope you don't mind me joining in on this thread but just had to say WOW :D thats totally fantastic!!!!! 6½lb is incredible. I started on SW on Sunday on my own with some old books but today I was feeling fed up cos of daily weighing and the scales going up by ½lb today, but your news has made me feel all smiley! I started at 16st 2¼lb and at only 5ft I know I should weight ½ that and thats a really scary thought :eek: Anyway well done you Px

And Sabina its a bit late but Eid Mubarak :)

yesterday was good. i behaved and stuck to watching what i eat.
thank you piglet. good luck with your own weight loss journey.
its friday night and im so glad its the weekend, but this actually means im going to have to stop myself pigging out as will be at home.
i have a weekend filled with study which is tedious but i should feel better by sunday night as will have moved on.
think may be going to the cinema tomorrow night to watch the women, so gonna have to resist the cinema food!!! not to worry - it has to be that way!!! want a normal bmi by xmas so will make sure i reach goal!!!
i came across a photo of me when i weighed 14 stone and was in a bad marriage and it counjoured up some emotions yesterday but decided to stick the pic on the fridge as a reminder of the life i dont want to go back too - it wasnt just the weight, it was everything in my marriage at the time so have to be determined to stay focused and be the weight i want to be!!
what day do you get weighed fb?
speak soon
s x

i do not mind you joining in piglet, i too was very surprised at the lose, if you have read through the thread you will see that i only joined sw as i had ground to a halt calorie counting, sabina i weigh in on a tuesday, which i will find hard as i was weighing myself on a saturday and then letting myself enjoy the rest of the day, wine etc, but now that it is mid week i can not let that happen. 1 glass of wine last saturday, i even measured out it out.

wow - measuring wine!! you are dedicated.
yes mid-week is not so great but i guess you will just have to enjoy tuesday after the weigh in?
good luck with next weeks weigh in

thank you.

well saturdays going ok.. its 11:30 and ive managed to stay away from the kitchen. hope youre ok.
x

i embraced the sw diet today, breakfast was poached egg on nimble bread, lunch was baked potato with reduced fat cheese, dinner was sw chips, mushrooms and red onions and have had a muller yog and a glass of wine oh and a packet of revels.

hey, well done fb. nimble bread is great - you soon forget that its almost half the size of a normal slice of bread. at least can have some sort of bread on a diet. had a bad day food wise yesterday but doesnt seem to have done any damage on the scales so back on track today. hoping to lose 2 lbs this week.
enjoy whats left of the weekend. i am about to start studying as yesterday i ended up setting up itunes on the computer and importing all my cds which almost took all day.
the film "the women" was very good btw.
hope tuesdays weigh ins good for you
x

pinkster, i think i went on that site before and they were the ones that said that i should be on excess of 1700 calories per day.

to be honest, once you get your head around something like slimming world or ww you dont tend to count calories as you pretty much have a good idea of how much and what you should be eating.

that was 1 of the reasons that i went for a total change as different people were telling me different things with regard to how many calories i should be on.

i think this way you will get to know how much food you need and dont need as opposed to how many calories etc.
good luck with your weigh in tomorrow. mines on thursday.
x

2lbs off this week so got my 1/2 stone award as i have now lost 8.5 lbs in 2 weeks.

day 2 for me and on my umpteenth start!

having 2 cd sachets for brekfast and lunch and a very low carb meal for dinner, hoping this will work initially, once I get the non hungry feeling depends how and if I lose this first week, then I might bite the bullet and do total SS, we'll see.

heres to successful losses to us all

sue xx

sun, were are you going in december that you will be wearing a bikini?

thailand for 6 weeks!, cant wait, there are about 6 of us going and the other women are slim, couldnt bear their husbands looking at my wobbly gut and thighs!

Back