hello and advice please

sorry but my computer at homes died so will finally get new one by end of the month so will just have to try and post while at work. Finding it difficult to diet as fasting this month so struggling as can only really eat after 7:30pm and not upto much food at 4am. so will get back on track once the fastings done with. hope youre ok
x

sabina if you do not mind me asking, why are you fasting?

its the month of Ramadan for muslims and basically during this month we fast between the hours of sunrise and sunset so no food between approx 4:45am and 7:45pmish - it changes by a few minutes each day. I never mind ppl asking. But unfortunately so tired with the getting up in the early hours to eat something that im too tired to go to the gym and eating too much in a small space of time is not helping the weight loss
x

thank you for enlightening me, i think that would be hard, but you are a better person for doing it.

decided to not worry too much bout the weight for th rest of the month and will just ave to get straight again once this months over.
new laptop arrived so will be able to stay in touch on here too
x

no loss again this week, really thinking about joining slimming world next week.

that sounds like a good idea. ive never done slimmin world before but did weight watchers on and off over the years and it does give you a better insight into what youre eating. I havent weighed myself for some time now and will restart again properly in october when i will have the energy to go to the gym again too. dont think ive undone all the hard work but know i may have put on 3 or 4 lbs but im just not worrying till october. good luck with slimming world if u decide to go ahead with it. at least you havent gained so well done.

i had to buy new stuff for the gym as my bottoms were baggy round the thighs and waist, i do not have big hips anyway so things sometimes look big from the start, bottoms are now a 14 and tops 16, so i am getting smaller regardless of what the scales say.

thats great news!!! well done. im a 14 bottom but 16 top cos of the old bust. can get into some 14 tops but have to have 16 with anything with buttons as cant do up, so the only way gonna get smaller on top is by losing the weight round my back.
well done again and enjoy the new gym clothes.
x

you and i could be twins, i am only 5ft 2 so i bet you carry your weight alot better than me.

lol lol
yes youre right. fortunately i am 5 ft 6 so get away with some of the folds but still no excuse i guess. will get back on track from october.
did you start slimming world?

yes, i went tonight so have spent the evening going through the books and trying to get my head round it all, the class was at 7.00 so i had had dinner and weighed in at 12st 11, had to stop myself from saying but i was only 12st 7 on saturday.

i wouldnt worry about it - i have always found weight watchers scales to be heavier, but if your joining them just go with their scales. I think im around 11 st 12 at the moment afetr getting down to 11 st 9 so ive put some on this month but not too worried as will get back on track from the 2nd of ctober once all tha fasting and then the feasting is over!!! will be able to be more supportive and hopfully provide motivation then.
good luck
x

will need to go shopping tomorrow as some many things i need to get for swimming world plans.

swimming world???

lol lol
maybe you had exercise on the brain!!!:character00180:
cant wait till next week as gonna sort out my eating and exercising again.
have put on 3lbs this month!!! not good but not too bad - know will fix it
x

i could not stop myself from weighing myself in boots today and am still sitting at 12 7.

it will be interesting to see what the slimming world scales say next week... keep us posted
x

Back