Hello Size 10! Before and after pics added

Sarah-Jayne

Gold Member
August 2008:

n823715647_3814836_9775.jpg

December 2009:

Oh yes! ive got into my size 10 xmas party dress!!

12457_343716130647_823715647_10050175_892617_n.jpg

I love SW so much! Gone from being a size 14-16 to a size 10 in just over a year. Love it :D

Got to thank you all for your help and inspiration since ive been on here, dont think I could do it without you all! x

Last edited:
Woohoo!! Love at you!! Fantastic news. Hopefully I'll get there soon too. Looking good girlie xx

You look amazing! Hopefully I will look like you in a few months time! Where did you get the dress from its gorgeous!

WOW, you look great, well done :D

Is that a woodstock on your door handle? I had one of those, years ago LOL

xxxxx

Thanks! Yeah it is indeed Woodsock. OH bought it for me to go in the car and ive only ever got as far as sticking it on the front door along with a post-it note saying "food" as I keep forgetting my lunch lol x

You look amazing! Hopefully I will look like you in a few months time! Where did you get the dress from its gorgeous!

Look forward to seeing your pics hun, make sure you post some up!

The dress is a Redherring dress from Debenhams but I have to be honest and say my co-workers daugher was going to charity shop it so asked me if I wanted it first, naturally I said yes and glad I did too :D

Schhhhhhwing :)

Your face looks totally different, like two different people! You were pretty in the first picture, but even moreso now!!

You must be well proud of yourself :)

You look fantastic, all your hard work has really paid off xx

BEE-UTE-IF-FULL!!!

Well done! Tried to rep you but need to put it about more first lol xxxx

Thank you all :D
See, this is why I love this site, without all them comments and inspiration I honeslty dont think i could have done it! xxxxxxx

Back