Herbalife

Helloooooo, not doing bad today and it's nearly bedtime. Thank goodness my mikados didn't catch me up this morning ;-)
Had my shake with extra protein powder, 1 1/2l of water, some nuts, for tea I ate a pack (yes you read right a whole bloody pack) of ready to eat chicken tikka slices, with carrot and cucumber sticks!!!

Oooo let me know what the soups like?? Love tomato soup.... But like the advert says ... Gotta be Heinz ;-) ;-)

Hi all, how are we all doing?? This week has been hard for me as my consultant told me to cut back on calories so it's finding things that fit my amount. I really need to start getting off my fat arse and excersising more than I am... I have 2 weeks to fit back into my dress for a night out with friends then just over 8 weeks before is scare the nation on my holibobs!! Eeekkk

Why have you got to cut back on cals? How many you having each day?

Sent from my GT-P5110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I was having about 1200 cals a day and not really losing anything, I've cut back to 1000cals... Not seeing a huge improvement although 2lbs off this week, she's coming to measure tomorrow. I'm a bit disappointed on the slow weight loss tbh as a friend of mine has lost 10lb to my 61/2lb in 3 weeks with slimming world and eaten more... I'm actually enjoying having the shakes as it takes the complication of deciding what to have out of the equation, and I'm in it for the long haul! (Well I hope I am anyway) 8 weeks till hols so if 2lb a week it is I'll settle for that!! A stone and a half in 3mths seems reasonable :-/
I'm just very impatient but I am seeing slight differences but not mega amounts... My belly being my area of discontention!!

When she weighed you what was you base metabolic rate? You might be going too low long haul is a good plan, dont compare yourself to others everyone is different.

Hi, not sure what it is but has said I burn 1200cals at rest??? I actually find that unbelievable tbh as I'm a lazy sod ;-)

Ha ha that is your base metabolic rate so you need 1200 cals per day to keep your weight as it is if you did nothing! So yes you need to reduce your cals

That is low though

Aaaaa I get I now!!! Blinkin ek, I was wondering how I actually burnt calories... I'm not exactly what you would call energetic!!!!!!
Ok no wonder it's slow if I'm eating that bloody much!!! Need to wire my mouth up and stick to shakes ha ha
Slowly it's all making sense!! Focused again!!

But I've had 1071 cals today!!! Damn... My shakes are nearly 500, so when you add chicken, maybe some almonds, few cups of tea ;-) and veg it adds up.... Did manage to squeeze in a Jaffa cake though..lol

What milk are you using for your shakes? Maybe you can save some calories there. The other alternative is to exercise

I was using semi skimmed now using skimmed ....I do a little bit of excersise, I've got a kettle bell and I walk for 3/4 hr a day... I know not loads but it's more than I was :)

Coconut milk is a good alternative only 20 calories per 100ml or hazelnut mulk is 29 calories per 100ml

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Coconut milk is brilliant

I bought some to try this week once I finish up my hazelnut milk

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi all.... Well it's week 4 and weight has stayed the same gutted!! No inchloss... Burger all :-( gutted! Had a hiccup Sunday for Father's Day.. We had a BBQ at my parents and some vino was consumed and some chicken and steak, with salad ...also a slice of my perfect fruit pavlova. Now I know you all what to wallop me on the head but I put on 2lb which had come off by this morning.. So no change, I'm out on Saturday and I'm 8lbs over what I wanted to be...help!!! I'm glugging the water like there's no tomorrow!!

Back