Herbalife

All sent

Sent from my GT-P5110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks :) I'm actually doing better than I thought. I usually have fruit cocktail or a protein bar as snacks. Then chicken or turkey with salad or veg for dinner. Sometimes I add a little rice or pasta

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Great is it what your coach told you to do?

Hi all.... Just had my second weigh in......1/2lb off!! Gutted.. Although there is an upside, I've lost 7cm overall, I know that's not massive but if my weight isn't moving at least something is...we had a good chat about food, and I'm not eating anywhere near my protein, so she's give me a bit of extra protein from her tub to try, so Ive got enough for the week and we can see how it goes!!
Also I think I'm eating over my calories, I mentioned in earlier posts that my fitness pal is higher, so I'm trying to cut that back, but we can only see what happens!!
Just made my son a pizza as he's been kickboxing and is starving so out of the oven, and I'm off for a bath to avoid temptation ;-)

Hi I will send it tomorrow for you, it is important that your snacks are balanced just as your meals should be.

Always measure yourself it is sooo important I have lost 25 inches! Keep up the great work.

Ok please don't shout but I've been naughty!!! Had my shake (with the extra protein ) this morning, drank 1litre of water... Popped into home bargins for some smellies came out with mikados... Thought I'd just eat 2 or 3(11cals each) ended up eating the whole bloody thing!!!!!! 375calories wasted! Decided against my afternoon shake to save on calories ( as my consultant advised 1000 a day) my shakes with skimmed milk are 280cals so for both that's 560cals, 25 almonds are 70cals taking me to 630cals so leaves me with 370cals for tea and any other snack (cup of tea, fruit etc)
So I'm scrapping today ...well sort of!
For tea my hubby is making lean burgers (Jaime oliver recipe I think)
Extra lean beef mince
Flat leaf parsley
Onion
Beef stock cube
And an egg
He frys in low fat spray oil
I'm having no bun and no potatos, I'm having homemade salsa......, coriander ,vine tomatoes, red onion and garlic

Please say this is ok??
Hopefully normality will resume tomorrow

Ha ha everyone has a bad day start fresh tomorrow. :D

So regroup focus and think about what your goal is? Why do you want to do it? How much do you want it?

Message me if you want to talk in more detail

Awww thanks.... I'm ok..been extremely good tonight, and I've got a busy day tomorrow so no time for crap :)

Good, positive thinking, today is a fresh start, look towards your goal, :)

Hi how has everyone got on today?

Well I think I'm going to eat more mikados!! I lost 1 1/2lbs... Wtf???? Had my shake early this morning before I left, but stopped twice and had 2 x cappacinos had my shake when I got home, and I've had fish (ok it was breaded 227cals) broccoli , cauliflower, carrots and peas!!! Please oh god let the weight go back on

Woo hoo well done

Back